Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 52. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I like your project, you have a promising idea. It will be difficult for competitors to offer something more interesting
Activity: 74
In which countries will you work? Investing in real estate with the help of your project will be only in cryptocurrency?
It seems that the project will work in any countries. Invest in real estate can be without leaving home  Grin
This is a really good advantage. I think real estate investing will be profitable
Activity: 98
In which countries will you work? Investing in real estate with the help of your project will be only in cryptocurrency?
It seems that the project will work in any countries. Invest in real estate can be without leaving home  Grin
Activity: 112
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What are the main points of your marketing campaign? Who is it targeting?
I think the main thing is to conduct successful advertising in social networks and publish high-quality articles on various resources
Do you plan to create your own wallet? How will it be connected with your banks?
Activity: 84
What are the main points of your marketing campaign? Who is it targeting?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
I believe that real estate investment is the key to human well-being in the future. I am glad that a similar project is being developed
Especially if we take into account the growth dynamics of the real estate market, then yes, you are right.
Now the real estate market is rapidly growing and developing. And it is quite encouraging
Therefore, by the way, I consider it a very successful choice of the project team for its specialization. I am sure that the platform will find demand from users
I believe that real estate investment is the key to human well-being in the future. I am glad that a similar project is being developed
Especially if we take into account the growth dynamics of the real estate market, then yes, you are right.
Now the real estate market is rapidly growing and developing. And it is quite encouraging
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
How much money do you plan to allocate for marketing?
Activity: 84
In which country is your project being developed?
The project is being developed in Switzerland.
I wonder why in Switzerland? Many projects start their work there
This country has softer legislation that does not severely restrict the activities of projects using blockchain technology
However, real estate investing should be governed by some laws and taxes
Will brokers and real estate agents participate in your platform?
This country has softer legislation that does not severely restrict the activities of projects using blockchain technology
That is what I said above. It is a pity that not all countries follow the example of Switzerland
Because in Switzerland there are very favorable conditions for this. Especially in terms of legislation
I see, thanks. And in which countries will the project work?
I believe that in different countries from different regions of the world. For example, in the United Arab Emirates, in European countries, etc.
Activity: 94
Activity: 112
Because in Switzerland there are very favorable conditions for this. Especially in terms of legislation
I see, thanks. And in which countries will the project work?
Activity: 94
Does your project have a mobile app? Is it already available for use?
Pages:
Jump to: