Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 17. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 501
I've just responded to an email about how we are are handling sales of Tagcoin - Now that Cryptsy has halted trading, it leaves BTC38.com in China as an option, but you have to convert Bitcoin into CNY and trade that way.

We are building a buy/sell marketplace into the Tagcoin wallet in Tagcash, and initially offering it in just Peso/TAG, TAG/Peso. There will be a 3% fee for withdrawal to TAG external wallet. We will build a BTC/TAG exchange as well, but again there will be a 3% withdrawal fee in BTC. We are primarily interested in buying Tagcoin, as will most of the users in the Philippines.

Untill we have the BTC/TAG Exchange up and running, I will buy any stocks of TAG coin mined at the BTC38.com price (converted from CNY to BTC).

I have also emailed shapeshift.io to have Tagcoin added, as I would really like to add their API to your platform to accept payment in any coin they have.

cheers
mark
I forgot to add, Tagcash is an Airtime Load reseller - people outside of the Philippines won't know this but 95% of all airtime is purchased in small amounts as needed on a daily basis - only 5% of the population are on contract. We give 1% reward of any purchases of Load back as Tagcoin, paid directly into their Tagcash TAG wallets, and they can either buy more load with that or sell it, or treat it as savings and earn 5% on it and speculate on price rises, so I need to buy more Tagcoin .

I am willing to buy all the stocks of Tagcoin anyone has at the moment. Considering that Cryptsy is pretty useless at the moment to buy Tagcoin, why not sell to me directly..Wink
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Woot! I'm still here. By the way, Mark, the Philippines has it's own sub-forum already.

They need a moderator though. (Obviously, I did not volunteer myself, but it's sort of implied. hehe.)
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Quick Update for Tagcash in Philippines.

We have brought back Tagcoin into the system as was originally intended. All direct rewards and share for rewards, are paid in Tagcoin from merchants. We are also rebuilding the buy/sell market (for Philippine Pesos only), for users and merchants to buy on the open market. Once a user balance of Tagcoin in Tagcash goes over 1000 coins, Tagcash pays interest at 5% per year, paid out monthly and calculated on average daily balances

Deposits into Tagcash can now be made in 9 different banks (over the counter or online), and over 1700 7/11 convenience stores (using 7 Connect to create a voucher on the TAG website or app and scanning it at the counter). Users can buy Airtime load, or become a Load reseller through us, pay their bills, pay for other services and use for domestic remittances. Tagcash is also attracting major clients who want to accept online payments from users with no credit cards, especially foreign companies where we pay out in Bitcoin.

We have 7 Mobile Developers working on overhauling the mobile app - we are integrating chat and VOIP, so it will have similar features to WeChat in China. There are lot more things we are working on - bottom line is this should all be good for growth in Tagcoin this year.

Great updates, mate!

Looking forward to seeing how everything progresses!

-Fuse
Quick Update for Tagcash in Philippines.

We have brought back Tagcoin into the system as was originally intended. All direct rewards and share for rewards, are paid in Tagcoin from merchants. We are also rebuilding the buy/sell market (for Philippine Pesos only), for users and merchants to buy on the open market. Once a user balance of Tagcoin in Tagcash goes over 1000 coins, Tagcash pays interest at 5% per year, paid out monthly and calculated on average daily balances

Deposits into Tagcash can now be made in 9 different banks (over the counter or online), and over 1700 7/11 convenience stores (using 7 Connect to create a voucher on the TAG website or app and scanning it at the counter). Users can buy Airtime load, or become a Load reseller through us, pay their bills, pay for other services and use for domestic remittances. Tagcash is also attracting major clients who want to accept online payments from users with no credit cards, especially foreign companies where we pay out in Bitcoin.

We have 7 Mobile Developers working on overhauling the mobile app - we are integrating chat and VOIP, so it will have similar features to WeChat in China. There are lot more things we are working on - bottom line is this should all be good for growth in Tagcoin this year.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Diamond good coin
This is  strange coin with a time block in 4 minutes. what keeps it from falling? it's a market only Chinese fans

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Need addnodes please, all I do is shut wallet down and load it back up again all day long as it sticks

You can use addnode=Tagmining.com  Wink

-Fuse

Currently I can't get the wallet synching. I've got the newest version, and added that node. However, it seems like I'm stuck at 157992. It does find some connections though.
Activity: 328
estimated TAG supply over the next 10 years?

the information is needed for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Need addnodes please, all I do is shut wallet down and load it back up again all day long as it sticks

You can use addnode=Tagmining.com  Wink

-Fuse
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
What is the latest version of the windows client for Tagcoin. So far all I have found is v 1.1
I think this coin is a solid coin and a real dark horse. The network and the wallet are solid. I am adding this coin to my list of good POS coins to keep.
Try doing a wallet repair. then load new block chain from scratch. Then back up the wallet. Do not use your repaired wallet when loading from scratch. Let the client create all new files and a new wallet. When the client catches up and is synced close the wallet down and swap out the new wallet with your wallet that has been repaired. THen restart the client. Your coins should then appear and the client will be caught up and synced.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Blockchain freeze at Block 152165 for me Sad I tried several times to load the complete chain. Do I have the wrong peers? I would appreciate any ideas!
Activity: 566
Please folks do not sell TAG for a low price bitcoin's price is on its way up and
most alt coins are going up too TAG is one of them! Smiley
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
which wallet do i need for staking? I downloaded the qt but can't find the staking option
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Woot! I have a Security Bank account; and a few others.
@don007 - Tagcoin is certainly not dead...it is actively mined and traded in China, and I don't think they bother reading bitcointalk. Just because there is no activity on this forum does not mean there is no activity on Tagcoin. I gave up on this forum some time ago...too much negativity and coin bashing. But of course you will think what you want anyway...Smiley

For anyone else reading this, Tagcoin is alive and well and for our own needs, actively used within Tagcash and the Tag network of sites. This is why we created it and it is suiting our purposes well. What the Chinese or anyone else does is up to them. We don't control it we just use it.

As an aside we are licensed and regulated as an Emoney issuer under Banco Sentral ( Philippines central bank authority) and Security Bank in Philippines. Our next plan is to become licensed in Europe as an EMI or as partner of one and push forward with micropayments and referrals/rewards.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
So why did the Tagcoin price double in the last two weeks?

regariding to this forum, this coin is completely dead..

this whole altcoin scene doesn't make any sense for me.. Cheesy

I have not been following the Tagcoin market these days. However, many (alt)coins have increased in value the last week. The exact reason is unsure for me, but the most reasons I have been reading are about China investing (even more) in these coins.  Therefore, it's not just TagCoin that has increased in value - many more (older) altcoins have.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
So why did the Tagcoin price double in the last two weeks?

regariding to this forum, this coin is completely dead..

this whole altcoin scene doesn't make any sense for me.. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: