Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 261. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
BTCD and BBR are included. The rest of the coins depends if they add something to the superNET.

You forgot Nxt.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
BTCD and BBR are included. The rest of the coins depends if they add something to the superNET.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
1. The price on Nxt Ae and on Bter is exactly the same?

2. Where you can see which coins participate on SuperNET?
1. no
2. signup to thesupernet.org newsletter

You are crazy  Cheesy The people should invest in the supernet, but do not even know which participate coins?

What if I invest now and to the conclusion comes out that only 1-2 coins Participate?

each investor must trust only you?

Good grief man could you at least do some minimal reading on it? Face. Palm.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
1. The price on Nxt Ae and on Bter is exactly the same?

2. Where you can see which coins participate on SuperNET?
1. no
2. signup to thesupernet.org newsletter

You are crazy  Cheesy The people should invest in the supernet, but do not even know which participate coins?

What if I invest now and to the conclusion comes out that only 1-2 coins Participate?

each investor must trust only you?
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
There is gona be a btcd/token on bter aswell coz its only an hour and a bit left
it is there now

I cant see the pairing. How u finding that?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
There is gona be a btcd/token on bter aswell coz its only an hour and a bit left
it is there now
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Can you explain a bit more the connection between JLH and Supernet?

Thank you
no direct connection
JLH has over two dozen NXT assets, mostly ~10% slices
Since it is a horizontal proxy asset, it ends up with 10% slices of all the SuperNET core assets
it predates SuperNET by about 3 months, the JLH trading on polo started about a month ago, not sure of exact dates

I like that part  Wink
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
I think it does not have the total amount is not the best! This is just a proof!
Activity: 281
Just wondering without any max amount of tokens the market cap of these tokens might be too high to start with?

It doesn't work that way in this case. (At least not the way most people are thinking of it).

This is more like a closed-end fund. Whatever money is raised, then that will be used to purchase other coins for the network. (There are other projects -- see the op -- but for simplicity sake, let's keep it to the basics). So if 1 BTC is raised the SuperNet (fund) will use that BTC to purchase coins for the network. If 100 BTC is raised the same will occur.

In the first case the total SuperNet's (fund's) NAV (net asset value) will be 1 BTC (approximately) and in the second example it would be worth 100 BTC (approximately).

Until the other projects and revenues kick in, it will likely trade based upon NAV, whether that is above or below the actual value -- just like a closed-end fund. Do you see what I mean?

I get it , do we as token holders has a vote on which coin we believe should be in the supernet core or you guys decide of it 100%.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Better on Bter
Thanks mate

Interesting. You guys are so eagerly waiting for AE to be released in Qora, but appear not to believe in the idea of decentralized exchanges and are ready to trade it for a few percentages of more tokens Smiley
Activity: 284
Just wondering without any max amount of tokens the market cap of these tokens might be too high to start with?

It doesn't work that way in this case. (At least not the way most people are thinking of it).

This is more like a closed-end fund. Whatever money is raised, then that will be used to purchase other coins for the network. (There are other projects -- see the op -- but for simplicity sake, let's keep it to the basics). So if 1 BTC is raised the SuperNet (fund) will use that BTC to purchase coins for the network. If 100 BTC is raised the same will occur.

In the first case the total SuperNet's (fund's) NAV (net asset value) will be 1 BTC (approximately) and in the second example it would be worth 100 BTC (approximately).

Until the other projects and revenues kick in, it will likely trade based upon NAV, whether that is above or below the actual value -- just like a closed-end fund. Do you see what I mean?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Lol, we need to see the list of coins that were accepted

Only BTCD and BBR currently i think.
legendary

The BTC/NXT/BTCD invested will be escrowed and the supernetworks asset will be worth the underlying value of the coins that invested....so it cant be "too high".
legendary
legendary
Activity: 882
Lol, we need to see the list of coins that were accepted
Activity: 281
legendary
Activity: 1036
Its better to grab on Bter or AE?
legendary
There is no fixed amount and the IPO will go for between 2-4 weeks.
Jump to: