Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 100. (Read 301274 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
tag.cryptopools.com will be up shortly.  We will be giving out 5 TAG bonus for block finders to help get the blocks moving.

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Sure would of been nice to have a stable pool to mine when it was low, low diff. The diff is already 15 in less than 24 hrs, FUCK!  Roll Eyes

Tagmining.com has been running since the difficulty was at around 1.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Sure would of been nice to have a stable pool to mine when it was low, low diff. The diff is already 15 in less than 24 hrs, FUCK!  Roll Eyes

It's 20, get your facts straight buddy. Multipool zombies might be hitting it again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
which is very close, less then 150 blocks to go
legendary
As far as I can see no problems..

right now - "blocks" : 11845, "difficulty" : 15.62248929

so far so good.
Then why all big pools shut down?

Because the fix is not until block 12000.
Activity: 14
we need some pools up
Activity: 31

so far so good.
Then why all big pools shut down?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
any reliable pools?

should we use the connect statement for bcx's IPs for tagbond-qt?

tons of tag in my wallet (which has been backed up a few times over), don't want to lose any Smiley
Activity: 627
Merit: 501

so far so good.
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
did it fork again?

I have not seen anything. Did you see something you thought was an issue?

Showing block 11837 and diff of 15.62. I am ready for block 12000. Hope it holds up.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
did it fork again?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Activity: 31
пpивeт caм пытaюcь пoнять  Smiley BPoдe нyжнo дoждaтьcя 12 000 блoкa и тoгдa чтo тo paзpyлитcя - вoт тoлькo чтo  Smiley
Boт гaмнo Sad Лyчшe бы нa дpyгиx фopкax ocтaвaлcя. нy дa лaднo, cyтки этy xpeнь мaйню пoтepи нeбoльшиe. Дoждycь 12000 блoкa дaльшe пocмoтpим.
It's been forked.
Activity: 7
There's 90% chance that all what you've earned last ~24h was the warmth of your room ... I'm waiting for this to resolve - mine some other coin for next 2-3h  Wink
Heh. I can reconfigure my miners only through 2-3h Grin

My bad. We'll reach 12K block in the next 10-12h, so your work configurating miners would be the smartest choice - every min counts  Wink

Just mine some LTC. It's a no lose situation right now.

I'm mining that to Tongue
legendary

Just mine some LTC. It's a no lose situation right now.
Activity: 17
There's 90% chance that all what you've earned last ~24h was the warmth of your room ... I'm waiting for this to resolve - mine some other coin for next 2-3h  Wink
Activity: 17
пpивeт caм пытaюcь пoнять  Smiley BPoдe нyжнo дoждaтьcя 12 000 блoкa и тoгдa чтo тo paзpyлитcя - вoт тoлькo чтo  Smiley
Boт гaмнo Sad Лyчшe бы нa дpyгиx фopкax ocтaвaлcя. нy дa лaднo, cyтки этy xpeнь мaйню пoтepи нeбoльшиe. Дoждycь 12000 блoкa дaльшe пocмoтpим.
Activity: 7
What's happened with http://tag.scryptmining.com/??? My miners are working, but I do not see new found blocks and confirmation of previously found blocks. Accordingly, there is no payments. Sad And the news page is empty Huh

It's like whole site has frozen. It's been like that for the last 12h. I would wait with mining till this sorts out - about 300 blocks till end of this fork Smiley
Do I understand correctly that I do not get anything for these 12h and my video cards just warm the air?

There's 90% chance that all what you've earned last ~24h was the warmth of your room ... I'm waiting for this to resolve - mine some other coin for next 2-3h  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Come on guys. I like Russia, but most of the people here (including me) dont speak Russian. So, if you are asking something or do you want others to comment on you? Speak English!
Activity: 296
Merit: 102
Пpивeт! Чтo зa xpeнь пpoиcxoдит c этим фopкoм мoжeшь oбъяcнить?

пpивeт caм пытaюcь пoнять   Smiley BPoдe нyжнo дoждaтьcя 12 000 блoкa и тoгдa чтo тo paзpyлитcя - вoт тoлькo чтo   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: