Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 99. (Read 301274 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Anyone know when tag.cryptopools.com will be back (and when withdrawals will be initiated)?

Edit: I guess the last part is a stupid question, which would be after block 12,000.
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
As far as I can see no problems..

right now - "blocks" : 11845, "difficulty" : 15.62248929

so far so good.

This is the correct chain I started laying some serious hashpower on 12 hours ago to get it to 12000 first.

It is now on Block 11903 with a diff of 27.2

If you have any other block count or difficulty, you are on the wrong chain and are wasting your time.

After block 12000 I will ease back about 550 mhs and the diff should drop somewhat.

~BCX~
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
why i never get my tagcoins i mined ^^ Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed Lips sealed Lips sealed Undecided Undecided Kiss Kiss Cry Cry Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink Smiley Smiley Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So, after 12000 block, coins transaction should be fine to do? ie. deposits, withdrawals, etc....
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Activity: 14
It totally would be...
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

so far so good.

This is the correct chain I started laying some serious hashpower on 12 hours ago to get it to 12000 first.

If you have any other block count or difficulty, you are on the wrong chain and are wasting your time.

After block 12000 I will ease back about 550 mhs and the diff should drop somewhat.

~BCX~

please ease back now  Sad

No, it would not be advisable till after block 12000.

~BCX~

so far so good.

~BCX~

please ease back now  Sad
legendary
HODL for life.
we need some working pools up this is getting impossible to solo mine

There are pools up, mate.
we need some working pools up this is getting impossible to solo mine
Activity: 35
Yes I saw it, and i grabbed the updated tag client from git, but wasn't sure if it isn't supposed to sync until after 12000
Activity: 616
Maybe if pool operators could email the registered users when their pools were back up, then we'd switch back quicker?

I can't speak for the other ops, but I know I was a little too busy trying to keep things on the right track, mate.  Posts were made about the pools being up.  So... um... sorry...

It wasn't a swipe at you or anyone, I was just saying I think it would be a cool feature. Interwebs doesn't pass tone very well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Why is my Tagcoin wallet taking forevery to sync up?  Will it ever catch up?

Sometimes I think people don't even read the topic in which they are posting.. Haven't you seen any words as "MANDATORY UPDATE REQUIRED" and "FORK"  et cetera?..
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
http://tag.hashfaster.com/ has been up and running all night. I made 77 tag on a shit computer.

Yep hashfaster and tagmining were my go to pools during the TAG bounty last night. Set your bids low, there is going to be some dumps incoming.
Activity: 35
Why is my Tagcoin wallet taking forevery to sync up?  Will it ever catch up?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
http://tag.hashfaster.com/ has been up and running all night. I made 77 tag on a shit computer.
legendary
HODL for life.
Maybe if pool operators could email the registered users when their pools were back up, then we'd switch back quicker?

I can't speak for the other ops, but I know I was a little too busy trying to keep things on the right track, mate.  Posts were made about the pools being up.  So... um... sorry...
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Sure would of been nice to have a stable pool to mine when it was low, low diff. The diff is already 15 in less than 24 hrs, FUCK!  Roll Eyes

Tagmining.com has been running since the difficulty was at around 1.

Oh yea, if we were on the right chain it was a great night. I'll bring the rest of my miners back once my balance goes down a bit, don't want too many coins in one place.
Activity: 770
Sure would of been nice to have a stable pool to mine when it was low, low diff. The diff is already 15 in less than 24 hrs, FUCK!  Roll Eyes

It's 20, get your facts straight buddy. Multipool zombies might be hitting it again.

Facts! I cant help if the fucking pool im on lags in its calculations, buddy.

Round Shares Submitted shares since last found block (ie. round shares)
Est. Shares   83662 (done: 44.04%)
Pool Valid   36847
Your Valid   432
Pool Invalid   7168 (16.29%)
Your Invalid   64 (0.15%)

TAG Estimates
Block   0.3517
Fees   0.0070
Donation   0.0000
Payout   0.3447

Network Info
Difficulty   20.42528324
Current Block   11874

Activity: 616
Sure would of been nice to have a stable pool to mine when it was low, low diff. The diff is already 15 in less than 24 hrs, FUCK!  Roll Eyes

Tagmining.com has been running since the difficulty was at around 1.

good to hear. I'd switch systems over but right now am raking in some other coins. Soon hopefully. Keep us posted.

Pages:
Jump to: