Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 33. (Read 181819 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Review the last few pages of this thread to start with
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
I like the way this project manages things, I’ve checked out the discord and pretty responsive and seems to be a lot of activity - had my concerns as the price dropped but from reading the roadmap…. This sh1t is going to moon 100%!!
Why are you so sure? Any news?
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
I like the way this project manages things, I’ve checked out the discord and pretty responsive and seems to be a lot of activity - had my concerns as the price dropped but from reading the roadmap…. This sh1t is going to moon 100%!!
Activity: 8
Shameless plug for the Subreddit, come join if you're on Reddit!  Grin https://www.reddit.com/r/suqa/
Activity: 29
I'm just not sure bitcoin is working
And SUQA is beating double time
Deep down i know altcoins ain't even worth it
Is not enough damn, all they do is make me cry.

Buy SUQA, SUQA
I know, I buy it every time
Mine SUQA, I know
That I just got to turn my farm online

I deserve suqa, suqa, suqa for me
Might be what i want, but bitcoin isn't for me
You're better, better than i even realize

I deserve suqa, suqa, suqa for me
Might be what they want, but SUQA they need
I am better off without shitcoins in my life

And I hope they find somebody else
That will Buy them like nobody else
And I hope their worth something real
Oh, I'll sell you still
Because i deserve Suqa, Suqa, Suqa, Suqa

i Give up on alts coz they are hopeless
The more it hurts the more i sell
You know i love SUQA, I just started to show it
It was almost too late, thats why im ramping up the buy.

Buy SUQA, SUQA
I know, I buy it every time
Mine SUQA, I know
That I just got to turn my farm  online.
Fu*k Crypto God, I’m the Crypto Devil
Coming to you with a new algo , GPU get ready!
Like the Armageddon when the smoke settle
x22i piles blocks next to this white paper

I’m sick of them SEC suits and them corny Influencers, let’s talk about it
I’m sick of you being rich and you still mad, let’s talk about it
Both of us single coins from the crypto world, we can talk about it
Or we could get gully I’ll size up your code and put some x22i around it!

Hello BTC, my name’s SUQA
You should go back to Recovery
I know your ego is hurting just knowing that all of your fans discovered me
He like Damn, he a younger me
Except he works faster and the devs actually cover me.

They made a movie about you, you’re in everybody’s top ten
You’re not getting better with time
It’s fine BTC, put down the code
Or write an apology about the simple fact you caved to ASICS.

I’m sick of them SEC suits and them corny Influencers, let’s talk about it
I’m sick of you being rich and you still mad, let’s talk about it
Both of us single coins from the crypto world, we can talk about it
Or we could get gully I’ll size up your code and put some x22i around it!
Gpu mining is down in the dumps,
x22i algo starts picking up the crums.

Our way comes SUQA to save the day.
Gpu mining, horay! horay!
With time-lock deposits interest is earned.
With SUQA foundation the earth will turn.

Community driven with an opensource mind,
Asic and fpga-s are successfully left behind.
An ecosystem for SUQA is being built where cryptolancers can shine.
Come lend us a hand, together we'll grow it just takes a while.

Development is sharp and always on time
Team red and green are covered, no lie!

Together we stand in this crypto ocean
jump on a pool and get your portion.

I have to go now, but keep this in mind
the SUQA Foundation will be huge.
Give her your trust and of course a little time.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Is the cryptolancers platform a job listing platform like on a website like freelancers but with no commission and only suqa payments?

Yes it is. It will have lots of job listings for crypto projects and individuals.
30 December is the start of Cryptolancers Platform job listings!
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
Where can I buy for the SIN node - I can buy now or need wait for March? Is it still SUQA or a new coin sorry confused but looks cool!! Smiley

You can buy SUQA from all the current exchanges. You will need to have 100K SUQA for 1 SIN.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suqa/#markets

Or mining it Wink https://poolexplorer.com/coin/5401
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
No other project announced an algo change this fast like every 6 months and you guys will really do it. I am a gpu miner and i prefer that the coin i mine is mined only with other gpus not with specific hardware. I will be mining suqa until my gpus die because of their special care for the gpu mining community.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
I like higher block reward for miners, but how can it bring lower inflation?
Activity: 112
I am so excited to see the details of the SIN feature and surprised to see that the big developer wallet will not be used for the interests. This is the first time coin developer team is doing this and it is very very transparent. This will bring so many masternode investors without a question in their mind  including myself if they could achieve their statements about high roi but low inflation.
Activity: 240
How is it possible to have high interests but low inflation that you are mentioning in SIN? Will it be good for the masternode investors?
Activity: 299
Is the cryptolancers platform a job listing platform like on a website like freelancers but with no commission and only suqa payments?
copper member
Activity: 238
How will you achieve low inflation? Will you burn the coins or something? There must be other tricks. Please tell me how!

All the information will be released 1 week before hard fork for being first about this invention.
Stay tuned!

SUQA Foundation
copper member
Activity: 238
I need help with settings for my gaming rig I use to mine. Where can I find overclocking and software please?

Please join the mining channel in SUQA Dicsord server for further information.
https://discord.gg/qrtU7Y9

You can also check out the overclocking and hash watt information of the most recent mining software about SUQA X22i algorithm here in this document by the SUQA community members.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zr0OcOkhHasSxi2228elvfqRZVneMhL1LdOuTY-wEvY/edit
Where can I buy for the SIN node - I can buy now or need wait for March? Is it still SUQA or a new coin sorry confused but looks cool!! Smiley

You can buy SUQA from all the current exchanges. You will need to have 100K SUQA for 1 SIN.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suqa/#markets

Shit I sold before I knew about this SIN stuff - is there time still to buy in and how do I get one?! Same wallet or new one Huh

There is still time to buy until march and you can keep using your old wallet. Make sure you use the core wallet and get time-locked interests so you can have more SINS.
What is different about SIN - Suqa Infinity Nodes sounds cool but what actually is it and what will the rewards be? Why is this different to a master node? I avoid them now with so many being scams/pre-sales?
The only similarity with SIN and masternodes is to use a VPS. The rewards will be released later at the same time with SIN release information 1 week before the hard-fork. You will get Maximum interest with minimum inflation so there will be no need to be scared about the price going down because of the inflation but instead it will make the price go up with controlled inflation. There will be no losers in the system only high winners and low winners.
We never had a pre-sale and SUQA started with No-Ico and NO-Premine.
We are the most transparent team and we proved that to our community. We always keep our promises and SIN will be the next big thing in crypto related to giving high interests to the investors without having a loss.
Activity: 9
How will you achieve low inflation? Will you burn the coins or something? There must be other tricks. Please tell me how!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

I'm patient.  Although, so far patience isn't really a requirement for SUQA fans because so much has already been accomplished.  But the market and the market participants are fickle so we have to keep our heads up and stay confident no matter what.  It can be easy for people to lose hope in times like this so people just need to be calm. 

But the other thing is that with so many competing interests, it can be hard to stay relevant in an ever changing cryptocurrency landscape.  So many coin projects are just FOTM (Flavor of the Month) and touting whatever is popular at the time.  So SUQA developers absolutely have to innovate with things like SIN (this will change Master Nodes in a very good way) and the Komodo partnership.  It is really exciting when we get to support SUQA by mining, trading, marketing or whatever it may be so that we can be a part of this endeavor.
Pages:
Jump to: