Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 73. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Is a supernet wallet based on the latest NXT build going to be released/being worked on?
Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

Yes indeed great to read.
SuperNet and Nxt are really delivering. Great hard working devs. This year will be a good one I feel it. Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Yep, superNET getting some nice press these day Grin

Also this interview: Anarchast Ep. 182 Juan S. Galt: The Supernet and Anarchapulco!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JT7P9P7kig
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
I submitted a funding request for SuperNETx2, which will be backed 1:1 with the 5% bonus that was not achieved and further receive 5% revshare from previously unallocated SuperNET revenues.

It will be redeemable for normal SuperNET at anytime, so it is worth between 1x and 2x SuperNET depending on market sentiment as to the proportion of dividend based valuations.

https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=5407.msg144936#msg144936

This asset will only be able to be earned for doing production work.

James

Thanks James!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I submitted a funding request for SuperNETx2, which will be backed 1:1 with the 5% bonus that was not achieved and further receive 5% revshare from previously unallocated SuperNET revenues.

It will be redeemable for normal SuperNET at anytime, so it is worth between 1x and 2x SuperNET depending on market sentiment as to the proportion of dividend based valuations.

https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=5407.msg144936#msg144936

This asset will only be able to be earned for doing production work.

James
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hello James,

one Question:   what is exactly planned with all Corecoins of SuperNet like Boolberry?, Why does Supernet need so much Corecoins? I am just a little bit confused and try to understand it better.

And what will happen if one of this coins value goes to zero? can this happen? if its not useable it will happen or not? or is suPernet backing them?

So what is your plan with all these coins?

Thank you for answer, appreciate it.

Regards
less than 1% of coins are in SuperNET. This does not seem to be exactly a large percentage. Different coins bring different things, the most important are the dev teams, who are all working together now.

you should see the activity in slack, it is hard to explain

James

LOOKS LIKE BOOLBERRY is beginning to get some attention. Great place on charts and upcoming SUPERnet implementation should bode well imo. Great team, great UNITY!

Thanks guys!

P.S. if the price goes really low, I will just buy them all
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
amarha
SUPERNET = legit & FAIR

Yes, it was the (now deleted) 'double your crypto in 100 hours' that comment was directed at. I don't know, call me cynical, but something just didn't seem right about it.

Cheesy

That was a pretty funny post. Seems mods don't waste any time in clearing out that type of trash either. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
SUPERNET = legit & FAIR

Yes, it was the (now deleted) 'double your crypto in 100 hours' that comment was directed at. I don't know, call me cynical, but something just didn't seem right about it.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
amarha

That is actually a really nice graph. I don't think I'd looked at it from this far out. Kind of amazing considering this is during one of the worst bear markets in years.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Heavy drop!  Huh P&D??

Because there's nothing suspicious about a new account registered today that makes a quick few meaningless posts in unimportant threads in order to pretend you're interested in something other than the the baseless FUD you intended to post here.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
 price must be 0.023 per 1 Unity for first bonus?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Well, i don't think coin will go any lower...each coins brings its own feature to the SuperNET. Slack give devs a new boost to fulfil the matureness of their coin. Eventually SuperNET is build full of features which this world needs, so demand of coins will grow again and a new pack of users will come. Just give it time
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Hello James,

one Question:   what is exactly planned with all Corecoins of SuperNet like Boolberry?, Why does Supernet need so much Corecoins? I am just a little bit confused and try to understand it better.

And what will happen if one of this coins value goes to zero? can this happen? if its not useable it will happen or not? or is suPernet backing them?

So what is your plan with all these coins?

Thank you for answer, appreciate it.

Regards
less than 1% of coins are in SuperNET. This does not seem to be exactly a large percentage. Different coins bring different things, the most important are the dev teams, who are all working together now.

you should see the activity in slack, it is hard to explain

James

P.S. if the price goes really low, I will just buy them all
Pages:
Jump to: