Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 168. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Current results from BTER:

Approve Bonus       45757 (99.99%)
Reject Bonus        4 (0.01%)

Those totals can't be individual votes. Must be weighted numbers? Huh Otherwise, you are looking at about 10 tokens per investor (500K total tokens/50K individual votes).

I think the "Total voters" right at the bottom of the results is more accurate.  Right now it says 58.  The other numbers might be the number of TOKENS involved in each vote, since it is weighted.

Edit:  I am quite surprised some people voted for No Bonus.  Very interested in seeing what are their reasons.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Those totals can't be individual votes. Must be weighted numbers? Huh

Yes, weighted. Makes no sense to give the 10k investor the same voting rights as a 1 share investor.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Those totals can't be individual votes. Must be weighted numbers? Huh

"Please click to vote and view results. Total Voters: 61."

Approve Bonus      48720 (98.85%)
Reject Bonus      569 (1.15%)

I think it´s the number of shares.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Those totals can't be individual votes. Must be weighted numbers? Huh Otherwise, you are looking at about 10 tokens per investor (500K total tokens/50K individual votes).
Activity: 784
Both polls so far unanimous. Looks like James will be getting his extra 5% soon.

I really hope so, think about what we all have then  Grin

I can´t really understand what this voting is about, although I have two master degrees and have read the text several times. Could someone please explain it to me? Smiley
Activity: 728
Activity: yes

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Both polls so far unanimous. Looks like James will be getting his extra 5% soon.

I really hope so, think about what we all have then  Grin
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Doors close in 1 minute. Going up.

Congratulations to everyone who got in on the ground floor.

Invested a good amount but wanted to purchase more at the end. Slow BTC confirmation and I missed it by 2 mins.

Time will tell how much I am regretting that.

What amount?

Edit: I mean what amount more did you intend to buy, not how much so far. Though I'm curious, having seen some holdings of 2k, 3k and 6k in the voting.

Lol, me too, was just too late the get more TOKEN. I don't understand the voting-thing, can someone explain to me?
Just cast my vote to Approve The Bonus on BTER  Cool

Exciting times ahead folks, JJ
I am still getting "not permitted" on BTER.

It's good now at

https://bter.com/article/3023

Please vote!
29166 (99.99%) approved and 2 (0.01%) rejected the bonus on BTER. It's hard to believe that >29000 people purchased tokens on BTER. That's not a large number of tokens per average individual investor. I guess that's a good thing if those numbers are correct.
Just cast my vote to Approve The Bonus on BTER  Cool

Exciting times ahead folks, JJ
I am still getting "not permitted" on BTER.
Refreshed cache. You got my vote.
legendary

Invested a good amount but wanted to purchase more at the end. Slow BTC confirmation and I missed it by 2 mins.

What amount?

Edit: I mean what amount more did you intend to buy, not how much so far. Though I'm curious, having seen some holdings of 2k, 3k and 6k in the voting.
Activity: 635
Just done it. James you have my vote ole fruit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 112
Voting already started on BTER https://bter.com/article/3023. Cast your vote please.

Not permitted why?

Looks like they took it off for a while. But now its working. Had to vote again.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Voting already started on BTER https://bter.com/article/3023. Cast your vote please.
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Activity: 418

legendary

Activity: 391
Is the current available/sold TOKEN posted somewhere?

The coinmarketcap link shows about 260k: http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/#BTC

Does anybody know how accurate this is?

This is not accurate info. I guees, its just only from BTER. NXT AE info were not added. Total BTC should be more.

The last report, from about 2 days ago showed a little over 480k.  So it's probably a little over 500k at this point.  I'm sure James will post a final count once ICO is over.
Jump to: