Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[ANN] Surfcoin SURF❤️Only Browser Mining❤️Ad Platform❤️POS❤️Mobile Mining❤️ - page 3. (Read 15895 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 2
Any timeline on when the whitepaper will be released?

And times on the roadmap?

We are waiting for the compatibility with smart TVs. Will release this week.

It is interesting to be able to mine with smart TVs, but are there also any security risks?

I wouldn't think there would be an issue with Surfcoin. I keep my smart TV off the network, because those Smart TVs are very chatty phoning home. If I were more interested, I'd put a pihole in place to stop this traffic.

I assume this could be mined with any kind of browser, so I would think Amazon Fire and Xbox might also work?

If you keep your smart TV off the network, how would it be possible to mine with it at the same time if you can't broadcast anything to the network?

I don't use the smart TV with surfcoin. I use an Amazon Fire tv that's connected to the TV to mine. It's not a surfcoin issue, I just don't like the smart TVs. It seems all TVs sold here are smart these days.

Damn I have to familiarize myself a bit with all this stuff. I haven't been dealing with Amazon Fire yet (not even heard about it >.<).

They're just little video devices, to let someone stream video. Roku is another one. But I would guess, that any of these devices, if they have a browser, would work for surfcoin. It's not doing anything particularly tricky on the browser end of things.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

It is interesting to be able to mine with smart TVs, but are there also any security risks?

I wouldn't think there would be an issue with Surfcoin. I keep my smart TV off the network, because those Smart TVs are very chatty phoning home. If I were more interested, I'd put a pihole in place to stop this traffic.

I assume this could be mined with any kind of browser, so I would think Amazon Fire and Xbox might also work?

If you keep your smart TV off the network, how would it be possible to mine with it at the same time if you can't broadcast anything to the network?

I don't use the smart TV with surfcoin. I use an Amazon Fire tv that's connected to the TV to mine. It's not a surfcoin issue, I just don't like the smart TVs. It seems all TVs sold here are smart these days.

Damn I have to familiarize myself a bit with all this stuff. I haven't been dealing with Amazon Fire yet (not even heard about it >.<).

Activity: 407
Merit: 101
Surfcoin seedbox is showing some issues. Seedbox will not be available for few hours
 1 Account many devices trial is activated. Please check and give me the feedbacks .
Tomorrow we are activating 1 Account many devices trial.
Now mining is in its starting stage and the coin is listed in only one exchange. You can use all your devices to mine surfcoin now because the difficulty is very low. When surfcoin become more and more popular, the difficulty increases.  Will finalize difficulty calculation soon.

About user engagement : Almost all the ads are crypto related. So by mining you are getting coins + information Smiley
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

I tested the Amazon Fire TV, using Firefox browser, and it let me in and is presently surfing. No Xbox here to test.

I notice I'm getting the "You surfed to fast!" message a lot and I don't know whats causing it.  Anyone know?

Thanks for sharing your results. Regarding "You surfed to fast!" message, now one account is assigned to one device,means you can mine Surfcoin in one device at a time with one account. In future, with one account you can mine in unlimited devices.

I am surfing with one account and device. It happens when the second counter switches from 0 back to 300. Oddly, it doesn't increment the session coins, but it does add to the total coins.
Yes. One account - many devices will be active shortly

Glad to know that you are really testing your platform now.
I wonder if this is really profitable to do if you own Smart TV.
It means you need to use your Smart TV all the time to mine this coin?
Is it sustainable in the long run? How can you maintain the eagerness of the users to do this kind of mining?

I tested the Amazon Fire TV, using Firefox browser, and it let me in and is presently surfing. No Xbox here to test.

I notice I'm getting the "You surfed to fast!" message a lot and I don't know whats causing it.  Anyone know?

Thanks for sharing your results. Regarding "You surfed to fast!" message, now one account is assigned to one device,means you can mine Surfcoin in one device at a time with one account. In future, with one account you can mine in unlimited devices.

I am surfing with one account and device. It happens when the second counter switches from 0 back to 300. Oddly, it doesn't increment the session coins, but it does add to the total coins.
[/quote]

Yes. One account - many devices will be active shortly

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I notice I'm getting the "You surfed to fast!" message a lot and I don't know whats causing it.  Anyone know?

[/quote]

I thank you for creating such opportunities for your users. It is very convenient, and brings trust to you

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's pretty interesting, haven't heard of smart tv mining.

Anyway, I appreciate the low impact of mining surfcoin. Hope the project really takes off.

Is there a Discord for this?

We can fix one communication channel for all users. I Personally do not like more than one communication channels . So members can decide one.

I like the chat format of Discord. But if you want to communicate to all users, this thread is probably the place for that. At least that's how I see it.

Not tested. If you have one, please share the results. Lots of things to do

Not tested. If you have one, please share the results. Lots of things to do

No. Because your TV is not storing much sensitive data's

That's pretty interesting, haven't heard of smart tv mining.

Anyway, I appreciate the low impact of mining surfcoin. Hope the project really takes off.

Is there a Discord for this?

We can fix one communication channel for all users. I Personally do not like more than one communication channels . So members can decide one.

Pages:
Jump to: