Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[ANN] Surfcoin SURF❤️Only Browser Mining❤️Ad Platform❤️POS❤️Mobile Mining❤️ - page 4. (Read 15895 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 256
Any timeline on when the whitepaper will be released?

And times on the roadmap?

We are waiting for the compatibility with smart TVs. Will release this week.

What is the chance that it will be able to embed it in smart tvs?
Seems to me that the team is not exactly calling the manager who will be responsible for communication  Roll Eyes
Activity: 226
Merit: 2

That's pretty interesting, haven't heard of smart tv mining.

Anyway, I appreciate the low impact of mining surfcoin. Hope the project really takes off.

Is there a Discord for this?
Activity: 407
Merit: 101

Big announcement : Surfcoin is ready to mine in Smart TV's now.

solved the login issues.

Has this project been abandoned already?

copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Keep up the great work!   Lets see if we can draw some more miners
Activity: 211
Merit: 12
Dear miners,
                     Some advertisers are complaining that the 15 sec timer is causing some difficulties for them. So we are changing the timer to 5 minutes. But the miners will get 20 Surfcoins for one visit. (15 sec = 1 coin,same as earlier )

Thanks for the update  Smiley
Dear miners,
                     Some advertisers are complaining that the 15 sec timer is causing some difficulties for them. So we are changing the timer to 5 minutes. But the miners will get 20 Surfcoins for one visit. (15 sec = 1 coin,same as earlier )
Activity: 14
Good afternoon, dear administration, I have a question for you. I went to my “likes” wallet, but did not find the tokens (25,000) there, where did they disappear? Tell me please

Please pm me the details

where can I write to private messages?
Good afternoon, dear administration, I have a question for you. I went to my “likes” wallet, but did not find the tokens (25,000) there, where did they disappear? Tell me please

Please pm me the details
Activity: 14
I'm receiving lots of unsolicited traffic from your website. Can you PM me to help me resolve this?

Done. Please check in-box
Activity: 44
I'm receiving lots of unsolicited traffic from your website. Can you PM me to help me resolve this?
today , I traded likecoin to Surfcoin     http://prntscr.com/lzbula

There is a maturity period for coins received in your wallet before they will begin to stake. I believe it is 12 hours. Just leave your wallet running and unlocked and it will start staking after the coins mature.

Yes, it's 8 hours
Activity: 211
Merit: 12
today , I traded likecoin to Surfcoin     http://prntscr.com/lzbula

There is a maturity period for coins received in your wallet before they will begin to stake. I believe it is 12 hours. Just leave your wallet running and unlocked and it will start staking after the coins mature.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
there are 30,000 coins in my wallet, why is mining not working? written that not participate in share so as there is no Mature coins.

When you received the coins ?
Pages:
Jump to: