Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 34. (Read 181819 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 2
Man the market is awful and lost so much it seems like SUQA is the only project doing anything for mining - I was going to sell up my 6 1070’s but only keeping going mining SUQA sounds like BS but gave me hope!!!
Activity: 160
Merit: 8
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
I need help with settings for my gaming rig I use to mine. Where can I find overclocking and software please?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Where can I buy for the SIN node - I can buy now or need wait for March? Is it still SUQA or a new coin sorry confused but looks cool!! Smiley

You can buy SUQA from all the current exchanges. You will need to have 100K SUQA for 1 SIN.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suqa/#markets

Shit I sold before I knew about this SIN stuff - is there time still to buy in and how do I get one?! Same wallet or new one Huh
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What is different about SIN - Suqa Infinity Nodes sounds cool but what actually is it and what will the rewards be? Why is this different to a master node? I avoid them now with so many being scams/pre-sales?
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Where can I buy for the SIN node - I can buy now or need wait for March? Is it still SUQA or a new coin sorry confused but looks cool!! Smiley

You can buy SUQA from all the current exchanges. You will need to have 100K SUQA for 1 SIN.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suqa/#markets
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I want to know this too - we hold the SUQA in our wallets or need a new wallet? When are you going to release the guide for SIN? Otherwise amazing work

A new wallet will be posted, but for now just keep using the current version.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 236
I want to know this too - we hold the SUQA in our wallets or need a new wallet? When are you going to release the guide for SIN? Otherwise amazing work
Activity: 201
So read a lot of posts, tend to agree that the price of SUQA has fallen but seems to be a lot of development and the new roadmap looks amazing, not sure if I should stake in case the price goes down, will keep watching how you guys get on
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Why have the SATs dropped - I’m staking and invested but can someone tell me ?
Activity: 162
WTF is wrong with people on here man - I got into SUQA 2 months ago and very happy with staking and mining people are mad and expect moon overnight - this is going places guys look at the amount of posts!!!
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
very cryptic message. so, i do own some coins but i never got the ideea on how to lock te for dividends..is there a bloody tutorial out there?
Yes there is Smiley Please look at the pinned messages at the time-lock channel.
https://discord.gg/Ef979qS
ok. tx for the fast response. i will try to solve this mistery now Smiley
Activity: 653
very cryptic message. so, i do own some coins but i never got the ideea on how to lock te for dividends..is there a bloody tutorial out there?
Yes there is Smiley Please look at the pinned messages at the time-lock channel.
https://discord.gg/Ef979qS
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
copper member
Activity: 238
SIN. SUQA INFINITY NODES.

SIN is the newly invented interest system that will offer maximum interests with minimum inflation.
Even though you will need a VPS and 100K SUQA locked for SIN, it will not be even similar to any masternodes system because of its unique features about controlled low inflation. There will be some kind of a time-lock system so it will control the sells and it will also have a unique never before tried implementation for controlling the inflation other than time-locking the coins. If all the circulating SUQA supply will be locked for SIN nodes then the worst case scenario will be yearly 30% more SUQA coins. SIN will make the early adopters win more and the late adopters win less but no body will lose. We can not give more details about SIN in order to be the first about this invention but we will release all the details with video tutorials to how to set up and lock the SIN.

First time in your life your SIN will make you WIN!

SUQA Foundation
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Just want to ask if sending coins to the same address I mean send the coins to myself can activate the time-lock?

I'm using web wallet from suqa.org just new and recover my wallet.

A locked deposit is just a normal transaction, but with time-lock.
You can send to any address of yours.
How does time lock works?

I tried to deposit on time lock with suqa core wallet weeks ago with 27 days and I would like to know if where can I receive the accrued amount?

Do I receive it to new address?

Sample I have address1 where my suqa funds save and address2 as my customize wallet address where I deposit for time lock now, where do I receive the reward? address1 or address2?

As I said, the locked deposit is just a locked transaction, so the coins are in the destination address.
The interests are accrued once you move the coins from there, but you don't need to do it, as interests don't expire.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Just want to ask if sending coins to the same address I mean send the coins to myself can activate the time-lock?

How does time lock works?

I tried to deposit on time lock with suqa core wallet weeks ago with 27 days and I would like to know if where can I receive the accrued amount?

Do I receive it to new address?

Sample I have address1 where my suqa funds save and address2 as my customize wallet address where I deposit for time lock now, where do I receive the reward? address1 or address2?
legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

Pages:
Jump to: