Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 309. (Read 736777 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
I'm in. When does ipo start?
Activity: 561
There will be  a new token or coin for this supernetwork?
A NXT asset will be issued for it

when nxt asset will be issued?
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Let's Boolberry
oh,thanks
finally,we got the great news
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
There will be  a new token or coin for this supernetwork?
A NXT asset will be issued for it
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There will be  a new token or coin for this supernetwork?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
whatever,in james we trust!
legendary
You know I will invest whatever I have into this new venture of yours James but please keep in mind the plankton, prawns and the small fish that swim in this ocean just as you would think about the whales.

It is unfortunate that BTC makes BTC and the people that will benefit the  most is the ones that are already have a shitload.

As much as you would  hate fiat, do you not hate the bankers?
Well it is the golden rule. I cant very well say if you put in 1 BTC you get more share than if you put in 1000 BTC
Then the 1000 BTC guy just hires someone to make 1000 separate accts
this is just a waste of time

Money is money
I will accept BTC, BTCD and NXT

James

Hi James, I was not saying that a person investing 1 btc would have the same shares as a 1000 btc whale.

In any case good luck with the IPO.
I know, I was talking about proportion, so 1000 x 1 BTC > single 1000 BTC is what you proposed, but it is not possible, so why kid ourselves? Everybody gets the same proportion from their deposit, other than the small bonuses
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Alright,i just come for JL777 Cheesy
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman
Watching with big eyes Shocked

I hope we have a bit time until ipo starts
I am proposing to Poloniex a 2 week period. First day investors getting 15% bonus, then 14%, 13% ...

At the end of two weeks, as long as some minimum percentage of the total amount raises is still coming in, it will be extended. 1/14 = ~7% so say 3% threshold. Once we get a day where less than 3% of the total is raised, then that announces that there will be 2 or 3 more days and done. I dont want to drag this out for more than a month, so max is 4 weeks.

This will give enough time for everyone who is paying attention to get their proportional share. No limits for total or for individual. I guess a minimum of some sort dont want to be dealing with satoshi level shares. Such things for Poloniex to determine

5% bonus for BTCD or NXT deposits

At the end of the IPO, I put in my assets and get my share calculated along with everyone else. Then since it is already on Poloniex, they send the amounts to everyones accounts and trading starts. Its actual instantiation will be as a NXT asset, so it will also trade on NXT AE

James

Hey James, excited to hear about the new project sounds very interested. Do you have a start date in mind for the IPO on Polo yet?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
You know I will invest whatever I have into this new venture of yours James but please keep in mind the plankton, prawns and the small fish that swim in this ocean just as you would think about the whales.

It is unfortunate that BTC makes BTC and the people that will benefit the  most is the ones that are already have a shitload.

As much as you would  hate fiat, do you not hate the bankers?
Well it is the golden rule. I cant very well say if you put in 1 BTC you get more share than if you put in 1000 BTC

Money is money

James

Hi James, I was not saying that a person investing 1 btc would have the same shares as a 1000 btc whale.

All that I was saying is that if you allow an unlimited supply to be invested, the people that would benefit the most from making a return (little fishes) would be pushed to invest elsewhere. A 1 btc into a 100Btc Ipo is easy to make a return, 1 Btc into a 50,000 Btc ipo, not really. All I was saying is that these little investments will get diluted to a point that they won't matter, then they would push them to invest.in other coins/ipos .

In any case good luck with the IPO.
legendary

I am proposing to Poloniex a 2 week period. First day investors getting 15% bonus, then 14%, 13% ...

At the end of two weeks, as long as some minimum percentage of the total amount raises is still coming in, it will be extended. 1/14 = ~7% so say 3% threshold. Once we get a day where less than 3% of the total is raised, then that announces that there will be 2 or 3 more days and done. I dont want to drag this out for more than a month, so max is 4 weeks.

This will give enough time for everyone who is paying attention to get their proportional share. No limits for total or for individual. I guess a minimum of some sort dont want to be dealing with satoshi level shares. Such things for Poloniex to determine

5% bonus for BTCD or NXT deposits

At the end of the IPO, I put in my assets and get my share calculated along with everyone else. Then since it is already on Poloniex, they send the amounts to everyones accounts and trading starts. Its actual instantiation will be as a NXT asset, so it will also trade on NXT AE

James
legendary

Money is money

James
legendary
Interested in participating in this....

Q: Isn't the NXT AE sharkfund concept very similar to the Supernetwork IPO? Why not fold the Supernetwork IPO fundraiser into the Sharkfund...possibly issue more assets?

Edit: just read above post...it's clear that you are aiming much higher in terms of funding goals...a super whale is required for a supernetwork!  Grin
I will be putting my personal sharkfund0 and other assets into Supernetwork IPO to buy my stake.
I wont be taking any salary or paying any overheads or any fees. I will work for Supernetwork for free and obtain the same percentage for my deposit as others.

BTCD and NXT deposits will get 5% bonus, enough to reward them for having these coins, but not enough to create some arbitrageable price distortion. especially with BTCD only having 1.2 mil coins and small market cap, I dont want artificial demand to pump the price. Slow steady gains for my little BTCD is best. like a turtle

I just got confirmation that Poloniex will be hosting the IPO

James
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Mark this thread and watch what's going on. Wink
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

Activity: 528
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Activity: 585
Interested in participating in this....

Q: Isn't the NXT AE sharkfund concept very similar to the Supernetwork IPO? Why not fold the Supernetwork IPO fundraiser into the Sharkfund...possibly issue more assets?

Edit: just read above post...it's clear that you are aiming much higher in terms of funding goals...a super whale is required for a supernetwork!  Grin
legendary
James i might sound just a tad greedy but here are my thoughts.

As you have stated that BTCD is the spine that holds everything together why do you not limit the IPO to BTCD investors proportionate to their current BTCD holdings?

Say you want 1000BTC raised. If i have 10% of BTCD coins i would have the option to buy 100BTC worth of the IPO. If there is not enough people that take this option then open it up to everyone else after.

The reasoning behind this would be that, firstly people that want to be in the supernetwork IPO will need to buy BTCD and keep up the buy demand and secondly the profits from the rising of the other coins that join the supernetwork would be feed back to the BTCD holders.
I will also accept BTCD, but BTC is the currency needed to purchase the new coins.
From the feedback I am getting, there is not a way for the BTCD community to fully fund the Supernetwork IPO
There is no cap, no individual limit. I expect some wall street money will find its way here and a fair amount of BTC whales as Supernetwork's primary long term missing is to create a giant sucking of fiat through BTC into crypto.

BTCD makes BTC itself dark.
Supernetwork will increase the value of BTC itself and thus the value of all crypto. Supporting Supernetwork should resonate with the majority of the cryptosphere

I think it will be OK if I provide an extra boost for investments in BTCD. Since the early investors will get slightly more, not sure but for a 2 week offering, 15% for first day, 14%, 13%... like that. So we will have the structure in place for a better percentage for BTCD, but I dont like to create artificial and temporary demand. People might just arbitrage purchase BTCD just to gain the percentage, so the preference needs to be small and not worth the effort to arbitrage, I think 5% is about right. Any big volumes will create a bigger spread than 5%, so unless you already have BTCD, it is easier just to invest BTC

James
legendary
BTW Qora asset exchange will be up and running in 2 weeks  Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: