Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆ - page 12. (Read 70328 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
like the look
giveaway address SfJVFSVFxiShNG21QiWuJYprwxf27xEXKJ
thx
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 367
I love the website! It's serisouly one of the best alt coin websites I've seen. Very professional.

Please dev, stay active!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I have also sent an email, filled in the website form and posted on this thread, but no coins as of yet (I was on page five of this thread)

Did I get it wrong?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I can't seem to find any info on this (if I overlooked something, just slap me in the face)
Is there any sort of block halving?

Anyone?
Activity: 266
"From 500-600 -  120 coins received throughout the 6th week after launch"

I still can;t see how it is going to work in long run.

I dont understand? The giveaway is disabled after launch. It was a pre launch promotion.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

MineP.it SURGE Pool

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://surge.minep.it:3355 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Activity: 6
SURGE/SRG矿工群 213506993 
Activity: 37
"From 500-600 -  120 coins received throughout the 6th week after launch"

I still can;t see how it is going to work in long run.
Activity: 42
Activity: 5
I sent another email regarding my thread translation. Haven`t gotten any reply yet.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

i'm sorry, i didn't realize that being gone for 2 days is not being active.

It is ironic that it's true.  Even so, I'm not hating against this coin (I think it has potential).  It just needs more activity by the developer side as there's no solid timeline or anything.

We are still waiting on messages from people that registered from the giveaway and that applied for bounties. I will give people 1 more day to reply before I send the next wave as I want to do it all at once to ensure nobody receives double the coins by mistake.

Also we are in working with merchants and marketing to ensure this coin has a future.

It will be ready in the next couple of days.

I sent you an email.  Did you receive it?

My partner handles the emails. I will check back with him.

I didn't receive anything back.  Can you check the spam folder?

It is ironic that it's true.  Even so, I'm not hating against this coin (I think it has potential).  It just needs more activity by the developer side as there's no solid timeline or anything.

We are still waiting on messages from people that registered from the giveaway and that applied for bounties. I will give people 1 more day to reply before I send the next wave as I want to do it all at once to ensure nobody receives double the coins by mistake.

Also we are in working with merchants and marketing to ensure this coin has a future.

I sent you an email.  Did you receive it?

My partner handles the emails. I will check back with him.
Activity: 280
Still waiting my bounty for the translation and for the giveaway.

My address is SdsnHSorz1qLt3f39dhSwYcYi4qisZnPen
my surge
Sg6jdzhEZfZvvFwQco2ej51Lg8kqYxpPVn forr giveaway
I sent email also.
Our hashrate is going down Sad.
legendary

I sent you an email.  Did you receive it?

legendary

It is ironic that it's true.  Even so, I'm not hating against this coin (I think it has potential).  It just needs more activity by the developer side as there's no solid timeline or anything.
Activity: 80
I can't seem to find any info on this (if I overlooked something, just slap me in the face)
Is there any sort of block halving?
Activity: 378
Yessir.
when will the bounties be distributed?
hate to be that kind of guy... but could anyone answer the question?

Tonight.

Hopefully.  Smiley

-Also, have you received my email that has my wallet address?

I feel guilty bothering you but cannot communicate in any other way than this thread Tongue.

Yes we read and take note of ALL messages so please do know that we keep track of all the people and addresses sent. Since the system has cap of 60 sec per message its really hindering thus our best support and way of contact is trough email at [email protected]

Bounty coins & giveaway coins will be given away tonight!

hi! i'll send you my wallet with an e-mail at your address.

Pls, check the spam folder too Sad

I don't think the dev is paying bounties; I emailed a few times already.  I'm going to stop mining this coin now until he keeps his promises.

yeah he's addressed this in a few posts already. he stated that the other sutff was being paid out before the bounties and he gave them a timeline to submit to be paid. he said after that the bounties would be paid. thx for taking your hash away. because of people like you my lowly 1000 kh/s has tripled in the last 2 days.

The coin is going down if the dev doesn't seem active.  I didn't really have that much hash, but I still wanted to point out many are taking their hash away.  He addressed that bounties were going to be paid 2 days ago, but they were not.  If the dev doesn't say anything else, one can assume he's not going to follow the timeline.

A lot of people have been giving the Dev a lot of complaints (including me at one point).

He made good on the IPO, give him time to do good on the bounties.

I can imagine he's busy working on the coin and trying to make everyone happy.

I believe that also, but I'm having the opposite stance.  I would say the dev needs more help to stay on track.

Pages:
Jump to: