Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 77. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
What's the price Unity/BTC has to be in for James to receive his bonus?

.02109 btc

From OP:

Bonus plan for jl777

2 bonuses of each 5 percent of UNITY will be paid to James if the following conditions are met:

1. A tripling of market cap by the end of 2014.
2. A tenfold increase in market cap by the end of 2015.

The 3x Bonus threshold is 5737.1589 * 3 = 17211.4767 before end of 2014
The 10x Bonus threshold is 57371.589 before end of 2015
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

I hope NXTventure, Jl777hodl and BTCD will follow, they are far behind.

Once SuperNET is released and people see what kind of value these hold, I believe they will do quite well.

JLH and BitcoinDark are the reference asset/currency for InstantDEX. That alone is huge. (Not to mention the 5% of SuperNET fees going directly to BitcoinDark holders amongst other things)

Matthew

To holders or to active stakers? And in what form are the fees paid (assets, btcd, btc, something else)? If Btc for example (or anything other than btcd), where are they paid to?
financially it will work like a multipool. Whatever form the revshare comes in, will be converted to BTCD and then sent directly to the addresses in proportion to their staking. That is the only way to maintain privacy

James

all blocks will be counted with the same weight, so if an account staked 0.1% of the blocks, 0.1% of the revshare will be sent to that account. I just happen to have a database with the required info to find and tally the accounts that are staking

Thanks for the clarification.

Is an actively staking/(unlocked) wallet more vulnerable is some ways than a passive/(locked) wallet?
you can unlock only for staking
however by staking you are most likely leaking some info, similar to forging in NXT, so stuff like IP address correlation becomes easier if you are staking (or forging with NXT)

James
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i don't understand why btcd still at 0.0050

'cuz it's the malnourished lovechild of boolberry and the handsome devil jl777 who laid down by the river ...

no wait a minute that was not the story that guy was telling ....  ...? or was it

best explanation: boringly long accumulation phase. plus no snazzy new releases to keep short attention spans occupied ....

its getting harder to catch dumps
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

'cuz it's the malnourished lovechild of boolberry and the handsome devil jl777 who laid down by the river ...

no wait a minute that was not the story that guy was telling ....  ...? or was it

best explanation: boringly long accumulation phase. plus no snazzy new releases to keep short attention spans occupied ....
legendary
Activity: 1169
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Price is going up and up again...  Lips sealed  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Once SuperNET is released and people see what kind of value these hold, I believe they will do quite well.

JLH and BitcoinDark are the reference asset/currency for InstantDEX. That alone is huge. (Not to mention the 5% of SuperNET fees going directly to BitcoinDark holders amongst other things)

Matthew

To holders or to active stakers? And in what form are the fees paid (assets, btcd, btc, something else)? If Btc for example (or anything other than btcd), where are they paid to?
financially it will work like a multipool. Whatever form the revshare comes in, will be converted to BTCD and then sent directly to the addresses in proportion to their staking. That is the only way to maintain privacy

James

all blocks will be counted with the same weight, so if an account staked 0.1% of the blocks, 0.1% of the revshare will be sent to that account. I just happen to have a database with the required info to find and tally the accounts that are staking

Thanks for the clarification.

Is an actively staking/(unlocked) wallet more vulnerable is some ways than a passive/(locked) wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

Matthew

James

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Matthew

Activity: 255
Merit: 251

Matthew
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters
Activity: 252

I predict all jl777 related assets are going to generate massive profits and revenues in 2015  Smiley
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!

legendary
Activity: 924
this thread is almost on page 2 when you sort the announcement forum in terms of total views! i suspect it will fly to page 1 quickly..

It just did. Grin Tongue
Activity: 493
this thread is almost on page 2 when you sort the announcement forum in terms of total views! i suspect it will fly to page 1 quickly..
legendary
Activity: 924
You can sell to a bid and then try again. It seems many are trying to squeeze between GLYDA
Also, you can PM libertynow for a direct exchange

James

PMing him now. Smiley
Activity: 251
This current price is just a beginning. SuperNET is the best investment you can make in crypto and also a safe haven against dropping bitcoin and alt prices  Smiley
yeah, lot of coins are dropping along with btc,
but SuperNET is stable and safe.
Don't forget to look at volume.
Activity: 703
This current price is just a beginning. SuperNET is the best investment you can make in crypto and also a safe haven against dropping bitcoin and alt prices  Smiley
yeah, lot of coins are dropping along with btc,
but SuperNET is stable and safe.
Activity: 252
Activity: 703
SuperNET price is finally back to fiat breakeven from ICO price. In BTC terms up around 35%, in NXT terms up over 100%

Not so bad considering we have been in this bear market

Just did a mgwBTCD deposit address generation in about 3 seconds, actually cryptosleuth from a testnode did.

After about a 3 minute startup time, all pending deposits and withdraws are identified in 5 to 20 seconds.

I also implemented variable confirmation requirement based on the amount of the withdraw and account history, so for smaller withdraws, it should be reasonably fast. Even the larger withdraws should be limited by the required NXT confirmations. And now that I have a remote deposit addr generation in realtime, I can also get realtime status and realtime request to process tx.

Still need to debug the bridge across to the isolated network, but one step at a time.

James
we are glad to see the nice price after ICO,
good job, James.
Pages:
Jump to: