Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 199. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Seems like a new FUD campaign has started, just listen to this weirdo "Bryce Weiner" who makes some strange comments and acts like he knows what he is talking about: http://youtu.be/CRSr88jJv-Y?t=1h10m2s

Another fun day in altcoin land...Jeez Louise...

Twitter here, btw: https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Seems like a new FUD campaign has started, just listen to this weirdo "Bryce Weiner" who makes some strange comments and acts like he knows what he is talking about: http://youtu.be/CRSr88jJv-Y?t=1h10m2s

He says "supernet was"; "the big dream was to have a decentralized exchange"; "it is based on pump & dump scam coins" (like NXT and BTC?); "not a single legitimate coin offered to be a part of supernet networks" (yes, because the evaluation process is still ongoing maybe?) ... very weird.

Since at some point we just wont have the manpower to reply to all those FUD attacks I suggest that we put our energy into creating actual value, like by improving superNET wherever we can (ie. supernet.wikia.com could use lots of help Smiley). When superNET goes live it is the best answer to someone speaking about it like it is a failed thing from the past.

I agree. Long Live James Skywalker!
legendary
Activity: 961
It would be respectful to remove the posts giving/quoting the nationality of the man who strongly prefers to stay anonymous, assuming they are even accurate.

Okay, I just removed mine.

that will be a never ending battle.. once he releases tech and doesnt run off with the money they will shut the hell up.. arguing with a few trolls wont change a thing.. coming out with tech and proving he will do what he will do will help. thats why he is busy coding instead of spending days trying to fight fud.

these trolls cannot and will not destroy supernet.. how many trolls went around still go around trolling about nxt? is nxt dead? far from it.. dont fret about them.. let the tech do the talking..

Together we will defeat the idiots! and the stars war will be  won by James not Darth Vader!

Long Live Luke  James Skywalker!

James Skywalker you have on me an unconditional friend, anything you need let me know. Long Live James Skywalker!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
It would be respectful to remove the posts giving/quoting the nationality of the man who strongly prefers to stay anonymous, assuming they are even accurate.

that will be a never ending battle.. once he releases tech and doesnt run off with the money they will shut the hell up.. arguing with a few trolls wont change a thing.. coming out with tech and proving he will do what he will do will help. thats why he is busy coding instead of spending days trying to fight fud.

these trolls cannot and will not destroy supernet.. how many trolls went around still go around trolling about nxt? is nxt dead? far from it.. dont fret about them.. let the tech do the talking..

Together we will defeat the idiots! and the stars war will be  won by James not Darth Vader!

Long Live Luke  James Skywalker!
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

Because monero is a shitty coin. Do your homework and maybe you will see why.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Gals you got scammed hard, my condolences. Here's the cold truth and reality about JL777: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8807178

Jl777 is nothing but a smart ultra scammer taking advantage of you guys' endless greed.

Skinnkavaj is right in everything he posted. Neglect it or get real. See you on the Monero side.
I tire of this troll blabber. If you are so sure it is a scam, just make big bets against SuperNET making top10 by year end

In your mind this is free money right? So where are all the big bets?
https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-10-of-coinmarketcap/
https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-5-of-coinmarketcap-before-2016/

Talk is cheap. If you are so convinced you are right, put your money where you mouth is. Otherwise, kindly leave.

James
legendary

Together we will defeat the idiots! and the stars war will be  won by James not Darth Vader!
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Gals you got scammed hard, my condolences. Here's the cold truth and reality about JL777: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8807178

Jl777 is nothing but a smart ultra scammer taking advantage of you guys' endless greed.

Skinnkavaj is right in everything he posted. Neglect it or get real. See you on the Monero side.

What is it with you monero guys having to always go troll other threads? Something in the water over there?

I would distance the Monero core members and majority of the community from the trolls that they have no control over.  There are Monero guys that are invested in SuperNet.  I think the inclusion of Boolberry has ruffled some feathers.  But overall the Monero community is a good community.  No need to slam Monero for the actions of a few.

I strongly agree with shojayxt. For some reason there are not few Nazis attracted to Monero although we have nothing to do with fascism AT ALL. Disregard these fucking trolls. Pay attention to the sayers of truth though: For if you get in today you will be rich in the future. Not through your Supernet assets, certainly not.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

What is it with you monero guys having to always go troll other threads? Something in the water over there?

I would distance the Monero core members and majority of the community from the trolls that they have no control over.  There are Monero guys that are invested in SuperNet.  I think the inclusion of Boolberry has ruffled some feathers.  But overall the Monero community is a good community.  No need to slam Monero for the actions of a few.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

James is not from the referenced country. At the same time, I quite agree,  it is poor judgement and disrespectful. One would hope you would not like to be doxxed in a similar fashion. One would hope you would immediately adjust the post.

I know. He lives on a plane, constantly circling the earth due west. In this way he avoids hostile jurisdictions by remaining in international airspace. It also explains how he seems to have 28 hours a day.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

James is not from the referenced country. At the same time, I quite agree,  it is poor judgement and disrespectful. One would hope you would not like to be doxxed in a similar fashion. One would hope you would immediately adjust the post.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
legendary

Funny thing to post from a fellow whose side motto is "English Motherfucker do you speak it ?" I speak English quite well, and that post you reference maps far more closely to "largely unsubstantiated opinion" than the word you used. Few facts, lotsa surmise - particularly with regard to this snippet: "this jl777 have 50 different pumps going on probably where he hold everything"

So what? I don't care, that make me believe more in James, he is a clever man and super crypto man too many jealous men want to destroy him, but do you know what? these news will make him more popular and his galaxy will expand to the infinitive! You are feeding your enemy with more energy for the universe to expand! thanks
legendary

Funny thing to post from a fellow whose side motto is "English Motherfucker do you speak it ?" I speak English quite well, and that post you reference maps far more closely to "largely unsubstantiated opinion" than the word you used. Few facts, lotsa surmise - particularly with regard to this snippet: "this jl777 have 50 different pumps going on probably where he hold everything"
legendary
One word that comes up on the criticism of SuperNET is "control," but this is in error. James is not seeking and will not have control over any of the internal workings of these coins (except for BTCD, for which he became core developer prior to SuperNET). These coins will not be granted control over any of the interoperabilities enabled by SuperNET. Advertisers will not be granted any control over the functionalities or appearances of any aspect of SuperNET.  

I'm a wee bit regretful about disclosing this, but the fellow you're referencing is a Canadian like myself. Many Canadians, when looking at this project, will fall into the habit of confusing it with a cartel like the Canadian phone and cable companies. Comes with the territory & associated structure of the economy, unfortunately.

I trust James and he shows a lot of good habits and attitude regardless if his BTCD coin  is having affairs with other coins behind boolberry back.

James keep strong!! don't let bad rumours destroy your Galaxy full of Unity spaceships! I have 173 spaceship and intend to fly them! No one will destroy my dream to be a pilot!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
Jump to: