Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 122. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
I hope SuperTraders are buying NEM stakes on NXT assets

Of course NOT.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
I hope SuperTraders are buying NEM stakes on NXT assets
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Where I can see new SuperNET logo?? Huh
Activity: 896
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I apologies for my statement before the time it should be done according to  your rules.  Lunar eclipse, you know  Grin

Your rules, you mean, if you're genuinely participating. I'm just quoting the ICO document. Though presumably you've read that, if you're genuinely participating.

I did not read that doc, sorry, only tech ideas in whitepapper.

Not to sound like a dick but what would you have to offer the SN?

I would be kinda disappointed if we were letting anyone in Willy nilly...

Could you clarify if you will be joining SN like NXT BBR BTCD or will you be using the SN like anyone could?

Anyone can use SuperNET services via the API.
Only a handful of coins will be joining the core (currently NXT, BBR, BTCD).
The big green ANN makes me rather suspicious - either way it's misleading. Especially as I've yet to see the tech whitepaper.
legendary
Activity: 1428
I apologies for my statement before the time it should be done according to  your rules.  Lunar eclipse, you know  Grin

Your rules, you mean, if you're genuinely participating. I'm just quoting the ICO document. Though presumably you've read that, if you're genuinely participating.

Not to sound like a dick but what would you have to offer the SN?

I would be kinda disappointed if we were letting anyone in Willy nilly...

Could you clarify if you will be joining SN like NXT BBR BTCD or will you be using the SN like anyone could?
legendary

Oh, the whitepaper, yes...
What whitepaper?

legendary

legendary

Ignore this until there is official confirmation. ANNs not made this way. Do not buy.

Eek. I thought this was specifically not meant to happen. Perhaps you should delete dNote.

I think only coins that are announced in the SuperNET newsletter are official. Is that correct?

That announcement was very unprofessional.  Kind of appears like a sad attempt to produce hype.

No complex words from our team in case of announcements. Announcements are sudden and short.  Cool Just forward moves. Care about product quality only and just saying what we do now. That is how we act. Thank you.

EDIT: But in case of SuperNET we should wait for official statements from both SuperNET and DarkNote XDN team, before any actions caused by news.

From the SuperNET ICO document (http://209.126.70.170/SuperNET.pdf):

"prospective coin applicants will not be announced until their inclusion is fully confirmed. This would make purchasing the required quantity prohibitively expensive and lead to insider trading at the expense of existing holders. This also acts as a test of the coin developers’ integrity: no coin can be pumped in advance of its claimed addition to SuperNET. Such a price rise would be immediately recognisable and will likely be grounds for disqualification from inclusion in itself.)"

Ignore this until there is official confirmation. ANNs not made this way. Do not buy.

Eek. I thought this was specifically not meant to happen. Perhaps you should delete dNote.

I think only coins that are announced in the SuperNET newsletter are official. Is that correct?

That announcement was very unprofessional.  Kind of appears like a sad attempt to produce hype.

No complex words from our team in case of announcements. Announcements are sudden and short.  Cool Just forward moves. Care about product quality only and just saying what we do now. That is how we act. Thank you.

EDIT: But in case of SuperNET we should wait for official statements from both SuperNET and DarkNote XDN team, before any actions caused by news.
Announce: DarkNote XDN devs are officially working on DarkNote XDN <-> SuperNET integration, to improve both!
We are in active collaboration with @jl777 about that stuff.

Please, wait for an official SuperNET and DarkNote statement about that, hope will be made soon. Sorry for any inconvenience. That was just a "pre" announce. Roll Eyes .Stay tuned. 
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha

Yes, I believe that was what was said. Unfortunate to see this type of thing happening given all the issues we've had in the thread already with similar things.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250

That announcement was very unprofessional.  Kind of appears like a sad attempt to produce hype.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Redeem TOKEN for SuperNET
If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, send it to: NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)
It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg

i transfer my token 2 days ago (Transaction 4032055456082828453) and i am still waiting for the supernet token!!! whats going on admins?Huh

I've slowed down on supernet redeems to every few days because most people have already redeemed. I'll do one soon.

Oh ok..i dont know that but i received them now :-) Thank You
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

Redeem TOKEN for SuperNET
If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, send it to: NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)
It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg

i transfer my token 2 days ago (Transaction 4032055456082828453) and i am still waiting for the supernet token!!! whats going on admins?Huh

I've slowed down on supernet redeems to every few days because most people have already redeemed. I'll do one soon.
Jump to: