Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 167. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
good one :- )

I`m guessing, you all don`t have any master degrees ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
give me a bit of time to tally up the official totals
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
as soon as the SuperNET asset is distributed, TOKEN loses all value so I strongly advise to remove any TOKEN bids in the AE after 1400 GMT on Tuesday

James

I believe this information this changed.

It's possible that the plan for going from TOKEN->SuperNET on the Nxt AE is changing and that it will now happen via a share swap. TOKEN holders will have to send their asset to an address and only then will they receive SuperNET. (This is to prevent confusion/scams in terms of TOKEN.) In this case TOKEN won't lose its value but will become extinct as it is all sent to Genesis (This is the way to destroy assets/Nxt in the Nxt system.)

Best to wait for James to confirm.
If you can get this working soon, then I confirm this.
can you confirm when you can get the swap working?
it doesnt (shouldnt?) be automated
I think every so often to do it manually so a list of already swapped can be made to prevent any errors

James
Activity: 154
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Both polls so far unanimous. Looks like James will be getting his extra 5% soon.

I really hope so, think about what we all have then  Grin

I can´t really understand what this voting is about, although I have two master degrees and have read the text several times. Could someone please explain it to me? Smiley

There you have it, master degrees won`t get you anywhere. Just stay on the train, and keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times . . Smiley

Perfect!  Grin
Activity: 175
Both polls so far unanimous. Looks like James will be getting his extra 5% soon.

I really hope so, think about what we all have then  Grin

I can´t really understand what this voting is about, although I have two master degrees and have read the text several times. Could someone please explain it to me? Smiley

There you have it, master degrees won`t get you anywhere. Just stay on the train, and keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times . . Smiley
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Just to be 100% sure, this means that we can still buy TOKEN on the AE until Thursday around 12:00 GMT and it will still exchangeable into UNITY correct? The only difference being that now we are buying on the secondary market rather than directly from James.

While that may be true, but if I were you or anyone else, I would NOT buy TOKEN anymore to be safe, since ICO has officially ended.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

How is UNITY distributed? Are we to manually exchange TOKEN for UNITY on BTER?

Automatic.

So my UNITY balance will appear in my BTER account without me having to do anything?

Yup. I think they are actually using magic.
Activity: 476

Automatic.

So my UNITY balance will appear in my BTER account without me having to do anything?
legendary

Automatic.
Activity: 476

Activity: 237
as soon as the SuperNET asset is distributed, TOKEN loses all value so I strongly advise to remove any TOKEN bids in the AE after 1400 GMT on Tuesday

James

I believe this information this changed.

It's possible that the plan for going from TOKEN->SuperNET on the Nxt AE is changing and that it will now happen via a share swap. TOKEN holders will have to send their asset to an address and only then will they receive SuperNET. (This is to prevent confusion/scams in terms of TOKEN.) In this case TOKEN won't lose its value but will become extinct as it is all sent to Genesis (This is the way to destroy assets/Nxt in the Nxt system.)

Best to wait for James to confirm.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

James

Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
When can we change to UNITY?

Patience grasshopper.

(The answer to this has been posted multiple times, even within the last 5 pages).

THURSDAY!

Thanks for the answer Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Patience grasshopper.

(The answer to this has been posted multiple times, even within the last 5 pages).

THURSDAY!
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
BTER update

Approve Bonus      52071 (98.35%)
Reject Bonus      876 (1.65%)
legendary
Doors close in 1 minute. Going up.

Congratulations to everyone who got in on the ground floor.

Invested a good amount but wanted to purchase more at the end. Slow BTC confirmation and I missed it by 2 mins.

Time will tell how much I am regretting that.

What amount?

Edit: I mean what amount more did you intend to buy, not how much so far. Though I'm curious, having seen some holdings of 2k, 3k and 6k in the voting.

No. Not that much. 9 BTC invested. Was going to purchase 5 BTC more at last minute.

Ah, sorry, can't help you with that much. Had a few extra assets I bought with the remainder of the NXT in my 'current account', but had already picked up what I originally planned.
Activity: 418
Doors close in 1 minute. Going up.

Congratulations to everyone who got in on the ground floor.

Invested a good amount but wanted to purchase more at the end. Slow BTC confirmation and I missed it by 2 mins.

Time will tell how much I am regretting that.

What amount?

Edit: I mean what amount more did you intend to buy, not how much so far. Though I'm curious, having seen some holdings of 2k, 3k and 6k in the voting.

No. Not that much. 9 BTC invested. Was going to purchase 5 BTC more at last minute.
Activity: 196
Current results from BTER:

Approve Bonus       45757 (99.99%)
Reject Bonus        4 (0.01%)

Those totals can't be individual votes. Must be weighted numbers? Huh Otherwise, you are looking at about 10 tokens per investor (500K total tokens/50K individual votes).

I think the "Total voters" right at the bottom of the results is more accurate.  Right now it says 58.  The other numbers might be the number of TOKENS involved in each vote, since it is weighted.
That's makes sense. I did not notice the "total voters" button. Thanks.
Jump to: