Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 31. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Why there is a better pool ?
fairpool does not show correct hashrates and does not pay what we deserve.  Angry
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
So I managed to connect to fairpool.
Some stats. For GPUs used claymore 11.2 and 11.3.

Hm. I used 11.3 and official pool - no luck connecting, only errors.
So now I'm using xmr stak. Pool predicts 10 coins for 4 kh. Several hours ago it was 20 coins.

Which pool predicts 10+ SUMO for only 4kH? I'm closer to 55kH and receive in the low to mid 20's. AFAIK fairpool does not have any weird predictions and they've almost always been accurate within a closer margin of error.

I repeat: "official pool".
ah ok. Still stuck on fairpool since it's the original post. I do see it posted on the original pool - not sure why it shows that high now, but anyway GL with that.

"official pool" is https://pool.sumokoin.com/ or https://sumo.sumominer.com/. It's not run

I didn't think so either. Even if they were useable, the estimate posted by the other user is too high compared to other pools.
Activity: 76

So now I'm using xmr stak. Pool predicts 10 coins for 4 kh. Several hours ago it was 20 coins.

Which pool predicts 10+ SUMO for only 4kH? I'm closer to 55kH and receive in the low to mid 20's. AFAIK fairpool does not have any weird predictions and they've almost always been accurate within a closer margin of error.

ah ok. Still stuck on fairpool since it's the original post. I do see it posted on the original pool - not sure why it shows that high now, but anyway GL with that.

"official pool" is https://pool.sumokoin.com/ or https://sumo.sumominer.com/. It's not run

I didn't think so either. Even if they were useable, the estimate posted by the other user is too high compared to other pools.

XMR-STAK 2.4.2

In "pools.txt" 

"pool_address" : "mine.sumo.fairpool.xyz:5555",

"currency" : "sumokoin",

Should work for you, works for me. Vega 64 droped from 2020hs to 1200hs.

I dont' thinks so, My rig from 5500hz drop to 1000~2000 hz. What happen, where admin, where dev HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Reject 100%, using rx 470 mining pool.sumokoin.com:5555

WTF
dtr
Activity: 164

Activity: 93
I have new xmr stak, but giving me socket error.. how to fix it??
I think you need to run it as admin.
Activity: 93
I'm mining the new algorithm without problems Wink

I'm getting lower hash rate than before but I'm enjoying:

Before:
- Cryptonight with Sgminer-GM -> 3000 h/s.
- Cryptonight with XMR-Stak -> 2550 h/s.
Now:
- Cryptonight-heavy with XMR-Stak -> 2250 h/s.

I'm using 5 AMD R9 380.

Do you know if SImpleminingOS is ready for this coin? If it is, can you help me with config?
Sorry but I have no idea.
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Something is very strange, on fairpool i still using CASTXMR ... CASTXMR support this fork for now or not ? because i submitting shares without any problem ... i think that i must switch to xmr-stak, but seems that is not need it.....
Yes, for some reason fairpool accepts old miner shares - std cryptonight. Hashvault rejects old miner shares and accepts only new xmr-stack with sumokoin option.
I think it is a reason why all is not going good with sumokoin mining ATM ...
Activity: 44
Something is very strange, on fairpool i still using CASTXMR ... CASTXMR support this fork for now or not ? because i submitting shares without any problem ... i think that i must switch to xmr-stak, but seems that is not need it.....

Activity: 24
Some stats. For GPUs used claymore 11.2 and 11.3. For CPUs  xmr-stak

rig 7x 470 - highest reported by pool 5Khash, but mostly shows 2-3K. Claymore report 5555 hashs.
rig 3x570+480 - highest reported by pool 2Khash. Claymore report 3060 hashs.
rig 4xR9 280 - Claymore report 2150 hashs.

2x AMD FX8350 30-800 each. Miner reports 200-390 hash.

In total all these together reports 4-8K hashes by fairpool. And should be closer to 10-11K if follow miners reports.

Pretty strange.

Profits is a joke if fairpool calculation correct. Could get much more before the fork.

http://prntscr.com/j12jx3

Seems that fairpool finds significantly less number of blocks it should find if its reported hash rate is right. Moreover, most of blocks are being found by some unknown pool (hashvault/fairpool/official pools did not find any block in range 116616..116621, for example).
dtr

Activity: 31
Some stats. For GPUs used claymore 11.2 and 11.3. For CPUs  xmr-stak

rig 7x 470 - highest reported by pool 5Khash, but mostly shows 2-3K. Claymore report 5555 hashs.
rig 3x570+480 - highest reported by pool 2Khash. Claymore report 3060 hashs.
rig 4xR9 280 - Claymore report 2150 hashs.

2x AMD FX8350 30-800 each. Miner reports 200-390 hash.

In total all these together reports 4-8K hashes by fairpool. And should be closer to 10-11K if follow miners reports.

Pretty strange.

Profits is a joke if fairpool calculation correct. Could get much more before the fork.

http://prntscr.com/j12jx3
Activity: 24
My CPUs are reporting really low Hs with the new algo, my i7 2nd gen went to 86Hs from 256Hs and my FX 8320 @4.5Ghz is reporting 180Hs from 430hs, on the other side the GPUs are losing a small %.
It's because of 4 Mb buffer instead of 2 Mb, number of threads should be decreased 2 times. Welcome to the GPU mining era!
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
dtr
@ffarinas,

Actually, I am losing a lot with some of my cards. I have 560's with 4GB RAM and 550's with 2 GB RAM. The 560's lost only a small percentage of hashrate, but the 550's took a heavy hit, hashing around 280-300 h/s, down from 480-500 h/s. Is there anybody who has some 550's and could give me some advice on how I could set them up to minimize the loss?

My
560: was 300, now 250
480: was 600, now 400
580: was 550, now 380
Activity: 87
I have new xmr stak, but giving me socket error.. how to fix it??
Pages:
Jump to: