Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 13. (Read 301278 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Also, I have few ideas. I supposing that it is nessessary to make TAG coin more popular than now. There is only 1 exchange  Btc38 (apart from shitexchange Nova) and IMHO it will be better if coin will be listed on such exchanges as Bittrex and Poloniex. This exchanges too popular and will attract attention from traders and miners. Anyway also will be good action to contact owners of whattomine and coinwarz for listing TAG coin there. New source code is good point for start and it is time to take this actions
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Yes...I have been buying at 3000 Sats at the moment..
Hmm, can you buy TAGcoins directly? I can send they from my TAG wallet and receive BTC instead of
I am having 2620 TAG now, but I am still mining and supposing that total amount will be approximatly at 2900-3000 TAG
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
Yes...I have been buying at 3000 Sats at the moment..
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
If anyone wants to sell their Tagcoin to me directly, I am open to buying at btc38.com rate..any quantity.
Hi,
I have some tagcoins
offer still valid?
regards
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Anybody willing to buy TAG at 3000 sats?
Activity: 812
If anyone wants to sell their Tagcoin to me directly, I am open to buying at btc38.com rate..any quantity.
Iv sent you pm... Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Tagcoin is minded and traded mostly in China
Activity: 70
Tagcoin is PoW / PoS coin, paying a dividend of  5% per year on coin balances that are older than 30 days, earned by opening the wallet to the outside world (which helps keep Tagcoin stable).
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
cryptopools updated to v2. 

-tb-
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
@cryptofarmer - not mandatory, but the old wallets will not work past a certain point..so the app will remind you to upgrade
OK.  Thanks will update our tag wallet later today anyway Smiley
@cryptofarmer - not mandatory, but the old wallets will not work past a certain point..so the app will remind you to upgrade
Activity: 93
Compilation on Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS failed.
See https://pw999.wordpress.com/2013/09/29/compiling-memecoin-qt-on-xubuntu/ which had the same issue.

After changing the tagcoin.pro file, the compilation was successfull.
UPDATE - Tagcoin has recently upgraded to v2 of all clients and source code - please upgrade your software accordingly
Is this an mandatory upgrade. ?
UPDATE - Tagcoin has recently upgraded to v2 of all clients and source code - please upgrade your software accordingly
Activity: 635
@Dabs - I only want to use the block chain of Tagcoin for transactions and we must have enough in our system to handle this. Essentially, for each transaction in Tagcash from user to user or user to merchant, it would be like selling or buying Tagcoin internally. When someone deposits via 7/11 or bank in pesos, they are effectively buying Tagcoin from us, or when doing it from an Agent, they are buying Tagcoin at a fixed value from them. When cashing out, they are selling their tagcoin - however, to the users, this is not seen..to all intents and purposes they are dealing in Pesos. We will be able to roll out the same model in other countries, depending on local regulations. Pairing it with another Cryptocurrency doesn't really make sense at this point.
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

Back in business.!
All bugs and problems solved and mining blocks stable.!

Hope to see you back soon.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I have an idea. There's another coin (the other PH based one that just launched last month) you could pair with TAG to exchange with, in addition to buying or trading it from other exchanges. It might raise the value of both. Dunno if that's a good idea or not, but it seemed to make sense to me since both coins are intended to be used in the PH.
Pages:
Jump to: