Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 28. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
what drives you use for rx 580? windows is restarting  after a while... alsto wallet stack on 116522. I have deleted pspstate. bin... and nothning..
I have same problem, cant sync my wallet whole day. deleted all files from \sumokoin\ folder but still not sync
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Well, or Zawawa Gateless gate will come asap at my rescue, or I am changing coin to mine.
Xmrstak hashrate is crap.Value is stable, difficulty haven't halved.

Value is stable, difficulty is 4 times down compared to the average before the fork, you have lost 40% of your hash power and so have the rest of the miners, there are no asics on the network.
Well those inputs give a different result on my equation than they do in yours

your calculation are correct,if you speak about generic Ellesmere card but with my 2 rigs come with the first model of Rx550. Xmrstak 64 require intensity to be multiplier of workspace. and it doesn't fit well with those, as I lost more than 60 % of hashrate. That's why I will wait for Gatelessgate sharp, as it didn't have this requirement.

For the absence of Asic: I'm quite happy for that like I think everybody is for our investment and for the safety of the network itself. But that doesn't change my personal $$ result, at the moment I would say.

Activity: 87
what drives you use for rx 580? windows is restarting  after a while... alsto wallet stack on 116522. I have deleted pspstate. bin... and nothning..
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Well, or Zawawa Gateless gate will come asap at my rescue, or I am changing coin to mine.

Value is stable, difficulty is 4 times down compared to the average before the fork, you have lost 40% of your hash power and so have the rest of the miners, there are no asics on the network.
Well those inputs give a different result on my equation than they do in yours
Activity: 28
// gpu: gfx901 memory:3920
  // compute units: 64
  { "index" : 0,
    "intensity" : 880, "worksize" : 8,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : false, "mem_chunk" : 2,
    "comp_mode" : true
  },
  },

Thanks @m42orion, will give it a try
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Activity: 128
cast-xmr will not help with your problem. CN-Heavy doubled it's memory requirements, so now you see only ±50% of your old Cryptonote hashrate. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

feature is good.. but if lost 50% hashrate(hardware that not have 4Mb+).... it's now we mine only 50% from old hashes, -50% profit?
Activity: 44
Well, I hate to say it, but it seems I can't mine this new CN Heavy algorithm properly. I was using SGMinerGM without much problems getting 4500H/sec out of my 5 AMD RX580's, but now it is horrible. XMR Stak gives me 3300H/sec, SRBminer 3800H/sec, but both miners will crash/get stuck/reboot within two hours. Tuning the miners with intensity etc only make it worse. I can accept the loss in hashrate, but not all these problems.  Huh

Same shit with me. I've got 3 rigs, 2 (different cards, but no 580) are working stable, but one with 2x580 and 2x570 stuck/hangs after several hours (but more than two). That sucks.

},
  },
dtr
Activity: 164
Well, I hate to say it, but it seems I can't mine this new CN Heavy algorithm properly. I was using SGMinerGM without much problems getting 4500H/sec out of my 5 AMD RX580's, but now it is horrible. XMR Stak gives me 3300H/sec, SRBminer 3800H/sec, but both miners will crash/get stuck/reboot within two hours. Tuning the miners with intensity etc only make it worse. I can accept the loss in hashrate, but not all these problems.  Huh

Same shit with me. I've got 3 rigs, 2 (different cards, but no 580) are working stable, but one with 2x580 and 2x570 stuck/hangs after several hours (but more than two). That sucks.
Well, so can compare to my test, where RX470 4MB is included. http://sumokoin.aeko.at/sumoheavy.html

Have there around 610 H/s ...

BR garantie

i looked at your results .. may be some suggestion to RX Vega config .... I am using two threads for one GPU with 880 intensity and i am getting about 1200H/s

Found something, should it be like this for one Vega card (second card after RX 480) ?

{ "index" : 1, "intensity" : 880, "worksize" : 8, "affine_to_cpu" : 1, "strided_index" : true, "mem_chunk" : 2, "comp_mode" : true },
    { "index" : 1, "intensity" : 880, "worksize" : 8, "affine_to_cpu" : 1, "strided_index" : true, "mem_chunk" : 2, "comp_mode" : true },

BR garantie
Thank you, but what is the thread setting?  Worksize?

// gpu: gfx900 memory:3920
  { "index" : 1,
    "intensity" : 1008, "worksize" : 8,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : 2, "mem_chunk" : 6,
Well, so can compare to my test, where RX470 4MB is included. http://sumokoin.aeko.at/sumoheavy.html

BR garantie

i looked at your results .. may be some suggestion to RX Vega config .... I am using two threads for one GPU with 880 intensity and i am getting about 1200H/s

BR garantie
rx580 1000hash before now in heavy cryptonight it is 680. is this normal?

I think that is ok ... I tested my rx550s cards .... before had about 470-480H/s  now after some tweaks i got about 330-340 .. :-)
today i will be testing RX 570-4GB .. i will write some info soon
Activity: 80
I was wondering, how the change from cryptonight "normal" to "heavy" algorithm has influenced the hashing power of different mining hardware.

Therefore I made simple hashrate "study" for my 3 (small) systems - if anybody is interested --> http://sumokoin.aeko.at/sumoheavy.html

Curious about other hardware experiences / figures ... and possibly about improvement of my settings Smiley

BR garantie

I see the same problems (with xmr stak)...I hope cast xmr will be updated soon.

cast-xmr will not help with your problem. CN-Heavy doubled it's memory requirements, so now you see only ±50% of your old Cryptonote hashrate. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Is it that simple?Or are there ways to improve?
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
rx580 1000hash before now in heavy cryptonight it is 680. is this normal?
Activity: 48
I was wondering, how the change from cryptonight "normal" to "heavy" algorithm has influenced the hashing power of different mining hardware.

Therefore I made simple hashrate "study" for my 3 (small) systems - if anybody is interested --> http://sumokoin.aeko.at/sumoheavy.html

Curious about other hardware experiences / figures ... and possibly about improvement of my settings Smiley

BR garantie

I know this and also don't worry about it, but to get used with new hashrates, comparison makes sense for me.
Activity: 93
I guess the lower hash rate is because cryptonight-heavy is more difficult to solve than cryptonight-"normal". But it's not a problem because everybody has lost hash power. We need to get used to the new algo and not compare it with the old hash rate.
Sorry for my English. Smiley
Activity: 80

BR garantie

Pages:
Jump to: