Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 70. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hello SuperNET,

I invested a small amount in SuperNET during the ico.  Bought some Bitcoindark too.  Researching different wallet setups now.

Lots of innovative projects and an energetic community.  Excited to see how everything evolves.

Good for you. Feel free to get involved and help out wherever you can - noassh can send you a Slack invite if you like.

Will do.  Sent noashh a pm.  Going to work on getting all the wallets up and running in the coming days.  Putting my faith in SuperNET, BitcoinDark, Next, and Bitcoin this year.  Cheers!

Interesting choices. Exactly matches my portfolio.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello SuperNET,

I invested a small amount in SuperNET during the ico.  Bought some Bitcoindark too.  Researching different wallet setups now.

Lots of innovative projects and an energetic community.  Excited to see how everything evolves.

Good for you. Feel free to get involved and help out wherever you can - noassh can send you a Slack invite if you like.

Will do.  Sent noashh a pm.  Going to work on getting all the wallets up and running in the coming days.  Putting my faith in SuperNET, BitcoinDark, Next, and Bitcoin this year.  Cheers!
legendary
Hello SuperNET,

Activity: 6
Hello SuperNET,

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Bump. What's going on here? Recent updates?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
[Announcement]

NXTCS is happy to support the SuperNET and to show its appreciation for the SuperNET community it will be dividending out 5% to SuperNET assetholders

500,000 NXTCS = 0.6127 NXTCS per SuperNET

NXTCS Asset ID: 12658817572699179955

A project led by xchrix the developer of cryptocoincharts.info and several other projects

NXTCS is a callback service for developers. We will watch your account and call your defined URLs at specific events like receiving payments. You get all infos for processing in a JSON posted to your script. More details at: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=6982.0
Good to see this.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Hey guys

We added SuperNET to our Altcoin NEWS and INFO Portal @satoshis.guru

Have a look!

Now with Price Stats

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-info/supernet/

greetz

This is the fourth time i see this and i call it spam then informative. Please stop this
legendary
Bitcoin market situation gets worse every day. Angry
I think we need to follow one strategy to price of SuperNET's Assets and coins cut dependence from Bitcoin price.
It seems urgent.

I was wondering about that myself: it seems time for the entire Nxt world to emerge from Bitcoin's shadow and fly on its own. But that would take a long, hard slog of evangelizing.

I'm not sure it's that much hard work. A few revenue streams and the ball is rolling. Tiny market caps are more agile than lumbering leviathons.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I think we need to follow one strategy to price of SuperNET's Assets and coins cut dependence from Bitcoin price.
It seems urgent.

I was wondering about that myself: it seems time for the entire Nxt world to emerge from Bitcoin's shadow and fly on its own. But that would take a long, hard slog of evangelizing.
Activity: 51
VULTMINING brought asset holders 1.01% dividends for today - using arbitrage bots to take advantage of the SuperNET price swings across exchanges - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10151990

averaging 10% interest per week.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hmm yeah, but it would require considerable amount of $$$ to stabilize $ price...  Huh
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
It seems urgent.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
[Announcement]

NXTCS is happy to support the SuperNET and to show its appreciation for the SuperNET community it will be dividending out 5% to SuperNET assetholders

500,000 NXTCS = 0.6127 NXTCS per SuperNET

NXTCS Asset ID: 12658817572699179955

A project led by xchrix the developer of cryptocoincharts.info and several other projects

NXTCS is a callback service for developers. We will watch your account and call your defined URLs at specific events like receiving payments. You get all infos for processing in a JSON posted to your script. More details at: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=6982.0
happy to hear newers for the SuperNET community.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I am brokering the assetsale of this project: https://nxtforum.org/nxt-projects/nxtpn-payment-notifications-for-deposit-processing/
There are a few shares left I need to sell privately. PM me if you are interested to hear more.
Pages:
Jump to: