Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 51. (Read 181863 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
copper member
 If you can be patient then we will release our own android custom wallet soon. Also we will work with zelcore to implement it in their platform for android and ios but please no deadlines this time because we get so tired and stressed out :smiley:
We will have everything done step by step but these wallets are not the real big things. We will have important announcements about technology and security before we get listed on Cryptopia.
Stay tuned.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
We always want to keep our promises so when zelcore told us 2 days ago that it is not possible to release the mobile wallets on the deadline, we didn't accept it. We thought it was for the time-lock interest but they said it is not even possible to release it without the time-lock. They also told us that it is not possible for us to release the mobile wallet because it needs time to configure because of our unique code. We never lied to you and we never lost our hope. We only had 48 hours to code and configure all so we created an all in one solution on our own servers instead of relying on the 3rd party. Please enjoy your web, android, ios wallet until we  code our custom android and ios wallet with time-lock in the near future. Sign up from any browser you prefer and use the same wallet from where ever you sign in.  https://web.suqa.org/

How do you use this version of wallet? Are there any tutorials?
Activity: 68
I know the people here cant help.  I was just wondering if there is bad MoJo over Escodex.  thanks for the recommendation
Activity: 36
Has anyone had dealings with escodex exchange?  I have suqa that I purchased using there exchange and cant find a way to transfer to my wallet.  What worries me is I have sent many email messages and have not heard a thing from them.  They wont answer any questions.  Is my money gone?

I'm not sure if your money is gone or not never used that exchange I have used tradeogre with out a problem but sadly problems like this is up to the exchange to resolve.
Activity: 68
Has anyone had dealings with escodex exchange?  I have suqa that I purchased using there exchange and cant find a way to transfer to my wallet.  What worries me is I have sent many email messages and have not heard a thing from them.  They wont answer any questions.  Is my money gone?
copper member
We always want to keep our promises so when zelcore told us 2 days ago that it is not possible to release the mobile wallets on the deadline, we didn't accept it. We thought it was for the time-lock interest but they said it is not even possible to release it without the time-lock. They also told us that it is not possible for us to release the mobile wallet because it needs time to configure because of our unique code. We never lied to you and we never lost our hope. We only had 48 hours to code and configure all so we created an all in one solution on our own servers instead of relying on the 3rd party. Please enjoy your web, android, ios wallet until we  code our custom android and ios wallet with time-lock in the near future. Sign up from any browser you prefer and use the same wallet from where ever you sign in.  https://web.suqa.org/
Activity: 77
Merit: 6
When I go to lock the funds it only showing 5%. Isnt it 25% for the first 3 months? Aren't we in month 2?

It's an apr, so annual.

/bow

silly mistake, Thank you Cheesy
Activity: 28
Interesting project, especially now, when GPU mining is almost dead. Hope this coin will grow and have support from community Smiley

I would love to see the future cryptos coming out with x2x-based algorithms (MARK THESE WORDS it is gonna happen  Wink )... GPU mining is not dead yet, just the algos that got implemented in Asics.
Activity: 28
It's a good project with so much going for it. If people/miners/investors/traders would just spend 10 minutes going through the roadmap and whitepaper they would see its potential and application.
Once you have your Suqa it would be good to send it to your Suqa wallet to make use of the deposit function of this coin and earn additional Suqa by just depositing/timelocking it

Aaah These are the exact words I actually said to someone on Telegram ealier this morning  Smiley Smiley Smiley

But yes, even the BTC freefall of yesterday/today happend and Suqa's value remained stable  Smiley
NO dumping even then, also great to see that Suqa's Value does not appear to be so closely mimicking that of Grand-Father BTC (my perception of the event Grin)...
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
Interesting project, especially now, when GPU mining is almost dead. Hope this coin will grow and have support from community Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
When I go to lock the funds it only showing 5%. Isnt it 25% for the first 3 months? Aren't we in month 2?

It's an apr, so annual.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
It's a good project with so much going for it. If people/miners/investors/traders would just spend 10 minutes going through the roadmap and whitepaper they would see its potential and application.
Once you have your Suqa it would be good to send it to your Suqa wallet to make use of the deposit function of this coin and earn additional Suqa by just depositing/timelocking it
Activity: 21
Activity: 3
We have a new core wallet update with lots of fixes. We are working non-stop everytime to make things happen. New 32 bit wallet and 64 bit wallet ,very fast launch time and mac wallet soon to be ready too.
- fixed launch delay
- avoid near-1-day 0% interest deposits
- new and improved windows cross build environment
- 32 and 64 bit windows builds
- misc visual fixes
- other minor fixes and enhancements                                        

https://github.com/SUQAORG/SUQA-CORE/releases/tag/v6.0.2.1

Thanks for the update! Works like a charm on my Windows machine.
Keep it up.

Works good for me to, thanks for the update.
Activity: 77
Merit: 6
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
We have a new core wallet update with lots of fixes. We are working non-stop everytime to make things happen. New 32 bit wallet and 64 bit wallet ,very fast launch time and mac wallet soon to be ready too.
- fixed launch delay
- avoid near-1-day 0% interest deposits
- new and improved windows cross build environment
- 32 and 64 bit windows builds
- misc visual fixes
- other minor fixes and enhancements                                        

https://github.com/SUQAORG/SUQA-CORE/releases/tag/v6.0.2.1

Thanks for the update! Works like a charm on my Windows machine.
Keep it up.
copper member
Activity: 42

Why do you doing all these heaps of scamEX with painted volumes and add coins to them that are already listed on major exchanges? Cheesy

Hello. 

Watch out. It says it's beta version.To test volumes are created.

If you want to read the project. Take the time.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-openbit-coin-exchange-platform-ann-masternode-pos-coin-5065005
Activity: 373
Merit: 100

Why do you doing all these heaps of scamEX with painted volumes and add coins to them that are already listed on major exchanges? Cheesy
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
I have btc and cash in coinbase,   How do I buy SUQA,  I have a SUQA wallet and see the recieving address.  Do I need to go to an exchange first.  Please can some one step me through.  You can make it simple.  I have only mined coins but this time I want to purchase and am unsure of how to buy

1. Go here https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SUQA_BRIDGE.BTC or https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-SUQA or https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/SUQA/60 and create account.
2. Deposit your BTC for buying SUQA into your account in selected EX from point 1.
3. Buy SUQA per BTC
4. Withdraw SUQA to your QT-wallet address.
5. HODL and ENJOY.
Pages:
Jump to: