Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 222. (Read 202443 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Not worth to mine now, diff is huge, I'm out.

The network hashrate seems getting double for every few hours, however, it's still low in comparison with other coins.

Thanks @sumoshi for listing my pool sumo.sumominer.com, it's still not crowded by now Wink
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Does anyone know when pool.sumokoin.com starts to payout from when you start mining? After the 60 confirms?

The payout is set for every 3-hours
Activity: 78
Merit: 102
Does anyone know when pool.sumokoin.com starts to payout from when you start mining? After the 60 confirms?
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
what is the sale price of the coins ?  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
price 1 Sumosan = 0.001 SUMO  Cheesy amazing

It's still a big guy, i'm (a sumoshi) only a millionth of him Smiley

Hey, can someone tell me if SUMO is listed on any exchange please?
Please provide link if possible

TY

We're submitting requests to exchanges to list SUMO right now, I'll notice when it's on, hopefully not too long.
Activity: 309
Merit: 103
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

It's still a big guy, i'm (a sumoshi) only a millionth of him Smiley

Hey, can someone tell me if SUMO is listed on any exchange please?
Please provide link if possible

TY
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
what is the sale price of the coins ?  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
price 1 Sumosan = 0.001 SUMO  Cheesy amazing

He's still a big guy, i'm (a sumoshi) only a millionth of him Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
I would advise to distribute hashing power between more pools. It looks like a nice coin, due to high diff already quite difficult to get some.

Good luck SUMO!

You are right. I hope more pools will be set up to share hash power and make it better for decentralization.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Not worth to mine now, diff is huge, I'm out.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I would advise to distribute hashing power between more pools. It looks like a nice coin, due to high diff already quite difficult to get some.

Good luck SUMO!
Activity: 758
Is there no need for rewards? It would be interesting ... Every good project starts from this principle or should ... Cool
Activity: 536
1 dollar more appropriate Wink
Activity: 309
Merit: 103
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Why can not I connect to the pool, login and password error.
What could be the reason ?

NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://sumo.sumominer.com:4444 -u 81ad6689e0d793c23a94abe9c4100aa5251fc87d31e6263ce7d662d168d3d302 -p x

- You'll need a SUMO address that starts with Sumo... (but don't forget to write down 26 seed words for wallet restore if you got the address from wallet generator)

- Claymore Miner (that you were trying) currently hasn't supported SUMO address yet. Please try (and recommended) to use XMR-Stak, view pool's "Getting Started" page for more info.
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Anyway, I solved the problem, at least on Ubuntu. Deleted the wallet file and restore from seed.
balance is ok.
UP Replaced the wallet file from Ubuntu to Windows. Everything synced and worked. Probably something with the wallet file was.
Thanks for the prompt support!

Glad that problem solved. Probably, there was an issue with wallet timestamp, still investigating for a future patch. Thanks for reports.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I solved the problem. He consisted in choosing the language of sperm. Choosing Russian language in my language, one word looked like this: "╨╗╨╡╨╜╤В╨░", and all words were moved to 3 lines. It was necessary to remove the transfer and put a blank instead. To get the seed you need to go into the wallet without starting the demon and write "seed language"

language of sperm Grin

translator...  Grin
Activity: 367
I solved the problem. He consisted in choosing the language of sperm. Choosing Russian language in my language, one word looked like this: "╨╗╨╡╨╜╤В╨░", and all words were moved to 3 lines. It was necessary to remove the transfer and put a blank instead. To get the seed you need to go into the wallet without starting the demon and write "seed language"

language of sperm Grin
Activity: 367
Why can not I connect to the pool, login and password error.
What could be the reason ?

NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://sumo.sumominer.com:4444 -u 81ad6689e0d793c23a94abe9c4100aa5251fc87d31e6263ce7d662d168d3d302 -p x

It view key? Delete it.
You need to use a public address, he starts to Sumo....
Jump to: