Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SweepstakeCoin (SWEEP) - PoW/PoS, TOR, Sweepstake, Upgrade V1.3 - page 20. (Read 55587 times)

legendary
Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028
What do you recommend for a Nvidia GPU Miner? CCbuchner won't pass the anti-virus test. It has a Trojan.

IT IS COMMON FOR MINING SOFTWARES TO TEST FALSE POSITIVE--

For example, Claymore's miners show positive, but are known to be safe.  Just be sure to download from an official repository.  I would follow Schleicher's advice, and use a more recent version.       --scryptr
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
What do you recommend for a Nvidia GPU Miner? CCbuchner won't pass the anti-virus test. It has a Trojan.
Try this: https://github.com/KlausT/ccminer/releases
or this: https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases

Example for solo mining:
Code:
ccminer -i 23 -O name:password -o http://localhost:17571 -a jackpot

Example for pool mining:
Code:
ccminer -i 23 -O name.worker:password -o stratum+tcp://sweep.suprnova.cc:2239 -a jackpot
(-a jackpot for the KlausT version, -a jha for the tpruvot version)
Maybe you have to use a lower -i value when you get a memory error
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Trading resumed  Grin and stake is on  Wink
Activity: 188
Yup me too, looks like we are back in business boys!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
My balance is ok. I am glad I was on the right chain.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
Great news , the developer compensated all coins to our users from old block chain ,
We were in the wrong block chain since 16 this month for 2 days ,
So all users which sent coins before 16 are fine ,
All users which sent coins btw  16-18 are compensated by dev if from wrong chain .users which were in the correct chain should get their coin once we enable wallet again
From today all users have to update their wallet in order to get in the correct block chain .

we are waiting for dev confirmation to resume trade , if u have issue with lost sweep coin sent to us then PM or email us ,  we can try to trace

Good stuff, fair developer. Golden future.

Thanks coinsmarkets for the support. Hope the chain will be stable now and everything will be back to normal. Thanks everyone for your patience and support.

+1 Smiley

My balance is showing up again @ coinsmarkets fully intact Smiley
Activity: 395
In the old  wallet 225000 in the new 0  Angry
It's like that?! I have an old version of the wallet was 650000 coins and after the installation of their new 60000?! Where are my coins!?
sound like 50000 were from old block chain

Claim is for 590,000...
It's like that?! I have an old version of the wallet was 650000 coins and after the installation of their new 60000?! Where are my coins!?
sound like 50000 were from old block chain
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Activity: 504
Great news , the developer compensated all coins to our users from old block chain ,
All users which sent coins btw  16-18 are compensated by dev if from wrong chain .users which were in the correct chain should get their coin once we enable wallet again
From today all users have to update their wallet in order to get in the correct block chain .

we are waiting for dev confirmation to resume trade , if u have issue with lost sweep coin sent to us then PM or email us ,  we can try to trace

Thanks coinsmarkets for the support. Hope the chain will be stable now and everything will be back to normal. Thanks everyone for your patience and support.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

Activity: 406

that is an awesome way to use the premine, the best i could say, good job, my coins also were retrieved with the last version, if you can resume so we can trade again thanks

OK i am at the right block with block explorer
Good to hear, hope the chain will be stable from now on.
Activity: 526
Merit: 502
OK i am at the right block with block explorer
Activity: 538
Any news on the issue being resolved at coinmarkets?
Nice try but know there is  3 different block chains working in parallel
one on block 34924
the other block explorer on block 34528
and another on block 34460

Guess I am lucky then because my wallet reflects the explorer. If you are right then as people upgrade to the new wallet the other chains should die off unless I am mistaken?.
Nice try but know there is  3 different block chains working in parallel
one on block 34924
the other block explorer on block 34528
and another on block 34460

it's not difficult to find which is the correct one, use explorer to check.
Pages:
Jump to: