Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆ - page 48. (Read 70359 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I checked the website and the promo section, it was all sparse at best unless you have a direct link to something I missed.

So far what I see is..

..no business backing/partnerships
..no commercial use at launchtime
..nothing awfully unique (many other coins have used rewards to incentivize people to spread the word)
..nothing apparently forward-thinking regarding sustainability

Not trying to skewer you, just cross-examine and determine value of what appears to be another hyped-idea of a coin platform.

BTC buy-in won't set market value as you'd like to claim; miners hitting the exchange and using the coin for commercial purposes will. If you have no commercial outlet or business partnership, this leaves only mining, and miners need to pay their electric bills, and will dump the coin for whatever value they can get.

On the positive side, you have a nice logo, I do like the logo.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Surge, what's the point of this coin project? Aside from claims for faster/better common-use transactions, why not use something else? You're pulling an initial BTC buy-in for development, toward what goal? I skimmed the thread but didn't see anything in particular--perhaps I missed it.

Development is making a marketable coin which incetivises people to spread the word in exchange for coin rewards.
It sort of serves as human mining trough promotion which brings the coin to the wider audience.

All the details are mentioned in the Promotional Coins section of the thread.
Activity: 616
Surge, what's the point of this coin project? Aside from claims for faster/better common-use transactions, why not use something else? You're pulling an initial BTC buy-in for development, toward what goal? I skimmed the thread but didn't see anything in particular--perhaps I missed it.
Too much IPO!

Well IPO is for having a starting price and to establish the market as well as provide funding for further development (custom/more user friendly wallet is in works already, hopefully will be done by release).
Activity: 82
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Signed up. Please verify
All the best for the launch.
Hope this goes to the moon
Close to 200 people have registered now. Sign up on the website to get your 160 coins on launch!

http://www.surgecoin.info/promo.html

Also added a launch timer on the thread!
What's the outstanding of  this coin?

This coin utilizes a promotion system which not only makes people without mining capabilities able to earn coins but it spreads the word increasing demand thus the price making it more likely to gain merchant acceptance.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Signed up, please verify me!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What's the outstanding of  this coin?
Activity: 227
signed up already!
Best wishes to you!
Activity: 69
as the high risk and low profitability (most recent IPOs give the negative profitbability), I will keep myself out of IPO.
Anyway, I cannot miss the free food.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I was slightly interested until I read this line: "It's truly greed on the part of people being scammed that's to blame and not the desperation of the repressed Nigerian people."

Fuck you! So many people have been scammed out of money from greedy bastards like you, and it's their fault? I'm calling it now, this whole coin is a scam. Nobody trust it, consider yourself warned!

I feel like you posted this on the wrong thread as you have the same exact post here -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann090ngc-nigeriacoin-skein-coin-distribution-symmetry-mar-26-520100
Activity: 193
It says I have been signed up but need to verify my identity:

username illiki23

Thank you for signing up and supporting Surge Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
It says I have been signed up but need to verify my identity:

username illiki23

Already 150 people signed up for the initial public giveaway.  As well as second escrow is live to ensure extra security of your funds.
Activity: 70
I'm in. Now just have to stop lurking and start posting.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
will be keeping an eye on this. Also signed up for promo.
Pages:
Jump to: