Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 123. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Redeem TOKEN for SuperNET
If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, send it to: NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)
It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg

i transfer my token 2 days ago (Transaction 4032055456082828453) and i am still waiting for the supernet token!!! whats going on admins?Huh

Not sure. Try messaging valarmg. Also check your TOKEN id to make sure it's the official TOKEN, not a fake one.

i copy and paste the nxt adress from the OP ...mhh i hope i get there soon

Should be ok then. Don't worry, if you've made the transfer then there will be tx id so it's all on the blockchain. Maybe there's just been a delay - it is a manual process. Do chase valarmg though.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, send it to: NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)
It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg

i transfer my token 2 days ago (Transaction 4032055456082828453) and i am still waiting for the supernet token!!! whats going on admins?Huh

Not sure. Try messaging valarmg. Also check your TOKEN id to make sure it's the official TOKEN, not a fake one.

i copy and paste the nxt adress from the OP ...mhh i hope i get there soon
legendary

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha

Ignore this until there is official confirmation. ANNs not made this way. Do not buy.

Eek. I thought this was specifically not meant to happen. Perhaps you should delete dNote.
legendary
Announce: DarkNote XDN devs are officially working on DarkNote XDN <-> SuperNET integration, to improve both!
We are in active collaboration with @jl777 about that stuff.

Ignore this until there is official confirmation. ANNs not made this way. Do not buy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Announce: DarkNote XDN devs are officially working on DarkNote XDN <-> SuperNET integration, to improve both!
We are in active collaboration with @jl777 about that stuff.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I re sell in some because BTC fell
Activity: 175
Merit: 100

As far as I know, no one is going anywhere Smiley

not true!  I flew to Boston today.

Tongue

Ha ha, is your name NXT, BTCD or BBR ?  Smiley

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

not true!  I flew to Boston today.

Tongue
Activity: 391
In case anyone is confused or didn't read the most recent SuperNET newsletter, coins that are confirmed to be in SuperNET are: NXT, BTCD, BBR

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
I'm wondering the reason behind the decrease on BBR and BTCD.

I believe this is the answer

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9111378

Thank you! I was away for the last 10 days, I wasn't able to follow any of the forums.
Interesting to see BBR leaving SuperNET network.

CZ didn't say that BBR is leaving Supernet ...where did you see it?

I assumed zoidberg's reject also involves being integrated into SuperNET..?

"Assume" makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me." Smiley
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Activity: 280

Thank you! I was away for the last 10 days, I wasn't able to follow any of the forums.

I assumed zoidberg's reject also involves being integrated into SuperNET..?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Jump to: