Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[ANN] Surfcoin SURF❤️Only Browser Mining❤️Ad Platform❤️POS❤️Mobile Mining❤️ - page 7. (Read 15895 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 101
The email notification of miner payouts has a typo. Should read 10,000 Surfcoins, not 100,00.

Noted well. Thanks for the information
Activity: 211
Merit: 12
The email notification of miner payouts has a typo. Should read 10,000 Surfcoins, not 100,00.
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hello All!!!!

Got my first payout from mining today.  Was some learning curves on how to get the coins since no one watches the ads 100% of the time.  Figured out that the browser has to be open and watching the ads.  Now I am getting coins like I should have been a week ago!  lol.   Live and learn.   This is super easy and no hardware required outside of your computer. 

Give this a try.  Dev is pretty active and helpful for all your questions!
 Community seedbox for high speed torrent upload and download is ready.Free for all users up to June 2019. After that need to buy with Surfcoins. Username and password available in profile page. Will release a instruction video soon.

Nice. Keep up the good work, dev  Smiley
 Community seedbox for high speed torrent upload and download is ready.Free for all users up to June 2019. After that need to buy with Surfcoins. Username and password available in profile page. Will release a instructional video soon.
Activity: 109
The link to your whitepaper doesnt work.   DO you have a team? can you provide images and links?

White-paper not released till now(Editing) .Will announce here when ready. Yes we are a team from a country where the government is against cryptocurrency. So sorry,no images and links to profiles. Also you are doing a great work. Truly appreciates it.  
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
The link to your whitepaper doesnt work.   DO you have a team? can you provide images and links?
how long to approval an advertise link ? and it's ok if it's an https link ?

1) Within 12 Hours
2) No issues
Activity: 93
how long to approval an advertise link ? and it's ok if it's an https link ?
""Likecoins Transferred" What to write in this window when exchanging coins.

The amount of LIKES you sent in the transaction.
Activity: 109
""Likecoins Transferred" What to write in this window when exchanging coins.
pos difficulty really high  Cry

PoS difficulty is down to around 10 now. Time between stakes is much improved.
The withdrawals are automatic. No need to make any requests.

I received the miner withdrawal. Thanks
The withdrawals are automatic. No need to make any requests.
What will you plan or do, so that Surfcoin won't die just like Likecoin? What do you offer or give to Surfcoin to survive and long live? Because if you don't, then you will create another shitcoin.

1) Surfcoin is totally different from Likecoin. Its a mining platform + advertising network where advertisers buy surfcoins for advertisement
2) Full features will be announced in white-paper in coming days.  
Thank you for your explanation.
So is it just the likecoin holder who will receive surfcoin at this time? Are there other ways to have surfcoin?

Yes you can start mining with your laptop or used mobile phone  by login in . You can also buy Surfcoin from website with premium price.

I have reached the prerequisite 10000 SURF with the miner. Is the withdrawal automatic or is there some way to initiate the withdrawal that I have overlooked? Thanks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hi, Dev. Congratulations on the Swap initiative, I bought Likecoins from some dropouts and I'm still betting. I wish you success in Surfcoin. Form filled. Thank you
What will you plan or do, so that Surfcoin won't die just like Likecoin? What do you offer or give to Surfcoin to survive and long live? Because if you don't, then you will create another shitcoin.

1) Surfcoin is totally different from Likecoin. Its a mining platform + advertising network where advertisers buy surfcoins for advertisement
2) Full features will be announced in white-paper in coming days.  
Thank you for your explanation.
So is it just the likecoin holder who will receive surfcoin at this time? Are there other ways to have surfcoin?

Yes you can start mining with your laptop or used mobile phone  by login in . You can also buy Surfcoin from website with premium price.
Pages:
Jump to: