Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes - page 3. (Read 19043 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency
Hello fellow Swippsters and Swippians!

Here comes a yet another update.

Wallet progress
We are happy to report that the wallet release is closing in and that Twiddler is finalizing much of that code and has started to commit the changes to the GitHub repo. He is testing all the changes - but there is a big chance we will need one or even a few quick consecutive additional updates to fix any issues after release. The wallet update will include several other new features and fixes not covered in our last post. A full change log will be posted together with the update! You can follow the changes and work being done on the GitHub repo; https://github.com/teamswipp/swippcore/commits/master

Exchanges
Swipp is now listed on a new exchange; CREX 24. While still young, the exchange looks very promising and offers several options for trading towards FIAT currencies. I was told by Chaozer that the listing was arranged by one of our community members. It's great too see the community working together in order to further the development and spead of Swipp! Below is a link to the Swipp market on that exchange.

Explorer
We received a few emails about the explorer being down. This is nothing to be alarmed about. We are testing some of the new wallet features on the live network, something that seems to confuse the NodeJS server at times. If it goes down, there is also an unofficial explorer from lpool that you can use; http://swipp.lchain.cc/.

Exchange voting
We have added a few other exchanges where Swipp is scheduled for addition - please vote for us if you want to Swipp on any of them. Please see the first post in this thread for links.

Yours, team swipp
hta
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
A happy family is but an earlier heaven!
Activity: 119
Any update on new exchanges so we can buy and sell this coin? Thanks
was there a chain split?

ive mined 1000 swipp from  https://lpool.name while my wallet wasnt syncing for 11 days. The mining rewards were being constantly deposited. i typed the command repairwallet in the console and it finally synced just now. but none of the coins ive been mining for the past 10 days have shown up. was there a chain split? or is there something wrong with my wallet? are those coins lost? shouldnt they be recorded in the blockchain?

Each time Swipp jumps version or revision milestones we do a split. Like when we jumped from 2.0.x to 2.1.x. Swipp is continously developed, so always keep up to date with the wallet.

Lpool and Altcoinix are both on the correct chain. You should be able to see your funds if you enter your address in the block explorer.

Are you running 2.1.1 or newer ?

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
was there a chain split?

ive mined 1000 swipp from  https://lpool.name while my wallet wasnt syncing for 11 days. The mining rewards were being constantly deposited. i typed the command repairwallet in the console and it finally synced just now. but none of the coins ive been mining for the past 10 days have shown up. was there a chain split? or is there something wrong with my wallet? are those coins lost? shouldnt they be recorded in the blockchain?
can we get updated addnodes please?  my wallet stopped syncing.
ive added these nodes  and my wallet has been syncing for 9 days.

Hi. If it's taking 9 days, something is obviously not right. The debug.log will usually tell you what is wrong. You should not have to add any nodes. There is an official seeding node (node1.swippcoin.com) that will distribute valid nodes to your wallet. Adding incorrect nodes might actually invalidate or slow things down.

If you want to add some nodes manually, check the explorer. The masternodes are often good candidates http://explorer.swippcoin.com/masternodes.

Also, make sure you are running the latest wallet release (2.1.1 or 2.1.2 both work fine).

Yours, team swipp
Hi Everyone !

I need you small help.

I download you new wallet from sweepcoin.com  (windows 32bit)
There is only one active connection, so  sync is too slow.
I am  not sure to addnodes,  because i realy do not know what nodes are correct (new) and what not correct (old)

Can you help me ?

Add some node in swipp.conf

Code:
addnode=104.236.126.173:9334
addnode=104.251.218.157:24055
addnode=174.138.81.87:24055
addnode=183.181.170.69:24055
addnode=36.55.235.149:24055
addnode=51.15.164.53
addnode=51.15.64.191:24055
addnode=63.142.252.38:24055
addnode=78.46.142.25:24055
addnode=174.138.81.87
addnode=114.161.217.19
addnode=111.250.145.118
addnode=63.142.252.38
addnode=174.138.90.184
addnode=104.251.218.157
addnode=78.46.142.25
addnode=51.15.64.191
addnode=172.220.197.202
addnode=183.181.170.69
addnode=104.238.188.150
addnode=115.78.128.102

ive added these nodes  and my wallet has been syncing for 9 days.
Activity: 159
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
my wallet quit synchronizing? does anyone have node seeds ?
I'm supporting this coin by mining in AikaPool ... and currently not using any wallet, all the cons are in pool. Are they safe there according to your update/upgrade?

They are safe for now. However, they won't be for long. We have tried contacting them without any response and they are not enforcing masternode payments. As we have no way of contacting them reliably, expect them to miss the next update. Regardless, this pool to stop functioning with the next update and all new blocks will be invalidated when payments are enforced. I would recommend getting all funds out of there and switching to Altcoininx or Lpool for mining as soon as possible.

Yours, team swipp
copper member
Activity: 9
I'm supporting this coin by mining in AikaPool ... and currently not using any wallet, all the cons are in pool. Are they safe there according to your update/upgrade?
Hello everybody!

Here comes a long awaited update on the current state of Swipp.

We are currently preparing the next wallet maintenance update and are hoping to release a new version within the next few days, as soon as Twiddler has the time to complete it. This wallet will include the following new features;

• Filtering of PoS rewards for masternodes (can be enabled/disabled).
  • Full enforcement of masternode payments in new blocks.
  • Fixed and improved masternode ranking calculation.
  • Bugfixes in the masternode code.
  • Notification features to inform of new wallet updates.

If you are running a pool and are not enforcing masternodes payments, please be aware that your pool will STOP FUNCTIONING and blocks will be invalidated. Please contact [email protected] and he will assist you to update your pool. You will also receive notifications whenever we do additional wallet updates in the future.

After this wallet update goes smoothly we are planning to unleash the adaptive masternode network. While working, developing the implementation further and deciding on certain details of has taken more time than originally expected.

Our main exchange coinsmarkets is still down. However, we have a few other exchanges in the pipeline which we hope will add Swipp. We are still awaiting official feedback, but with some luck they will have added Swipp soon.

The development of the exchange (code name SwippSwap) is proceeding and we are happy to report that additional coins (other than Swipp) will be receiving shares of the collected trading fees, more information will be disclosed once we are approaching release of the exchange.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 58
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
Can you explain more about POW only node ?
Meaning that if you own a node you own a pool with more rewards ?

_ I trust in SWIPP , but would suggest to have a marketing plan ready to pull more liquidity & re-affirm the keyword ( SWP ) away from other coins

_ It's good to remain anonymous , XVG & BCN dev team already got audited and spied all over the places

_ Tool like Crystal from Bitfurry will claim some victims which are coins using older algos
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Is the project still alive?

Yes. We are currently working on the next wallet upgrade. Some of the changes require a lot of testing on testnet. We had to modify parts of the masternode protocol in order to accommodate some of our changes.

Some other updates are also coming up shortly as well, so hold on to your panties.

Yours, team swipp

Good to know that you are alive and working on project but very disappointing that you don't have ethics on speaking to a woman.
Did you ever ask your sister "hold on to your panties."

Actually, yes. I have used it many times. It has nothing to do with gender. Hold on to your pants/underpants/panties/knickers is a friendly and quite common slang used to denote excitement.

I'm sorry if there is a language barrier here. It's in no way an insult.

Yours, team swipp

ok
I wish best of luck for SWIPP as i believe its a wonderful project.

Yes. We are currently working on the next wallet upgrade. Some of the changes require a lot of testing on testnet. We had to modify parts of the masternode protocol in order to accommodate some of our changes.

Some other updates are also coming up shortly as well, so hold on to your panties.

Yours, team swipp

Good to know that you are alive and working on project but very disappointing that you don't have ethics on speaking to a woman.

Actually, yes. I have used it many times. It has nothing to do with gender. Hold on to your pants/underpants/panties/knickers is a friendly and quite common slang used to denote excitement.

I'm sorry if there is a language barrier here. It's in no way an insult.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 420
Merit: 255

Yours, team swipp

Yours, team swipp
Pages:
Jump to: