Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes - page 6. (Read 19043 times)

hta
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
A happy family is but an earlier heaven!

Hello.
We are Team Swipp.

BUYING Swipp:

Future exchanges:

Please vore for Swipp to be added to the new NEXT.EXCHANGE:
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3078/swipp-swp

MINING Swipp:

https://new.altcoinix.com/swipp/public (1.5% fee)
https://bulwarkpool.com (0.0% fee)
https://lpool.name/pool/SWP (2.0% fee)

DISCUSSION & CONTACT:

If you want to chat in real time, you can join the official Swipp discord channel at the link above.
To contact anybody in the development team directly, please visit the contact page on the web site.

We have a lot of exciting features planned for Swipp and want to create a unique and exciting cryptocurrency.
We hope you will join us in the journey!

Yours, team swipp[/size]
Vote   https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3078/swipp-swp
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Where I can buy more swipp , looks like coinsmarket is gone now.

Actually, coinsmarkets is not gone.

They are having some server issues because of the huge influx of users in recent weeks. The exchange has outgrown the current server setup, so they are upgrading their servers in order to meet the demand.

This exchange is quickly becoming more popular to trade on, something that is very good for Swipp Smiley.

Yours, team swipp

It almost 3 days without any statement from coinsmarket .
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thanks for the clarification! I was by no means disturbed cause I recognized it to be something explainable. Considering  the ROI on a node is something over a year More than 50 coins a day or so would be unexplainable. Last one was pretty lol over 6k but I take it on the light side. You are doing a good job keep up the good work. Like anything else one bug fixed then the next one shows up!     
Activity: 238
Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency
I also had the same issues this AM restarted the wallet and now they show the smaller amount like you have.
I am curious about the transactions I am seeing. After a couple days I see my setup working.

Today I see  112.14974608 ,317.25004433 and  4.80065259 on my wallet. But total is only 30007.20067427

restart wallet

Now it adds up now it show 1.2, 1.2 and 4.8 which looks correct.

I assume was or is wallet bug.

This is completely normal and it's how all peercoin-derived wallets show the PoS and MN transactions. They show the in/out volume of the whole transaction block untill the block is actually fully confirmed. Once confirmed, the wallet requires a restart in order to show the correct sum that went in/out of the wallet.

We actually have a fix for this, but have not yet pushed it to the master branch, as we first want to make sure the changes we did have no unforeseen consequences.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 119
I also had the same issues this AM restarted the wallet and now they show the smaller amount like you have.

I am curious about the transactions I am seeing. After a couple days I see my setup working.

Today I see  112.14974608 ,317.25004433 and  4.80065259 on my wallet. But total is only 30007.20067427

restart wallet

Today I see  112.14974608 ,317.25004433 and  4.80065259 on my wallet. But total is only 30007.20067427

restart wallet

Actually, coinsmarkets is not gone.

They are having some server issues because of the huge influx of users in recent weeks. The exchange has outgrown the current server setup, so they are upgrading their servers in order to meet the demand.

This exchange is quickly becoming more popular to trade on, something that is very good for Swipp Smiley.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added SwippCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for SwippCoin Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u SiZgBcncMQYfnmFxDywo5tmzJc1nRBHF6o -p c=SWP 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/SWP

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2069

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Reposting on current ANN.
hta

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SWP.htm is under DDOS attack, other trading markets will be deployed as planned this year http://www.swippcoin.com/ (roadmap)

Activity: 58
I got a couple questions! When I setup my node I used the ipv6 address cause I have dynamic ip4. Seems to work ok?

dseep - Got bad masternode address signature CTxIn(COutPoint(525598deea, 1), scriptSig=)
CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - SendDarkSendElectionEntryPing vin = CTxIn(COutPoint(bdc608becf, 1), scriptSig=)

I see this every time I look at the log. Is this me or someone else´s problem?

Hi!

I think it's harmless. I believe that's just a miss-configured masternode trying to register to the network and being rejected.

Yours, team swipp
I got a couple questions! When I setup my node I used the ipv6 address cause I have dynamic ip4. Seems to work ok?

dseep - Got bad masternode address signature CTxIn(COutPoint(525598deea, 1), scriptSig=)
CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - SendDarkSendElectionEntryPing vin = CTxIn(COutPoint(bdc608becf, 1), scriptSig=)

I see this every time I look at the log. Is this me or someone else´s problem?
hta
ANNOUNCING SWIPPSWAP

HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody.

As you know, we have tried to apply for a listing on a few exchanges. While some of them might actually list us (after us badgering them enough), others ask for insanely absurd amounts of payments in order to process and list a new currency. While developing an exchange was not part of our original plan, it is painfully obvious that the cryptocurrency world needs a proper free exchange where new currencies can flourish and get listed. The current situation with a few exchanges with business models solely driven by greed monopolizes the market and hampers innovation and directly goes against the free and open spirit that the original Bitcoin was developed under.

As a community and for the benefit of all cryptocurrencies out there, we need to, at one point or another, say that enough is enough!

Therefore we plan to, during the first quarter of 2018, release SwippSwap! A centralized exchange for the benefit of the whole cryptocurrency community where all new currencies can get listed for free. The exchange will be developed by a Swedish business and hosted in their private data center. To make the exchange easy to use, the interface and design is inspired by Cryptopia - something we beliveve will allow everybody to easily migrate to SwippSwap.

So to summarize the exchange;

Processed trades will cost 0.15%, putting us mostly below the rest of the market.
Listing a cryptocurrency in all current base markets will be completely free - something that will never change.
Developers will be able to buy extra services for their cryptocurrencies (base market listing, mining pool to name a few). These extra services will require Swipp for purchase.
The initially planned base markets for the exchange are SWIPP, BTC, ETH, DASH, BCH and LTC.

In the long term, we believe the exchange will grow the Swipp currency and allow us to generate some funding for the project.

More details about  the exchange will follow on the website. We will also post a seperate announcement here on bitcointalk about the exchange once we have more of the details in place.

Happy new year everybody.

Yours, team swipp

Good news
I got it fixed! I also learned a lesson dont configure stuff at 2am!

When creating node make sure you add PORT NUMBER to external ip address and make sure its exactly 30k in the node address you created.

Thanks for all the help!

Nonsense! 2am is when I do my best work! Smiley

Glad it finally worked!

Yours, team swipp
hey guys. Any update regarding the coin being listed on CMC?

We have not yet heard back from them. We believe they might a bit backed up with the holidays and all. Once we are up, we will let everybody know.

Yours, team swipp
Guys! About madpool - we believe they are running an outdated wallet. They are on a completely different block height and most likely on a different chain!

Our main recommended pools (for now) are Altcoinix and Lpool, as they have been with us from the very beginning and they are the only ones that handle our updates correctly so far. Bulwarkpool has some problems and will not function with the next update, as they are not handling masternode payouts correctly, so their blocks will not be valid. We have them on the pool list currently, but they will be removed if we see that they cannot handle it.

Yours, team swipp

Activity: 26
hello guys,
I tried to mine on madpool but their payment went with confirmations on tx, but I receive nothing :/
Is there something I'm not aware of ?
Thanks!

Thats the same problem, that I have...
I believe its a different chain they are running :/
Now I switched to a pool from the OP and it looks fine
Activity: 4
hello guys,
I tried to mine on madpool but their payment went with confirmations on tx, but I receive nothing :/
Thanks!

Thats the same problem, that I have...
Activity: 26
hello guys,
Thanks!

tx : 261498c075b1b95767824186c61d5993db5883287461c240e87a0d2c0e797d8b
Activity: 4
16 hours old TX
6856e423bc103681ca672ebf5259a5f5453ae54e4dbefdad193f973bc9a78040

last part of TX

}
        }
    ],
    "blockhash": "000000000022621d446e4c879917114796c41e3dba0fb0976d5048ef5648cc47",
    "confirmations": 480,
    "blocktime": "2018-01-02 01:03:24 +0000"

19 hours old TX
dada20b593cc4827e863c782a8c3ccdccfc6c2277d67b0b14f967805d20eb80b

last part of TX
            }
        }
    ],
    "blockhash": "000000000000b27fef6140a9ee92eb129249b7f4a1cbed1643e7966a787fe9da",
    "confirmations": 604,
    "blocktime": "2018-01-01 22:02:23 +0000"
}
Pages:
Jump to: