Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 51. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
How long will it take to launch a full project? When will it be about?
Based on the roadmap, by the end of next year the platform will begin its work. About 9 months, I think, will need
This time may be increased if ICO is delayed. Now it is quite difficult to assemble softcap
I am sure that the project will be able to meet the deadline. Investing in real estate is a really interesting and promising business
In this case there may be competitors. What advantages does the project have over others?
Activity: 126
Are you developing your security system to protect the personal data of your users?
I believe that security in this matter is extremely important. Investor confidence depends on it
Are you developing your security system to protect the personal data of your users?
Activity: 98
Based on the roadmap, by the end of next year the platform will begin its work. About 9 months, I think, will need
This time may be increased if ICO is delayed. Now it is quite difficult to assemble softcap
I am sure that the project will be able to meet the deadline. Investing in real estate is a really interesting and promising business
What requirements will you place on potential customers? In what form will these requirements be outlined?
I think that there will not be many requirements. With convenient functionality, an investor will simply be registered on the platform
Activity: 84
What functions will your bank perform? What is it created for and how will it interact with customers?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
What requirements will you place on potential customers? In what form will these requirements be outlined?
The idea of the project is not new and there are already several other projects in this industry. What are your advantages over competitors and what new solutions do you offer, which they don’t have?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
What total supply coin?? Dev
Thank. And you do not tell me what types of real estate this project is associated with? Residential buildings or offices?
It seems to me more that the main focus of this project will be residential real estate. It is much more confusing when investing. And it seems to me that the majority of people now want to own households.
Thank. And you do not tell me what types of real estate this project is associated with? Residential buildings or offices?
brand new
Activity: 0
Not just very convenient, the swinca platform will be able to bring significant dividends if you invest money here in time and decide which property you want.
What kind of real estate can be invested? Are these private houses or some big buildings?
Activity: 28
Not just very convenient, the swinca platform will be able to bring significant dividends if you invest money here in time and decide which property you want.
Activity: 28
What experience does your team have? Have you previously worked with real estate?
How are sales going? Where can I find out the latest news about your project? How often do you publish them?
I fully agree with you, the idea is probably not innovative, but the correct implementation will be the key to success
Pages:
Jump to: