Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SweepstakeCoin (SWEEP) - PoW/PoS, TOR, Sweepstake, Upgrade V1.3 - page 18. (Read 55587 times)

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
I've solo mining stable about 24 hours, no problems with sync, coins in wallet are displayed in blockchain. Mean the dev made greate work, and now difficulty and hashpower of the network increase that is good for stability. Maybe soon SWEEP will be added to more exchanges. Just the first step is adding to coinmarketcap.com will be nice.
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
what speed can reach your version respect to the ccminer 2.0 final?
i get 25MH per card with ccminer, if you are above this speed i'll use your miner
I have just tested it.
My version is about 1 MH/s slower right now, at least on my card.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Yeah it's sad to see people begging for have fantasy coin back, when explicitly said not to mine 'cause the blockchain had to be fixed before mine again.

Bullshit. We were told to download new qt and follow bootstrap instructions.

This is a fail.
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Dead after a false chain attack?

It's a little too soon to say Cheesy.

But besides, blockexplorer for this coin is down so, I don't know what to think.

Trolling or just mimicking?
---
Yeah it's sad to see people begging for have fantasy coin back, when explicitly said not to mine 'cause the blockchain had to be fixed before mine again.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
It never really cost you 200000 or 5000000 coins. You would never had mined that in the right chain. Maybe it cost you 10000 or 20000 coins.

And didn't you suspect something was wrong when coins kept coming every block? Wishing for something to be true does not make it so.

The staking thing should be fixed though. You can't rely on instructions given for people to follow. Sure many won't disable it
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
@ oc miner i have  76,291.9761 SWEEP in my account in the pool  are you gonna update the wallet to send them out to the right chain ? i did mine them BEFORE 16th of may

I've tried about 10 times to get onto the correct chain for now.. With bootstrap, without bootstrap .. etc.. I'm always ending up on a different chain, there seems to be a huge forkfest out there and like >10 chains or so.

Currently I don't see that I'll ever be able to get back on the correct chain as this coin seems to fork as soon as POS is enabled and many probably didn't disable it.

you tried with the last version to sink from the beginning with a new roaming folder and disabling stake first with the connect node that was posted here? i had the same problem as you but eventually i was able to sync with the bootstrap
@ oc miner i have  76,291.9761 SWEEP in my account in the pool  are you gonna update the wallet to send them out to the right chain ? i did mine them BEFORE 16th of may

I've tried about 10 times to get onto the correct chain for now.. With bootstrap, without bootstrap .. etc.. I'm always ending up on a different chain, there seems to be a huge forkfest out there and like >10 chains or so.

Currently I don't see that I'll ever be able to get back on the correct chain as this coin seems to fork as soon as POS is enabled and many probably didn't disable it.

It's up to Op and Devs to get us on the right fork but I'm out of here because this has cost me over 500,000 coins. I will go to something with actual support.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Fuck this coin. You stole from me. Not one coin on the blockchain. Stole 536000 coins.
And does not give an answer! I got minus 600,000 coins!
Fuck this coin. You stole from me. Not one coin on the blockchain. Stole 536000 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
The fault is that of people mining on the wrong chain. Not only you wasted your power, but you made the coin weaker.
Activity: 31
to one more scam the project, isn't present trust
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Dead after a false chain attack?

It's a little too soon to say Cheesy.

But besides, blockexplorer for this coin is down so, I don't know what to think.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
What is this misery here...
Let us answer that with our coins?! Or do we write to the administrator Bitckointalk?
---
Looks like I lost more than 200,000 coins.... not good at all!!!

If you left the miner running on the false chain I would expect nothing less.
Looks like I lost more than 200,000 coins.... not good at all!!!
I lost 600000 and I don't know how to get them back ! how to be!
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Still not safe to stake?
Pages:
Jump to: