Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 53. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
In which country is your project being developed?
The project is being developed in Switzerland.
I wonder why in Switzerland? Many projects start their work there
Activity: 98
The project is being developed in Switzerland.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good project, I will follow the project and join you
Activity: 74
Activity: 103
What role do partners play in your project? In the future, their number will increase?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Unfortunately, most of the projects in this industry that I know turned out to be fraudsters. I hope that this project will show its best.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Downloaded wallet, follow the setup, everything is good and sync.
Activity: 103
You have very interesting videos on the site and on YouTube channel. When will there be new videos?
Activity: 84
How are sales going? Where can I find out the latest news about your project? How often do you publish them?
Activity: 126
Which cryptocurrency do you accept investments? I'm also interested in limited countries
If I am not mistaken, investments are being made in ETH of BTC and USDT
You advertise your project in many social networks, in which of them is the most active audience?
Which cryptocurrency do you accept investments? I'm also interested in limited countries
Are there countries that are limited to investing in your project?
Activity: 74
What types of real estate do you work with? Residential homes, offices or something else?
I think it does not make much sense. The project offers real estate investments, but which real estate is not important
What types of real estate do you work with? Residential homes, offices or something else?
Will your platform work in a test format in the coming year?
At the end of next year, I believe, based on the roadmap, the project will be fully launched.
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
Will your platform work in a test format in the coming year?
In which countries will you start working? Or will people from all over the world be able to invest in real estate?
It seems to me that the project will begin its work in several countries in different regions of the world and will be accessible to everyone.
It's generally great that a platform is being created that will provide and simplify access to real estate in different countries.
Yes, really great. Because real estate investments are a secure future for everyone.
Activity: 112
In which countries will you start working? Or will people from all over the world be able to invest in real estate?
It seems to me that the project will begin its work in several countries in different regions of the world and will be accessible to everyone.
It's generally great that a platform is being created that will provide and simplify access to real estate in different countries.
Pages:
Jump to: