Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 👁‍🗨SUPPLY REDUCED! 👁‍1-1-18👣 SWAP PHASE 1 COMPLETE👣👽TAGIT👽 - page 3. (Read 31961 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
As far as I know the masternode is great for coin
It looks like I have not seen the masternode for your coin, do you intend to add it to your coin?
I think the DEV team is going to add it to the coin soon, so let wait
Yes sir
I have a little hold on for this coin, I also like you are all waiting for something that is nice for coin
Activity: 252
It looks like I have not seen the masternode for your coin, do you intend to add it to your coin?
I think the DEV team is going to add it to the coin soon, so let wait
Activity: 140
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
My Problem is that i have holidays and will fly abroad on the 18th of january for three weeks with no options to do a swap myself.
When will the second swap happen because i have the fear i might miss the second one too? Don`t want to get rekt here.

greetings
zero
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Any new exchange? I still hold my coins in my wallet. Not pos, but hold) Never send this to coinsmarket  Smiley
I have my old coins, what i need to do now?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

Due to many of many e-mails we have changed a few things for the image editing portal TagIt.Site

Below are a few changes that have been made..

Photo contests are no longer restricted to only registered users.
ANYONE can participate and submit entries to the photo contest.

The following fields will be added to contest submissions.

• Nick: (nickname, alias, real name… whatever)
  • BTC/IT address: (self explanatory)
  • Image Title: (whatever you call your edits submission.)
  • Donations/Tips: (button on submission to allow users to donate/tip directly to submission author)

how can I make a swap of my coins? I did not have time to do this on the coinsmarkets

I will be announcing the second swap dates in the next few days. The next swap will be open for a much longer period so that EVERYONE has a chance to swap there remaining old TagIt to the New TagIt.

Old TagIt chain will go back online during the time of the swap.

Activity: 938
Merit: 261
how can I make a swap of my coins? I did not have time to do this on the coinsmarkets
Which can be a swap, if the exchanger does not work. After the new year does not work. All the coins are stuck there, and I bought them

Which can be a swap, if the exchanger does not work. After the new year does not work. All the coins are stuck there, and I bought them
Yeah you are right. Coinsmarkets maintenance.  Sad

We have been attempting to contact CoinsMarkets for the last few days. All we can do along with you is wait. As for CoinsMarkets just disappearing I do not think that is going to happen. Too many people now are trying to capitalize on running an exchange and CoinsMarkets has actually been grabbing Yobit & Coinexchange users due to developers going to CoinsMarkets for add coin because its $30k cheaper to list a coin there.

CoinsMarkets could disappear but highly doubt it as they will quickly become the next HOT exchange due to there FREE listings/swaps/updates.

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Yeah you are right. Coinsmarkets maintenance.  Sad
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
TagIt.Site online. We are still building but you can now see what is going on.

Visit us. TagIt.Site

Good site visualization update, very nice!

Thank you. It will get better. We are just getting started.
Activity: 204

Visit us. TagIt.Site

Good site visualization update, very nice!
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
The site is not online here, but the swap is ok.
I hope to earn my donations back someday Grin

Visit us. TagIt.Site
Messaged them just a few minutes ago.

*********** <************@gmail.com>
1:31 PM (1 minute ago)

to Coinsmarkets
Hello,
Again thank you for responding and letting me know so that I could inform TagIt users.
Could I get a possible time frame that we would be able to do the swap? I would like
to be able to give TagIt users an update as to when this swap will occur. TagIt users
are registered at CoinsMarkets & are waiting patiently. I understand that it would not
be able to be done until after you are finished with your server issues.

Sincerely,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supply-reduced-1-1-18-swap-phase-1-completetagit-2268030

For those that are just now hearing about the swap please do not freak out. You will be able to swap. There will be one more swap shortly down the road.

Great my coin is now gone. No one confirming my transaction when I combine my coin when you suddenly stop the nodes.

How are your coins gone? The old chain is online and active. although confirmations are lacking because there are hardly anyone staking.

The nodes where initially stopped on 12-28-17 and then restarted this morning. They were stopped as stated.

So your coins are not gone, they are just sitting waiting on confirmations. I turned on my old wallet and have gotten confirms since I started writing this..
Activity: 58
Messaged them just a few minutes ago.

*********** <************@gmail.com>
1:31 PM (1 minute ago)

to Coinsmarkets
Hello,
Again thank you for responding and letting me know so that I could inform TagIt users.
Could I get a possible time frame that we would be able to do the swap? I would like
to be able to give TagIt users an update as to when this swap will occur. TagIt users
are registered at CoinsMarkets & are waiting patiently. I understand that it would not
be able to be done until after you are finished with your server issues.

Sincerely,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supply-reduced-1-1-18-swap-phase-1-completetagit-2268030

For those that are just now hearing about the swap please do not freak out. You will be able to swap. There will be one more swap shortly down the road.

Great my coin is now gone. No one confirming my transaction when I combine my coin when you suddenly stop the nodes.
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
Activity: 204
Alright swap is done. I will try and get our new site public tonight!

Good job, dev! Wait update
Alright swap is done. I will try and get our new site public tonight!
Pages:
Jump to: