Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 9. (Read 301278 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 501
@ivan376 - Blockchain Tech is already here in the Philippines, I am just one of the people promoting it..:-)...What did you have in mind to do?
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
May I apply for any of the bounty programs of Proofcore. I'm very willing to  work and bring blockchain tech here in the Philippines Smiley
I created a new announcement thread for ProofCore, better to have discussions there to do with that.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-proofcore-multichain-based-permissioned-blockchain-platform-2218399
Yes, there will be bounties for development work done that will benefit the chains - we are developing wallets, and apps to use the chains as well, but if others contribute to the growth then payments will be given out in PCM. The Token sale itself will not be a quick thing, I want to build up a team of advisors, make sure apps and APIs are either being used or ready to be used to build on. We have done a lot of the work over the last couple of years anyway, so it's not like this is a brand new idea..Wink
stabilascan.org
Any bounties? Wink
I am currently building proofcore.com up to something similar to the Waves platform, but using Multichain to build it, where different tokens can be issued and traded decentralized through android or desktop wallets. Currently all Tagcash Wallet transactions in PHP are on our PCM blockchain (ProofCore Money) and we are in process of converting client points wallets into Tokens as well.

There is a native cryptocurrency built into the platform, called PCM (ProofCore Coins for want of a better name)

I will be integrating TagCoin into the PCM chain in 2 ways. There will be a 1 to 1 conversion from TAG to PCM, or we can burn TAG to add TAG tokens on the chain...we will be offering this to other coins, especially coins with no dev support.

I may look at doing an ICO (aka Token sale) for PCM  in a few months, but untill then the equivalent of a presale will be done just for TagCoin holders and miners. There is a total of 100 million PCM tokens issued, with permissioned round robin validation (mining) done to earn from transaction income.

Moving forward, we will probably keep accepting TagCoin into Proofcore on a 1 to 1 basis, since there is no traditional mining or PoS in Proofcore. This should keep the value of TAG the same as PCM. It is a lot easier to develop apps on Multichain, since it used Bitcoin Core Protocol, along with all the libraries out there for Bitcoin.

You can see more on ProofCore.com, with details of the other chains we are building, all of which will be using PCM to transact. I will be setting up a new discussion area in in BitcoinTalk for ProofCore soon.
Can someone here create a Windows Binary for the current github source code of TagCoin?..We modified the Chinese name so it makes more sense there, and I am having difficulties doing it from here..:-)..
stabilascan.org
The is so much affected with the China news.... Mark its time to make an ICO here in the Philippines. I've got an idea. A new coin.
My name is mark..:-)...Tagbond is just one of my products, but bitcointalk doesn't let you change your name anymore..Wink

ICOs in China were banned, but the government there has softened a little bit and will probably let ICOs go forward if the company is registered in China..although who knows what will happen in reality..Wink..Maybe like gambling, illegal unless they make money from taxing it..

In the Philippines, the SEC usually follows rules from USA, but I will be meeting with SEC soon to see what we can and cannot do here..till then, however, I will be offering crowdfunding where the rewards are the "points" that can be spent on future products and can be traded for other currencies as specified by the crowdfunder. The "points" will actually be on our permissioned blockchain, just like creating your own currency within Tagcash. There are no rules as yet for reward based crowdfunding so will probably be able to to do that.
stabilascan.org
Mr. tagbond, the news said that the ICO in China has been stop by the Chinese government. How about here in the Philippines? Is it ok to have ICO here?
I've been living in Philippines since 2012, and visiting for at least 18 months before that...so sure I like it...I am very much involved in the startup scene, with a Tag Mixer held every first Wednesday of the month at the Shang Grand Tower in Makati, (7 to 11pm), so that would be the best time to come and chat over ideas. I am also Chairman of the Philippines Fintech Association (FPA), a non profit SEC company that will push Fintech along in the Philippines.

We will be having a TAG Mixer / Seminar on 20th of September at the Shang Grand Tower, 7 to 11 again, where I will be holding a presentation on Multichain and how Tagcash will be using it.

Tagcoin and other cryptocurrencies have a few disadvantages when running in a business - namely, max of 3 transactions per second, no control over mining or other permissions, and restriction on amount of data that can be posted. We have a need for a permissioned blockchain, and of the open source solutions out there, Multichain fits the need for us very well.

I have written a blog posting detailing the different chains we have created at http://markvernon.org/using-multichain-blockchain-software-to-run-parts-of-tag. On Tagbond and Invoicing chains, I am considering crowdfunding via our own exchange to raise funds to develop those areas further, selling the Native currency for a fraction of what it will be sold for when it is fully operational, and I would be accepting Tagcoin for exchange of those currencies.

On other news, our marketing / Tagcoin investment group is expanding in China, with some changes to come in the near future. They have created a chinese website http://tagcoin.org.cn, and blog at http://blog.tagcoin.org.cn

Also, I am paying someone to modify bitcoinlib.js code so we can make Lite Wallets for Tagcoin. This will be implemented in Tagcash Wallets first, and then I will make the code available via github so anyone can build on that. All other currencies in Tagcash (fiat, custom and crypto) will be using the standard Bitcoin libraries, since they work without modification on Multichain.

stabilascan.org
Hello tagbond, I'm a Filipino and I had idea... maybe TAG or any other crytocurrency will fulfill this... First of all do you like living here in the Philippines?

Yeah your right Smiley perhaps Philippines is a best place to live! And it is a crypto oppotunity. Do you have a telegram? I have an idea about crypto and Philippines.

I don't know if he really likes it, but he's been living here for several years already. So maybe he does like it. I mean, what's not to like? Political instability, hot weather, tropical typhoons, horrible traffic, heinous crimes, illegal drugs, extra judicial killings, and my favorite president so far!

It's more fun in the Philippines!

Seriously, for an expat who lives here, the household help is very affordable and usually very friendly. You can have a live in nanny (if you have kids) and a personal chef.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Hello tagbond, I'm a Filipino and I had idea... maybe TAG or any other crytocurrency will fulfill this... First of all do you like living here in the Philippines?

I don't know if he really likes it, but he's been living here for several years already. So maybe he does like it. I mean, what's not to like? Political instability, hot weather, tropical typhoons, horrible traffic, heinous crimes, illegal drugs, extra judicial killings, and my favorite president so far!

It's more fun in the Philippines!

Seriously, for an expat who lives here, the household help is very affordable and usually very friendly. You can have a live in nanny (if you have kids) and a personal chef.
stabilascan.org
http://markvernon.org/storing-data-on-the-tag-blockchain-and-why/

We wrote a library for our API to store data using OP_RETURN - next up is to create libraries so we and others can create lite wallets - something we need for our mobile apps and for the web.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Have just recalled Nova Exchange does a coin swap service old block chain for new.

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/

Something to keep in mind if you consider going one way over the other.
Learning interesting stuff in China, from the guys that are supporting and marketing Tagcoin there. Apparently it matters a lot as to the price and numbers of a coin, and we also have to keep updating the software (or update on news, not quite sure), or the exchanges there say they may take over the coins and do it themselves.

My Chinese partners are suggesting that we increase the number of coins available by a factor of 100 (ie: move the decimal point 2 over). I am also in favor of making the coin PoS only, which encourages buying and holding for the interest. Personally I am now using Tagcoin in the Tagwild game, and I am using mTAGs to be won in the game. Moving the decimal point over means I would be back to giving away whole coins. I also don't want the price to be too high, since the transaction costs may be too much for us to build out the applications on the blockchain. The price will go down, but would probably increase after the upgrade. I didn't think the idea of having a whole coin was such a big thing, but in China apparently it is. Since that it is where it is traded mostly, and it suits my business, i am tempted to do this. Be good to get feedback from those still into Tagcoin in the western world tho..:-)

Just to be clear, we would not be issuing new coins - in your wallet you would just see 100x your coins - ie: if you had 100 Tagcoin, you would see it as 10,000. The total in circulation would then be 580 million coins instead of 5.8m as now.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
There's a pic of me, and him, and another guy (Wendell) here in this thread. He's got a nice condo. I still have the TAG RFID bracelet you gave me.
I am British, and yes that was me at the crypto meetup the other evening, talking about using the TAG Blockchain to build apps on. And no hair, I shave it off every week.  Smiley

As for me coming from Australia, no....I am a Pom...but I lived in Brisbane for a quite a few years and still own property there. Been in Philippines almost 5 years.

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
we attended a crypto meetup / seminar this evening and a guy who sounded australian / british talked about tagcoin. was that you tagbond?
tagbond is British. Did he have hair?

My understanding is that Tagbond is from the Gold Coast (SEQ - Australia) but lives in the Philippines.
Pages:
Jump to: