Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 254. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
so, total token on ICO = 100k ?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Does it show 0 balance for anyone else on bter?

Guys, does your token balance show up in bter?

No it doesn't.

Some of them doesn't even show on Buy/Sell page. Seems like they erased all the Tokens which were on the sell orderbook :-)

Thank you! I started worrying.

Click on the My Funds tab. It shows the token ammount
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
It is stated from jl777 himself that we can sell our tokens at bter. Should not be a problem. Everyone that read the OP clearly should know that the price is dynamic and changes everytime linearly. You can't blame people coz u bought high coz u wanna outbid people to get the price cheap. You have yourself to blame
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
The first price was.  0.01000038

Stick to that

I am holding on this price.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Proud owner of 10k assets. Thank you very much.
Activity: 301
guys I see the token is available now I see it sell on AE! Smiley  I'm waiting for a few confirmations , will stock up on TOKEN Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  why so little guys buy right now? I expected it will skyrocket to hundreds of btc in few minutes but seems like not yet

to da moon!
i intentionally limited the supply to avoid buying panic
calm
there is plenty for everyone

look what happen because of that. one guy payd the double of the original price for 18 btc
why are they bidding so high?

they will put more assets of the issuer in bter?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Cry Cry :'(BTER? I purchased! Why not sell?
ttttttttt?
what?oh,yes

Since it was ico, fact that someone was keep selling was a bit confused.
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
This is a mess stop this immediately and refund people. this is not fixed price its changing price all the time!!! Please stop or this is not right!!!! what the hello about the 15 per cent you get for buying first day when the price change it, there was not indication price was going to change!! this is not an ipo!! please refund and start doing it right!!

Why did you buy at 500NXT per token then?

You had to input a buy order isn't it?

I came in and that's the price it was in the exchange I did not put it, I bought thinking it was a fix price for everyone then I went down to 127 next!! this is so unfair!! I bought as soon as possible because of the 15 per cent you get buying first day andnow I lost more than 50 per cent!! this is a joke I feel robbed
legendary
Activity: 1428
BTCD token market going backwards.

First it was 0.646 now it is 0.632..... Huh

Sigh i bought a crapload at the higher price
Activity: 321
 Cry Cry :'(BTER? I purchased! Why not sell?
ttttttttt?
what?oh,yes
Activity: 280
Why was the first sell from the asset issuer 140 on the NXT exchange? Then the next was 127.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
where is the price mentioned ??
i did a quick search and cant see it.

who the fuck offers an ICO without obviously offering some indication of the price ?

this is a fuck up. you cant blame anyone but the dev in this case for lack of clarity.
(oh and maybe bter if they were supposed to refuse trading)

a simple statement of ICO pricing would have gone a long way to stop the stupidity that has just happened.
Activity: 882
No problems here!!!

Easy on both bter and AE.

Now buy my tokens @170   lol
Activity: 280
This is a mess stop this immediately and refund people. this is not fixed price its changing price all the time!!! Please stop or this is not right!!!! what the hello about the 15 per cent you get for buying first day when the price change it, there was not indication price was going to change!! this is not an ipo!! please refund and start doing it right!!

It's been told many times that the official sell price will be increased EVERY MINUTE. There is no fixed price, it's dynamic.
It started at 0.01 and will increase until it seems 0.015 after 15 days.
Activity: 384
Does it show 0 balance for anyone else on bter?

Guys, does your token balance show up in bter?

No it doesn't.

Some of them doesn't even show on Buy/Sell page. Seems like they erased all the Tokens which were on the sell orderbook :-)

Thank you! I started worrying.
Activity: 695

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
some people should learn how order tables work before they start buying.... seems like they activated selling first but then disabled it. dont understand why. if someone is willing to pay more for the tokens i bought please let him Smiley
Activity: 756

Why did you buy at 500NXT per token then?

You had to input a buy order isn't it?
Activity: 364
Jump to: