Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 100. (Read 181863 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Do you know what suka( SuQa) meens in Russian?  Huh

There are roughly 6,500 spoken languages in the world today and We are not Russian Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Do you know what suka( SuQa) meens in Russian?  Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
For people curious, the team are not russian and SUQA is not in russian language.

SUQA(suka) is a name of an ancient coin from NEPAL that has been used thousands of years ago.
SUQA also means to wait in Somali language.
So if you time-lock and wait then good things will come to those who wait Smiley

SUQA Foundation

Ok to know that the team is not Russian but can you let us know where the team is from and where you guys are based?

The team is mostly Central European and we will release the team info on our Whitepaper when the Website will be ready.
Please be patient Smiley

SUQA Foundation

It's in your best interest to let the public know who they are dealing with. Please share that info as soon as possible.
copper member
copper member
What does SUQA abbreviation stand for? Sounds very strange to me. It's also pronounces as a russian swear word...

Hi SUQA is an ancient coin from Nepal used thousands of years ago and it also means to wait(time-lock) in Somali language.
There is also a sukasociety and a sukafoundation for helping poor people but we are not related to them. We are also the helpers but we will help make Blockchain community grow.
Stay tuned for updates Smiley

Thanks

SUQA Foundation

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
What does SUQA abbreviation stand for? Sounds very strange to me. It's also pronounces as a russian swear word...
Activity: 653
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Started mining this morning. I have around 150 suqa now and keep getting more. Wish I had started a bit earlier to find blocks. This looks promising to me.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Looks like something interesting to mine but unfortunately I have AMD cards
Activity: 24
Who are the developers which work on this project ?
Activity: 92
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
SUQA Has been added to icemining.ca

Discord: https://discord.gg/2uz9B8Y

EU & North American Stratums:

Code:
cminer -a x22i -o stratum+tcp://mine.icemining.ca:4200 -u . -p c=SUQA

or

Code:
ccminer -a x22i -o stratum+tcp://eu.icemining.ca:4200 -u . -p c=SUQA
Activity: 72
[2018-09-27 21:15:43] GPU #0: Intensity set to 19, 524288 cuda threads
[2018-09-27 21:15:44] GPU #0: aes_cpu_init invalid device symbol
[2018-09-27 21:15:45] GPU #0: aes_cpu_init invalid device symbol
Cuda error in func 'x13_hamsi512_cpu_init' at line 685 : invalid device symbol.

helppp

Try release v1.1.1 please. Let us know if it fails along with the error message.

best.

already tried it..but the error still occured..
Activity: 155
CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader
copper member
Dear community members! We currently have all our informations on our discord. We are working on the exchanges, websites and other social media accounts. Please keep following us for further updates Smiley

https://discord.gg/eE3VTNg

SUQA Foundation

Activity: 23
A great start!
When do you plan to enter the exchange?
Activity: 252
I am an investor at an early stage, I want to buy a master node , I believe in the project
Activity: 7
When will the telegram be launched?
copper member
For me this is a "cat in a bag", but I have to try! I'm in! Wink
Looks like we found our OpenCl developer. If you are so sure about yourself that you are going to win then please make the public miner first  for all those AMD miners out there. If you are good, yo will win the 250K SUQA for the fastest miner bounty. If not then your public miner will be your gift to the TeamRed miners.

Show us what you have got Smiley

SUQA Foundation
Pages:
Jump to: