Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 257. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
O shit ... Bter told me the market price was 0.01790000. I buy at that price, five minutes later almost halve at 0.01090000

I lost a shitload of BTC over this. How can this happen!  Cry Cry
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
what is any initial price ?? for any pairing ??

///

Mark @supra_deluxe

Lol! Buy 3BTC of #superNET for 0.0100020, sold immediately for 0.02.. a good day's work!
Activity: 178
OMG, they are trading TOKEN on BTER.
JL777 just want us to donate for SUPERNET!
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
whats the initial nxt AE price?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
How the fuck  can people sell for higher prices?
Someone just bought for way higher prices, how is this possible?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
wasn't there supposed to be some sort of fixed price for the ICO? wth is happening?

That's what I want to know as well.
Activity: 695
Buy orders at this price will be filled, don't pay more yet
Activity: 595
This is total chaos, many peeps not happy will be Undecided
Activity: 695
The first price was.  0.01000038

Stick to that
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
wasn't there supposed to be some sort of fixed price for the ICO? wth is happening?
Activity: 196
NXT market is dry, please refill (@ ≤140) Cheesy
Activity: 756
Someone just bought @ 500NXT per token.

Ouch.
Activity: 294
Bitmark Developer
This seems like a unique opportunity to do something good.

I would propose that a percentage of funds raised or minted are send to a community foundation with a multisig wallet, where representatives of each coin included are the key holders, the funds could then be used to sponsor open source work - including critically expert review of libjl777 in the context of security and potential ddos holes, it could also be used to back good causes in the same way.

From the numbers mentioned on the ann, I can see no problem with scraping off 5-10%, or minting an additional 5-10%, for this purpose. It would effectively quantitatively easy the initial distribution also, making it a bit fairer for all.
I have only 1% of funds raised for budget, but maybe this is enough for making some bounties
you have some very good ideas
could use more people on the Superteam!
I am constrained on the use of funds by the posts in this thread. I wish you had mentioned these good ideas before funding started

now we would need to do a Voting to allow for new usage of funds

You do not need to use any of the 1%, you can simply mint more more UNITY, whatever is bought +x% and put the additional in to a fund.

A vote would be useful to gauge the sentiments of your growing community, one would hope nobody would seek to prevent such a thing going forward.

I would have mentioned but you moved really fast, was not aware until too late. To quickly resolve an issue before it arises, we (bitmark) wish not to be part of the supernet (*), but are happy to support any well spirited project with time and thought when we can.

(*) if you would like the reason's as to why I'm happy to expand.

edit: if you want to carry on the conversation I'll try and track your posts between the noise, otherwise please quote and reply on our own thread to keep discussion public (this is one of the reasons, we've worked to have all signal and no noise, joining would change that)
Activity: 493
it will be interesting to see how much Supernet brings in compared to Ethereum. anybody know first day Ethereum sale numbers?

If you compare this 2 projects then I think you don´t understand either

no...no comparison between projects. i understand they are quite different
Activity: 280
Seems like they banned Token selling on BTER Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
i'm only looking at btc, but it's a fucking mess.
no clue what the fuck is happening lmao

i'm not buying anything until i know wtf is going on with the price for initial distribution.
i havent seen anything yet as to any indication of actual ico price
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I thought this was going to be the initial distribution for a set value.  I didn't know trading was going to actually start.  What's going on?  
Activity: 321
guys I see the token is available now I see it sell on AE! Smiley  I'm waiting for a few confirmations , will stock up on TOKEN Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  why so little guys buy right now? I expected it will skyrocket to hundreds of btc in few minutes but seems like not yet

to da moon!
i intentionally limited the supply to avoid buying panic
calm
there is plenty for everyone

look what happen because of that. one guy payd the double of the original price for 18 btc
why are they bidding so high?

i think because they did not know the original price.
Activity: 767
Never back down !!!

AE sold out, please more.
Jump to: