Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 121. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
Since the NAV is like 0.013 or something it doesn't really make much a difference whether the wall is at 0.0088 or 0.01 considering no one in their right mind is going to sell at those prices.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Well, still not fair for those who bought it with btc. 0.01 btc is still 0.01btc, no matter what the usd chart says.

But then again, i bought them also with NXT...but i understand the ones who paid with btc.

I thought this issue has already been settled. I personally bought all of my SuperNET with BTC only and I feel fine with the buy wall.  I don't think it's all that important to be honest.  But maybe I'm just more patient than others.

I'm also willing to buy up more at 0.01 if you're willing to sell at that price.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Well, still not fair for those who bought it with btc. 0.01 btc is still 0.01btc, no matter what the usd chart says.

But then again, i bought them also with NXT...but i understand the ones who paid with btc.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Yeah, while we bought it for 0.01, so the buy wall on 0.008 kinda sucks...not what was promised..

Due to fluctuating prices only.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Yeah, while we bought it for 0.01, so the buy wall on 0.008 kinda sucks...not what was promised..

The majority of funds were taken in NXT. During the IPO it had devalued thus the 0.0088 nav.

If anyone wants to sell at 0.01 I will buy up to 2000.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
nice buy wall in BTER of 67BTC @ 0.008 /not

That's jame's buy wall
legendary
amarha

I don't understand what you're trying to say?
he mean the buy wall in supernet

Yeah, but he seems to be sarcastic and I don't understand why. The "/not".
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
@jl777
Announce: DarkNote XDN devs are officially working on DarkNote XDN <-> SuperNET integration, to improve both!
We are in active collaboration with @jl777 about that stuff.

It's ture?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
A 20+BTC buy wall at .0120 was flattened within the last day. I was honestly surprised- expected it to shoot the price up a bit. Still seems stable, however, so that's good.
Activity: 105
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

he mean the buy wall in supernet
legendary
amarha

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I tbough that was the reason we got neodice assets.
Neo dice assets will pay out dividends

yes
and also the dividends from NeoDice will flow through Privatebet into SuperNET
I know it is kind of complicated, people are working to make graphics from this
I am in deep coding mode. implemented lowlevel DHT and cloud storage this past week and got the privacyServers working reasonably well. doing Teleport debugging now.

James
Thanks jl777, your statement "... also the dividends from NeoDice will flow through Privatebet into SuperNET ...," helps to clarify it for me. So SuperNET asset holders will benefit from NeoDICE being embedded within the SuperNET GUI, regardless of whether or not they currently hold NeoDICE.
yes, not as much as the people that didnt get the dividend, but still the dividends will flow through
also having a popular dice game will help with more users for SuperNET GUI, so this is an indirect benefit
Activity: 105
Activity: 196

yes
I am in deep coding mode. implemented lowlevel DHT and cloud storage this past week and got the privacyServers working reasonably well. doing Teleport debugging now.

James
Thanks jl777, your statement "... also the dividends from NeoDice will flow through Privatebet into SuperNET ...," helps to clarify it for me. So SuperNET asset holders will benefit from NeoDICE being embedded within the SuperNET GUI, regardless of whether or not they currently hold NeoDICE.

Yes, NeoDICE assets were paid out as an initial dividend. However, people who became SuperNET asset holders after the NeoDICE dividends were initially issued may not have the NeoDICE asset. NeoDICE will be embedded into the SuperNET GUI. NeoDICE will benefit from being in the SuperNET GUI. Should not current SuperNET asset holder share in on the revenue that NeoDICE will gain from this association, regardless of whether or not those current SuperNET asset holders received NeoDICE as a previously paid dividend? The bottom line is if NeoDICE gains FUTURE benefits from being a part of the SuperNET GUI then current SuperNET asset holder should share those future benefits, regardless of whether or not they currently hold NeoDICE or previously received NeoDICE as a dividend. I would think this analogy would hold for all similar associations with SuperNET, i.e., if these types of associations with SuperNET leads to financial gains for the other party, then those financial benefits should be shared with SuperNET asset holders for use of (or association with) the SuperNET asset (e.g, permanent use of the SuperNET GUI).
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

yes

James
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

http://neodice.com

NeoDICE is a fair betting game running on NXT blockchain. It relies upon an action-acquired know-how designed by Come-from-Beyond.

The neoDice gameplay is similar to that of the legendary satoshiDice, with a few differences, the most important one been the near realtime processing of the wagers.

FEATURES

- The game can be played via any NXT client supporting assets transfer and does not require any dedicated software or website.

- based on the Come-from-Beyond's know-how, neoDICE processes unconfirmed transactions, making the game nearly instantanious.

- To determine winning or losing bets, neoDICE calculates SHA-3 hash of a combination of the transaction ID and a daily secret -- a number unknown to  the player. The previous day's secret as well as the hash of the current day's secret is published, providing for an easy way to verify wagers outcomes.

- The entire betting history is stored on the NXT blockchain ensuring the game's integrity and fairness.

- NeoDICE is as anonymous as players's NXT account number. It does not require any additional registration or authentication.

- NeoDICE is scheduled to become a part of the SuperNET reference client, ensuring the exposure to the wider-than-NXT crypto audience.

- NeoDICE house edge is 2%.

DEVELOPMENT STATUS:

NeoDICE is being actively coded by several developers represented by hash. jl777 and C-f-B are the project consultants.

Currently the neoDICE project successfully completed the proof of concept stage.

The upcoming milestones and tentative timeline:

Mid. OctoberBeta testing starts
Beginning of November    Release of the game on the mainnet, playable via NXT client and SuperNET GUI
Mid. NovemberRelease of neoDICE plugin for NXT client and SuperNET GUI
Mid. DecemberRelease of the neoDICE website, allowing gameplay without NXT client

NeoDICE ASSET:

100% of revenues will be distributed to assetholders. This was based on my advice and the fact that the developers and maintainers will HODL sizable NeoDICE means the low operating overhead from decentralized architecture will be able to be covered from the dividends. This method perfectly aligns the interests of asset buyers and the developers and removes any issues about what the overhead costs will be.

Initial distribution of shares:
10% NXTventure, 45% Developers & maintainers, 40% Privatebet, 5% JLH

Since Privatebet is ~60% owned by NXTprivacy (one of the core assets), this means 24% of NeoDICE revenues will be flowing into NXTprivacy.

James

P.S. The spending request from last week was approved and SuperNET is now 17.2% owner of mynxt.info with options to be able to increase this to ~43%.
Since SuperNET owns 14.49% of Privatebet (directly or indirectly) AND since NeoDICE will be "embedded" into the SuperNET GUI, does that mean SuperNET users will get a fraction of the profits generated by both NeoDICE and Privatebet? It makes sense to give a percentage of the profits from Privatebet to SuperNET asset holders simply because a percentage of Privatebet is owned directly or indirectly by SuperNET. It also makes sense to give a percentage of the  profits from NeoDICE based on two facts: (1) a large chunk of NeoDICE is owned by Pivatebet, a SuperNET asset, and (2) NeoDICE will benefit and generate revenue from being embedded within the SuperNET GUI.

I am asking the above question because comments in a related thread suggested that profits (or revenue) generated from the large chunk of NeoDICE owned by Privatebet will be shared with Privatebet asset holders only. https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/%28pre-ann%29-neodice/msg114178/#msg114178

My initial thought was that 50% of any profits (or revenue) associated with any activities or initiatives involving SuperNET would go to the SuperNET asset holders. Is this not true? Please clarify.
Jump to: