Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 2. (Read 301242 times)

dwl
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hello,

does anyone have a link for a windows desktop wallet?

Thank you

Hi! I'm afraid there are no available windows wallet at the moment (maybe someone still have an archive copy). You could try to find the source code and build the wallet on your own.
Activity: 19
Hello,

does anyone have a link for a windows desktop wallet?

Thank you
Activity: 6
Please can some one help me get the wallet.😊😊😊
And you still need wallet?

Thank you , 😊😊sorry for not responding , been very busy lately anyhow i got a  wallet from allons2017 link , but i havent used it yet, I decided to exchange for new coins , but unfortunately their seems to be an issue with the exchange and i can not withdraw my coins.😊
Activity: 107
Hi 😀😀 anyone know why tagcoin is in maintenace on yobit , i just noticed it said tag in maintenance

Hi! Probably there are some issues with the daemon. There are no source code available. And it's Yobit after all they don't give a f*ck!))
[/quot

There are no source code available , Thats BS DWL and you know it.
Activity: 2
And you still need wallet?
dwl
Activity: 37
Hi 😀😀 anyone know why tagcoin is in maintenace on yobit , i just noticed it said tag in maintenance

Hi! Probably there are some issues with the daemon. There are no source code available. And it's Yobit after all they don't give a f*ck!))
Activity: 515
Merit: 250

TAG Has Been Added to findblocks.com

Happy Mining

Code:
stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:3333 -u -p  c=TAG

Twitter - @Findblocks - Skype - [email protected] - Email - [email protected] -

Activity: 34
TagCoin (TAG) was issued on Stellar Blockchain (details of the stellar.toml is at https://tagcash.com/.well-known/stellar.toml) and is used to pay for services in the system, and any products built on the Tagcash Blockchain. There were 10 Billion Tokens issued. Balances on Tagcash were automatically multiplied by 100. Any old currency from the original TagCoin created in 2013, can be burned for 100 to 1 conversion rate to the new Stellar based TagCoins. Burn address is TRCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXX6gvik - send info to mark at tagcash dot com with the burn transaction ID and either the Tagcash ID number or your Stellar address.

Thats from page 1 on the other thread I think people deserve an explanation as why only 10-1 exchange is offered
and I  really don't want to here how good the new token is otherwise ill start another old Tagcoin thread in the alt coin section.

I think that was a typo and should always been 10 to 1, like on the website.
Everybody had plenty of time to burn and swap and even now still has the opportunity.

Otherwise it's still very cheap to buy TagCoin in SDEX as well. I think in Tagcash wallet, 1 TAG is valued at the equivalent of 1 cent.
But on SDEX it can still be bought with XLM for way less than that. I have been scooping up a bit more lately.

Activity: 9
 is anything clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to know
Activity: 11
 I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Activity: 7
Did you talk to any exchanges for listing?
Thank you for your response to the concerns of this being a scam. That truly would be very disappointing as this seems like an excellent project that could potentially make everyone involved alot of money. That being said, it would seem to me that to run an exit scam or to try and fool the people to invest would be very stupid on your part. Has anyone released their statements yet concerning their involvement like you have stated above?

Nobody is talking about a scam or exit scam, lol. Exit of what, there is never been a finished ICO, lol. The whole project is self funded, with in the beginning only a group from China having interest, so they bought some old TagCoin, then got the opportunity to swap and burn the old token for a newer version on Ethereum. Tagcash couldn't solve the problems, they wanted to solve with micropayments on Ethereum cause of speed and costs, so they moved on to the new TagCoin on Stellar for external use and MultiChain for internal use. Also with this swap, the followers had the chance to burn their old tokens and get the new ones.
They have been finishing module after module for more then a few apps and still have a lot more to work on in the near future. As having an EMI license, will help them to partner with other financial entities worldwide, more currencies will be added on the blockchain in order to create faster and much cheaper transactions.

Advise for anyone trying to follow Tagcash, please also have a look at their public forum running on Ryver. Also they communication via chat on website, telegram (http://t.me/tagcashwallet), facebook page, http://facebook.com/tagcashrewards), and twitter (http://twitter.com/tagcashwallet).

Or for users can login to the webwallet - there is also a demo version (demo.tagcash.com) to play with, with it's own demo multichain etc.
Good for developers to play with. Developers can also access the REST API, at developer.tagcash.com.

And then they have a couple apps up and running, like TagTalk, TagWild(game), Tagcash wallet and now Tag Learn.
Tagbond(supply chain and provenance) being revamped as we speak and another game called Tag Play is also on its way.

Activity: 19
Thank you for your response to the concerns of this being a scam. That truly would be very disappointing as this seems like an excellent project that could potentially make everyone involved alot of money. That being said, it would seem to me that to run an exit scam or to try and fool the people to invest would be very stupid on your part. Has anyone released their statements yet concerning their involvement like you have stated above?
Thanks allon2017 , lordl much appreciated, i am aware there is a new token and will be purchacing both. 😀😀😀

Alyssa, you know that Tagcash has no use for the old TagCoin, sold through Yobit anymore since quite some time already?
They have moved on to a new TagCoin on Stellar network with more advantages.

Just reminding you that the new TagCoin thread can be found on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27243282
But best to keep track on Tagcash' developments through Twitter and Facebook.

If you were just hoping that old TagCoin will increase in price naturally without any products or services being build around the token, please be careful.
Ok there was 100 million  TAG on the Tag blockchain then they were converted 10 billion new TAGS which are currently on the Stellar Network.
Thats 100 times more coins yet Tagcash is only offering 10/1,  you would have to be very very foolish to exchange your coins at that price.
I don't think its is illegal for them to offer such a ridiculous exchange rate, or is it ? 

Old Tagcoin doesn't have any real life purpose, while new TagCoin on Stellar is being used for fast and free micropayments within several mobile apps already.
Latest being an E-learning app, called Tag Learn, where 1 TagCoin can be used to watch 1 lesson. Great if you don't like monthly subscriptions.
Hello 😀 Recently I purchased some tagcoin from the yobit exchange, i want to put my coins in my own wallet, Please where is the link web address to download the wallet.
Thank you 😊😊😊
Activity: 107
Merry Xmas and a Happy New year to all the TAG community.
Pages:
Jump to: