Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 4. (Read 301278 times)

dwl
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Sorry in a previous post I accidentally left the word (some) out. I have recently edited the post to read correctly as intended. Anyhow I don't know whether the allegations recently made on this thread are true or not. But what I do know, is that I did purchase some coin at the price of 0.0000100, and its concerning to think that I may be holding corrupted coins.

You can track whether or not your Stellar wallet connected to stolen coins . Just go to stellar.expert. Or you can just tell me your wallet address in PM and I'll check it.
Activity: 6
Sorry in a previous post I accidentally left the word (some) out. I have recently edited the post to read correctly as intended. Anyhow I don't know whether the allegations recently made on this thread are true or not. But what I do know, is that I did purchase some coin at the price of 0.0000100, and its concerning to think that I may be holding corrupted coins.
Activity: 34
Hmmm, Something just isn't right anymore, its as if people have stopped buying the new token, only 1 small buy order in 7hrs.. also the tagcash trustscore on stellarport looks like its dropped lower.

Right saw the same, but I think it has to do with that there are not many active addresses yet.
And the ones, which are already linked to Tagcash, probably already have their amount of TAG, waiting to be used within Tagcash or for the price to come back to where it supposed to be. Still some cheap orders out there, ;-)
New addresses will need to inform Tagcash, so they will allow their address to send and receive TAG(according to local regulations)

I think they are now working on a module in the wallet to allow Stellar addresses to be added manually.

Also waiting for the VCE license to be issued and then they can actually set TAG-PHP pair straight from the wallet.
They are even working on allowing Stellar native tokens to added straight into Tagcash wallet, which then can be traded through the wallet on  SDEX or used as a payment method or for remittances through the Tagcash wallet.

They already hired a couple more developers and are looking to hire more full-time developers for other upcoming modules.

All good signs for plenty of working products and services, where TagCoin can be used.
Activity: 112
This is how the network acting..
I delete database and
it load blocks  and stop to number 500

Then I restart wallet again and it start continue update blocks.
I have no any nodes on config file
my early mined blocks pop up and show immature.
about on block 750 they just wanished from balance.
As you see on pic I sent before, transaction list show they are confirmed, but they are not in balance.

Oh great repairwallet brings it back to balance
dwl
Thanks DWL , do you work for tagcash? 
Nope). I just follow the project closely and take an investment opportunity;)
Activity: 110
Thanks DWL , do you work for tagcash? 
Interesting , thank you now we know
dwl
There was over 320 million on offer at a ridiculous price of 0.00001.
DWL are you referring to those coins at that price?
I went to buy some at that price but they were withdrawn from sale to me it looked like someone made an error thinking they were selling them for Bitcoin instead of Xlm .
I wonder though why would someone commit theft to sell the coins for a few dollars it just doesn't make any sense.
Hopefully it all gets sorted out peacefully.

Well, it was ~200M of stolen coins. And yes, I referring to those coins.
Unfortunately, I can't tell why the thief's price was too low but I have the same idea about the price.
Anyway, a big part of coins was recovered back and all the other coins which is impossible to return was just frozen forever on the thief's accounts, so the circulating coin supply is correct now and price should raise soon.
There was over 320 million on offer at a ridiculous price of 0.00001.
DWL are you referring to those coins at that price?
I went to buy some more at that price but they were withdrawn from sale to me it looked like someone made an error thinking they were selling them for Bitcoin instead of Xlm .
I wonder though why would someone commit theft to sell the coins for a few dollars it just doesn't make any sense.
Hopefully it all gets sorted out peacefully.

dwl
Sorry guys I did some more research and on the website it states 10 billion micro coins on stellar at 1US each but they're trading far less than 1c did the price drop to this level, if so what caused it to fluctuate so much. thanks in advance  Smiley

Hi, ALLON2017

There was a theft of about 200 millions of TAG - so a thief was trying to dump tokens. Thanks to the fast reaction of Tagcash team all accounts correlated with the theft were permanently frozen. Now the price is restoring to $0.01 USD where it should be for starters.
Activity: 110
Sorry guys I did some more research and on the website it states 10 billion micro coins on stellar at 1US each but they're trading far less than 1c did the price drop to this level, if so what caused it to fluctuate so much. thanks in advance  Smiley
Activity: 46
Your project sounds good and looks very interesting, your concepts,structures and ideas and the professional team work was very interesting. Mostly users are ready to join the bounty and that's why the project going to far. So keep it up guys and all the best for the future. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
who has the source code Tagcoin?

If the remaining TAG is indeed around the 2.4 Mill mark then it is roughly three and a half times rarer than humble #RussiaCoin which currently has 8555854.785888 coins (not tokens) - (and some seven times rarer than BitCoin)

Its more than that amount. Could be 600 million. Everyone will start to farm coins out of nothing, and as u know nowhere is much bigger than the perceived reality hence coin supply in the nowhere could exceed the coin supply here by 100x. U will then wonder where do all of these billions come from. Not even modern science could explain this paradox.
I don't understand about coin mining. Your brief explanation gives a good picture.
Initially, I was always hesitant to join the mining platform. I think the availability of the coin can be mined, there is a limit, because if too much is circulated, it will affect the value of the coin to go down.I will explore the understanding of mining, and the first step to understanding the whitetpaper of this project.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Thanks findblocks, I will certainly take a closer look. I recently became a Tag Fan after discovering and purchasing this little Gem on Stellarport, though I must say tagcash has a lot to offer and more compared to other alt coins on the market.
Good luck with it all,  Smiley I hope it all gos to plan,  will be keeping an eye out for it, As of recently its become one of my fav coins.

Go........TAG

Come and join the discussion on Discord! https://discord.gg/a7Jeed9
Thanks findblocks, I will certainly take a closer look. I recently became a Tag Fan after discovering and purchasing this little Gem on Stellarport, though I must say tagcash has a lot to offer and more compared to other alt coins on the market.
Good luck with it all,  Smiley I hope it all gos to plan,  will be keeping an eye out for it, As of recently its become one of my fav coins.

Go........TAG
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
who has the source code Tagcoin?

If the remaining TAG is indeed around the 2.4 Mill mark then it is roughly three and a half times rarer than humble #RussiaCoin which currently has 8555854.785888 coins (not tokens) - (and some seven times rarer than BitCoin)

Its more than that amount. Could be 600 million. Everyone will start to farm coins out of nothing, and as u know nowhere is much bigger than the perceived reality hence coin supply in the nowhere could exceed the coin supply here by 100x. U will then wonder where do all of these billions come from. Not even modern science could explain this paradox.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Hi all, as a long term supporter of TAG I've decided to set up a Discord Channel to discuss TAG Original https://discord.gg/a7Jeed9

I've also reached out to findblocks.com to set up both a TAG Original pool and a TAG Original Block Explorer (URL's in the next day or two).
Activity: 34
Your project sounds goods and very impressive, most of the users are ready to join these type of project so keep it up guys and good luck for your future. Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 251
Any ideas?
I deleted last two posts, came across as down ramping Tagcoin  Can someone kindly please provide a link to the Tagcoin blockchain explorer ?? Not the new blockchain

This https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tagcoin/ says there is a block explorer here http://tagcoin.org/tagexplorer/www/ (but there's not)

Like RussiaCoin, TAG is not here http://cryptoguru.tk/index.php?Currency= or here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ either.

Came across this TAG explorer: https://yiimp.mastermining.net/explorer/TAG
Pages:
Jump to: