Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 256. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Why the HELL is trading started!

This is not right I thouhjht it was a fixed rpriced..I bought at 500 nxt per coin and not its 127 nxt, what is going on??/ this is not acceptable!!!  what is abolut the 15 per cent if you buy first, is the price changes!!!! I am very angry!!! a MESS!!

lol that was you?

Why did you put in a buy order of 500NXT in the first place?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
what a mess, why is trading enabled?
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
Does it show 0 balance for anyone else on bter?
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Total mess of price, it shouldn't be like that. Should have been one price on NXT AE and bter.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
there is/was no clarity from the dev.

no price mentioned anywhere.
no explanation of how supply would be managed.

haah. i dont think he expected such a cluster.
Activity: 280
O shit ... Bter told me the market price was 0.01790000. I buy at that price, five minutes later almost halve at 0.01090000

I lost a shitload of BTC over this. How can this happen!  Cry Cry

Bter should refund everyone who bought for higher prices, this is inacceptable.

It's free market and there wasn't a warning that trading is not allowed as far as I can tell.
It's a big mistake they have forgotten to disable Token selling.

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
This is total chaos, many peeps not happy will be Undecided

well, i think some people need to be a bit more meticulous about what price they are buying in at...it is their fault for not exercising patience. there was no need for a stampede, but we are seeing people get run over for no good reason.

it's like black friday sales in the USA at walmart. People trip and fall in the rush and get stomped on...actually being physically injured. except in that case, there is a limited supply! there is no limit here. makes no sense.

Why the hell did they let traing start to begin with?  I thought this was supposed to be the initial distribution.
Activity: 318
O shit ... Bter told me the market price was 0.01790000. I buy at that price, five minutes later almost halve at 0.01090000

FK the bter.
Activity: 250

Ha ha ha.
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

This is not right I thouhjht it was a fixed rpriced..I bought at 500 nxt per coin and not its 127 nxt, what is going on??/ this is not acceptable!!!  what is abolut the 15 per cent if you buy first, is the price changes!!!! I am very angry!!! a MESS!!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
now the market is more stable.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Thought they were 0.01btc. I'm gonna stick to that
Activity: 493
This is total chaos, many peeps not happy will be Undecided

well, i think some people need to be a bit more meticulous about what price they are buying in at...it is their fault for not exercising patience. there was no need for a stampede, but we are seeing people get run over for no good reason.

it's like black friday sales in the USA at walmart. People trip and fall in the rush and get stomped on...actually being physically injured. except in that case, there is a limited supply! there is no limit here. makes no sense.

that is your fault! it was very clear what the price was going to be.
Activity: 779
holy shit this is insane! some guy made so much money just now, but BTER isnt letting me put up sell orders any more
same here, why some can sell?
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Activity: 280
How the fuck  can people sell for higher prices?
Someone just bought for way higher prices, how is this possible?

BTER allowed people to sell their tokens as well, so some people abused this and took the advantage because there were some "bright" persons who wanted to pay double the price rather then waiting for 45 seconds.

now it's disabled on BTER but there are still some sell orders. I don't know how this happens.
Jump to: