Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 27. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Is there Light wallet for Sumokoin? I don't have enough space on my SSD and whole wallet is installing everything on my SSD-C: drive.
Why I can't choose installation directory?

This has been covered earlier in this thread. There is a way to customize install location. Also, the light wallet release is being tested now (they're late because of the fork which was a much higher priority and unplanned).
Activity: 165
Is there Light wallet for Sumokoin? I don't have enough space on my SSD and whole wallet is installing everything on my SSD-C: drive.
Why I can't choose installation directory?
Activity: 57
With XMR-Stak I'm getting about 290 per card  Undecided
The best intensity for me on CN was 432 and I was hashing @460-480 x card. People says to half the intensity with the new CN Heavy but it seems I'm still lot far from the best performance.

I have new record for SUMO and RX550 4GB - 390H/s  suprise me this small beast ...

can you share your settings ? and what miner you use ?

I am preparing some short video about it .... i will public it here soon...
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
That's a nice HBM clock you have there!

With Stak-XMR set intensity to 1008/904, worksize 4 or 8, strided index 2, mem chunk 8 or 16. Should get you over 1500H/s
https://www.upload.ee/image/8299205/memchunk16.PNG

Or use SRBminer, really easy to set up and only 0,85% dev fee. Dual threads and intensity 60 nets also 1500H/s
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/srbminer-cryptonight-amd-gpu-miner-v193-native-algo-switching-3167363

Weird thing with my Vega is that I have to restart the miner several times until the first hashrate reports are above 1500, then it stays like that...
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
cannot get more than 1400h/s from my vega64 1408/1150 ((
Activity: 36
My Nvidia values and short introduction:
average values on pool over >15 cards each stable since pow fork+6h.
all Vcore at 0.8V or lower, Mem and clock in induvidual sweetspot.(e.g.  fixed 1493Mhz/+294Mhz Mem)
1050 from 310h/s to 268h/s
1050Ti from 315h/s to 272h/s
Mostly b x t changed to 24 x 15 and 33 x12. There is a lot of headroom for improvement I am just lazy Wink
No difference in AC Powerdraw likely due already on lowest possible without modding bios Wink

Just for start, with xmr-stak change the auto generated values for threads and blocks to exactly 50% of your previous working ones and do not round up. Change bfactor to 9 and bsleep to 100.
For the easy calc just use threads x blocks x 4 if thats above your available memory don't try it for starts.
 Then just try some different numbers with b x t.  If you never cared to find your mem to core ratio sweetspot proceed with that one first, ideally with lower t x b values, that sweet spot mostly only changes if you have an unstable card. At the end you can lower your bf/bs settings if you believe it helps freezing your system for 1-2 moar hashes Wink

No values for vega and 1060/70/80/Ti due to not enaugh cards for an average.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Well, I hate to say it, but it seems I can't mine this new CN Heavy algorithm properly. I was using SGMinerGM without much problems getting 4500H/sec out of my 5 AMD RX580's, but now it is horrible. XMR Stak gives me 3300H/sec, SRBminer 3800H/sec, but both miners will crash/get stuck/reboot within two hours. Tuning the miners with intensity etc only make it worse. I can accept the loss in hashrate, but not all these problems.  Huh

Same shit with me. I've got 3 rigs, 2 (different cards, but no 580) are working stable, but one with 2x580 and 2x570 stuck/hangs after several hours (but more than two). That sucks.

maybe try turning off double threads ?
I tried double threads, but it didn't even started. Like I said, tuning with settings like threads, intensity etc. only made it worse. I use the values that both xmr-stak and SRBminer detect, but it's not lasting for more then a couple of hours.
Activity: 156
Well, I hate to say it, but it seems I can't mine this new CN Heavy algorithm properly. I was using SGMinerGM without much problems getting 4500H/sec out of my 5 AMD RX580's, but now it is horrible. XMR Stak gives me 3300H/sec, SRBminer 3800H/sec, but both miners will crash/get stuck/reboot within two hours. Tuning the miners with intensity etc only make it worse. I can accept the loss in hashrate, but not all these problems.  Huh

Same shit with me. I've got 3 rigs, 2 (different cards, but no 580) are working stable, but one with 2x580 and 2x570 stuck/hangs after several hours (but more than two). That sucks.

maybe try turning off double threads ?
Activity: 44
I have new record for SUMO and RX550 4GB - 390H/s  suprise me this small beast ...

I am preparing some short video about it .... i will public it here soon...
Activity: 714
Merit: 104

Changes for me:

GTX 1070s went from ~630 H/s to ~660 H/s (memory oc'd to 4 GHz; core @ 1.9 GHz)
RX 570s went from ~700 H/s to ~575 H/s (BIOS timing mod; memory oc'd to 2.4 GHz; core uc'd to 1.1 GHz)
Rig using 900W total compared to previous 1100W
Using xmr-stak (latest) w/ Ubuntu 16.0.3

great result for 1070.... I tested RX570 ASUS ROG Hynix mem... and I got about 700H/s ... from 950H/s   bios timing mod and mem 2150, cclock 1085/850mV (ASIC quality of chip 75%)

two threads settings :-)
// gpu: gfx901 memory:3920
  // compute units: 64
  { "index" : 0,
    "intensity" : 880, "worksize" : 8,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : false, "mem_chunk" : 2,
    "comp_mode" : true

And where exactly should I add this? Amd/Nvidia.txt?

this settings are for RX Vega 64/56 only ... to amd.txt
dtr
Activity: 164
// gpu: gfx901 memory:3920
  // compute units: 64
  { "index" : 0,
    "intensity" : 880, "worksize" : 8,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : false, "mem_chunk" : 2,
    "comp_mode" : true

And where exactly should I add this? Amd/Nvidia.txt?
Activity: 23
Changes for me:

GTX 1070s went from ~630 H/s to ~660 H/s (memory oc'd to 4 GHz; core @ 1.9 GHz)
RX 570s went from ~700 H/s to ~575 H/s (BIOS timing mod; memory oc'd to 2.4 GHz; core uc'd to 1.1 GHz)
Rig using 900W total compared to previous 1100W
Using xmr-stak (latest) w/ Ubuntu 16.0.3

I'm getting 460 h/s with each of my R9 380 4 GB (XMR-Stak).

Everything working stable and earning x2.2 more than before. Cheesy

thats great, but i think that i burn much lower energy, than your R9 ... but its great result ...
Activity: 84
Can I get money from ur project? give me infor
Activity: 93

I'm getting 460 h/s with each of my R9 380 4 GB (XMR-Stak).

Everything working stable and earning x2.2 more than before. Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
for now it does not work as should be. after some time it just crush and I have to reload it all over again. what goes wrong?
Activity: 48
cast-xmr will not help with your problem. CN-Heavy doubled it's memory requirements, so now you see only ±50% of your old Cryptonote hashrate. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

feature is good.. but if lost 50% hashrate(hardware that not have 4Mb+).... it's now we mine only 50% from old hashes, -50% profit?

no, because all of us who mining SUMO fighting with the same hash drop. Even Vega cards lost a lot. There is no real disadvantage for you.

Pages:
Jump to: