Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆ - page 45. (Read 70359 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hello!!

I'm very happy to announce that you can now vote for SURGE to be added to our exchange!!
Notable features: top-notch security with regular scans, multiple site themes available, chat box, great support in English and Spanish.

Start voting now!! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

Cheesy

Thank you for listing us in the vote. We encourage any people that support this coin to give it a vote!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Hello!!

I'm very happy to announce that you can now vote for SURGE to be added to our exchange!!
Notable features: top-notch security with regular scans, multiple site themes available, chat box, great support in English and Spanish.

Start voting now!! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

Cheesy
Yes the coin may not be as unique in a technical sense but having a proper plan on distribution is far more important than fancy features. Look at DogeCoin. It brings nothing new to the table but due to its spreading and people promoting, it has become quite big.

I agree, but it also has no tangible value which is why it's beginning to tank. It's only stayed alive due to 'celebrity' popularity. It's the E! of scrypto.

This might have a future, but keeping this as a scrypt coin makes this also a good target for multipools. Scrypt-n would maybe be better.

Silly talk. If you want a coin to be stable and safe, you want hashrate. The more miners, the more security. People wanting to avoid scrypt and asic don't understand what it takes to create a longterm coin with value.

Yes the e-value of dogecoin is high and it rides its already premade popularity thus we have to work hard to make this coin get recognition in the community and public. We aim to do this by as I said already encouraging people to spread the word.

We are experienced marketers and we feel we are set for the task. Only time will tell I suppose but we are working hard to make this happen.
We have spent most of the time planning the correct approach rather than developing features.

I appreciate you asking questions and proving feedback as we feel criticism is not to be disregarded and we are here to answer and consider every possibility. We did not make a self moderated thread for that reason because we don't wanna blindly delete every negative feedback, we feel being transparent, honest and motivated is the key for a successful coin!
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
nice launch , i think i will join in ,keep up with your step
Activity: 224
Looks promising - ready to mine Smiley
Activity: 616
Yes the coin may not be as unique in a technical sense but having a proper plan on distribution is far more important than fancy features. Look at DogeCoin. It brings nothing new to the table but due to its spreading and people promoting, it has become quite big.

I agree, but it also has no tangible value which is why it's beginning to tank. It's only stayed alive due to 'celebrity' popularity. It's the E! of scrypto.

This might have a future, but keeping this as a scrypt coin makes this also a good target for multipools. Scrypt-n would maybe be better.

Silly talk. If you want a coin to be stable and safe, you want hashrate. The more miners, the more security. People wanting to avoid scrypt and asic don't understand what it takes to create a longterm coin with value.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
And the point is...?

I asked the same thing. Check out my initial post here, their response after, and my response to that: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5911444

Summary: Their coin is unique because they're working hard to spread the word of its great use.

Every innovation will very soon be replaced with something better, but does that mean we need to hop on a different coin every month?

We want to bring this coin to the masses and give our best to acomplish the goal. We just expect support, nothing more.
Activity: 616
And the point is...?

I asked the same thing. Check out my initial post here, their response after, and my response to that: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5911444

Summary: Their coin is unique because they're working hard to spread the word of its great use.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

count me in  Grin will go for it !!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
may be a good idea. i will watch
Activity: 518
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
 :)I know I'm probably flogging a dead horse but I am getting really sick of pool spam... 2 out of 3 posts on most new coin ANN threads are either direct advertisements for a pool or a shill account telling us how good pool x,y or z is and this thread is no exception.  

Even the most obvious scam coins get inundated with this crap.  I make a point of avoiding pools that spam threads and I'll bet I'm not the only one, so just STOP IT.  
Activity: 156
Pages:
Jump to: