Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆ - page 13. (Read 70328 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Thanks .... will also switch pools, i agree cant even get monitor to work well .... what pool would you recommend?  

Also any chance the price will sky rocket lol or is this a guessing game?

Gonna come in like a tidal wave. What else would you expect?

Take that as a yes lol I guess i will hang on to them and check prices daily

Thank you
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Thanks .... will also switch pools, i agree cant even get monitor to work well .... what pool would you recommend?  

Gonna come in like a tidal wave. What else would you expect?

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Still kinda new to this whole cryptocurrency thing and was wondering if these numbers where correct or a gross overstatement?

30,000 USD$ a day at 2600 coins???

If they are real estimates about how long tell I can cash out at this price in BTC because this just seems to good to be true and most the time when it sounds to good it is Smiley

Lol, sorry to disappoint....... you're not getting that kind of money, the pool op has been lazy and not set it up properly.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250

If they are real estimates ....
They are not.

Check https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_srg to get the real price.
(Comes at about $9 for 2600 SRG)
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Still kinda new to this whole cryptocurrency thing and was wondering if these numbers where correct or a gross overstatement?

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y391/matholzschuhmatholzschuh/1_zpsa0f586b6.png

If they are real estimates about how long tell I can cash out at this price in BTC because this just seems to good to be true and most the time when it sounds to good it is Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
when will the bounties be distributed?
hate to be that kind of guy... but could anyone answer the question?

Tonight.

Hopefully.  Smiley

-Also, have you received my email that has my wallet address?

I feel guilty bothering you but cannot communicate in any other way than this thread Tongue.

Yes we read and take note of ALL messages so please do know that we keep track of all the people and addresses sent. Since the system has cap of 60 sec per message its really hindering thus our best support and way of contact is trough email at [email protected]

Bounty coins & giveaway coins will be given away tonight!

hi! i'll send you my wallet with an e-mail at your address.

Pls, check the spam folder too Sad

I don't think the dev is paying bounties; I emailed a few times already.  I'm going to stop mining this coin now until he keeps his promises.

yeah he's addressed this in a few posts already. he stated that the other sutff was being paid out before the bounties and he gave them a timeline to submit to be paid. he said after that the bounties would be paid. thx for taking your hash away. because of people like you my lowly 1000 kh/s has tripled in the last 2 days.

The coin is going down if the dev doesn't seem active.  I didn't really have that much hash, but I still wanted to point out many are taking their hash away.  He addressed that bounties were going to be paid 2 days ago, but they were not.  If the dev doesn't say anything else, one can assume he's not going to follow the timeline.

A lot of people have been giving the Dev a lot of complaints (including me at one point).

He made good on the IPO, give him time to do good on the bounties.

I can imagine he's busy working on the coin and trying to make everyone happy.

I believe that also, but I'm having the opposite stance.  I would say the dev needs more help to stay on track.
Activity: 378
Yessir.

Tonight.

Hopefully.  Smiley

I feel guilty bothering you but cannot communicate in any other way than this thread Tongue.

Yes we read and take note of ALL messages so please do know that we keep track of all the people and addresses sent. Since the system has cap of 60 sec per message its really hindering thus our best support and way of contact is trough email at [email protected]

I don't think the dev is paying bounties; I emailed a few times already.  I'm going to stop mining this coin now until he keeps his promises.

yeah he's addressed this in a few posts already. he stated that the other sutff was being paid out before the bounties and he gave them a timeline to submit to be paid. he said after that the bounties would be paid. thx for taking your hash away. because of people like you my lowly 1000 kh/s has tripled in the last 2 days.
Activity: 2
Apparently I missed something in the last day or 2. Gambling site bounty is cut by 40%???
Activity: 462

Tonight.

Hopefully.  Smiley

I don't think the dev is paying bounties; I emailed a few times already.  I'm going to stop mining this coin now until he keeps his promises.

A lot of people have been giving the Dev a lot of complaints (including me at one point).

He made good on the IPO, give him time to do good on the bounties.

I can imagine he's busy working on the coin and trying to make everyone happy.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

Tonight.

Hopefully.  Smiley

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

Tonight.

Hopefully.  Smiley

Activity: 378
Yessir.
So what's next for this coin? Nethash lowered, presuming folks are just waiting to see what the developers have on the way.

Nethash wayyyy lowered... you're making some coin if you are mining this... now let's see what it's worth in the next few weeks.
Activity: 616
So what's next for this coin? Nethash lowered, presuming folks are just waiting to see what the developers have on the way.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
We are now featured on http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html

Thanks for all your support!
Activity: 42
http://miners-pool.com/bilder/logo.png
http://surgecoin.miners-pool.com

- Location in GERMANY
- Proportional Payout
- Fast Server

Come and Join us and feel free to mine with us!
Activity: 42
Well done. I havent looked into the coin but I will surely give it a whirl and see where it goes from here. Im guessing you guys have some telented devs working for you  Wink
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
Its nice to see Surge on coinmarketcap, We can make it in the top 10 atleast. Looks awesome and i have faith in this coin!
Activity: 616
Price? I don't think that's an issue right now. Dumping would at least give it volume.
Pages:
Jump to: