Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SweepstakeCoin (SWEEP) - PoW/PoS, TOR, Sweepstake, Upgrade V1.3 - page 17. (Read 55587 times)

Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Why is there no coin for mining? My ability to network more than 4 times! Blocks and coins is zero!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
good news dev,, my wallet working fine .. smooth

"addr" : "eyozezn2vrbfs6jx.onion:17570",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1495365729,
"lastrecv" : 1495365735,
"conntime" : 1495365698,
"version" : 80002,
"subver" : "/SweepstakeCoin:1.3.0/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 39409,
"banscore" : 0

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
What happened to the sweepstake? Somebody won it or has it been removed? Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
just voted at novaexchange... we are very close to the target, keep voting forks!

yes 24 more votes we get to our target!

SWEEP   Sweepstakecoin   2017-05-14 02:35:00   Vote ended   250 / 250   More Info!     Smiley

Yay, great job forks. Waiting our coin to be added.

Also ping'd Yobit, still got no reply, hope they will add us soon too.

doesn't yobit require a high fee to add your coins? i don't think they just add it if you do a request for it, would be too simple, and i remember the fee is also quite high, maybe you can use the prmeine for this?
---
I see some very hard trolling in this thread.  Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Do we know the turnaround time for Nova? Great job navigating the fork issue. Much professional, so commitment. Wow
Activity: 504
just voted at novaexchange... we are very close to the target, keep voting forks!

SWEEP   Sweepstakecoin   2017-05-14 02:35:00   Vote ended   250 / 250   More Info!     Smiley

Yay, great job forks. Waiting our coin to be added.

Also ping'd Yobit, still got no reply, hope they will add us soon too.
---
Fuck this coin. You stole from me. Not one coin on the blockchain. Stole 536000 coins.

No one is as stupid as you. Go away.

I'm coming back in a couple of months for that 'told you so' moment. Until then go fuck yourself.

Ok, in the meantime learn some respect. Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 31
what??? where my money??
hi, i mine on yiimp ccminer and recieve 7000 sweepcoin, my transaction lost 877506afde7aa19bc359c58cd0931ee45a1c08b740a87f41a605ba59023aaf9d - not info
Adress to send: SepxBwJM98TfzueViHTiczsuJX1gVcyEK5

use explorer to check. There's no transaction you mentioned. Check if you are on the right blockchain.
Activity: 31
hi, i mine on yiimp ccminer and recieve 7000 sweepcoin, my transaction lost 877506afde7aa19bc359c58cd0931ee45a1c08b740a87f41a605ba59023aaf9d - not info
Adress to send: SepxBwJM98TfzueViHTiczsuJX1gVcyEK5

I PREFER THE CURRENT COIN LOGO--

The few suggested logos are no better than the current logo.  Until a truly better logo is offered, please keep the current logo.

Also, there is a typographical error in the coin website link on the wallet.  Although it reads "www,sweepstakecoin.info", the link directs to "www.sweepstakecoin.org", a site that does not exist.  With all the corrections to the wallet, this error has been overlooked.

--scryptr

Thanks for spotting the issue. We'll fix it in next release. We agree the current logo is probably better. We'll announce the winners of the logo contest in the next few days, but probably will not replace the existing logo.
legendary
Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028
I PREFER THE CURRENT COIN LOGO--

The few suggested logos are no better than the current logo.  Until a truly better logo is offered, please keep the current logo.

Also, there is a typographical error in the coin website link on the wallet.  Although it reads "www,sweepstakecoin.info", the link directs to "www.sweepstakecoin.org", a site that does not exist.  With all the corrections to the wallet, this error has been overlooked.

--scryptr
Activity: 56
At the file SweepstakeCoin-qt.pro line 36 there is missing closing brace, and makes problems when compiling qt wallet.

Hmm I have no problem to generate makefiles, I'll check. Thanks for reporting.

staking is OK now.

Is there any information about roadmap of SWEEP development?
It would be very useful now for the coin's future

We'll think about the roadmap. Meantime, if people have ideas what features want, please post and discuss.

Also if you haven't upgraded your wallet to Version 1.3, please do so as soon as possible to avoid being forked or lose coins. This is a mandatory upgrade. We still see a few (2-3) client in previous versions

also remember to vote for us at novaexchange, you can vote everyday:
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

At the file SweepstakeCoin-qt.pro line 36 there is missing closing brace, and makes problems when compiling qt wallet.

Hmm I have no problem to generate makefiles, I'll check. Thanks for reporting.

staking is OK now.

We'll think about the roadmap. Meantime, if people have ideas what features want, please post and discuss.

Also if you haven't upgraded your wallet to Version 1.3, please do so as soon as possible to avoid being forked or lose coins. This is a mandatory upgrade. We still see a few (2-3) client in previous versions

also remember to vote for us at novaexchange, you can vote everyday:
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
staking is OK now.

Activity: 365
Merit: 100
Fuck this coin. You stole from me. Not one coin on the blockchain. Stole 536000 coins.

No one is as stupid as you. Go away.
Still not safe to stake?

staking is OK now.

Dead after a false chain attack?

It's a little too soon to say Cheesy.

But besides, blockexplorer for this coin is down so, I don't know what to think.

block explorer is up. It's not down since yesterday we release the new version. If you think you lost coins, check explorer with your address. No coins should be lost if you have them before the fork (say before block 30000).
http://sweepstakecoin.info:3001/

@ oc miner i have  76,291.9761 SWEEP in my account in the pool  are you gonna update the wallet to send them out to the right chain ? i did mine them BEFORE 16th of may

I've tried about 10 times to get onto the correct chain for now.. With bootstrap, without bootstrap .. etc.. I'm always ending up on a different chain, there seems to be a huge forkfest out there and like >10 chains or so.

Currently I don't see that I'll ever be able to get back on the correct chain as this coin seems to fork as soon as POS is enabled and many probably didn't disable it.
This is weird, we have all 8 wallets sync'ed without any problem, each wallet has 20+ connections. If you want I can send you the latest bootstrap.dat.

@ oc miner i have  76,291.9761 SWEEP in my account in the pool  are you gonna update the wallet to send them out to the right chain ? i did mine them BEFORE 16th of may

I've tried about 10 times to get onto the correct chain for now.. With bootstrap, without bootstrap .. etc.. I'm always ending up on a different chain, there seems to be a huge forkfest out there and like >10 chains or so.

Currently I don't see that I'll ever be able to get back on the correct chain as this coin seems to fork as soon as POS is enabled and many probably didn't disable it.

It's up to Op and Devs to get us on the right fork but I'm out of here because this has cost me over 500,000 coins. I will go to something with actual support.
stop whining, go back to your old business to revive the dead coins. Here we don't need you!

Pages:
Jump to: