Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 31. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Wow... lower than the first month price.  Something needs to pick up, and fast.

-Fuse

There's very little volume on sell orders, someone with 1 or 2btc could buy them all out and push price to around 100 satoshi. but still, it appears Titanicoin has been sighted, at least on this exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Wow... lower than the first month price.  Something needs to pick up, and fast.

-Fuse
Wow.. Is that tumbleweeds I see?  Thread dead. Price diving. Mark announces a game to win some TAG and the post mysteriously disappears.. This coin promised so much, delivered so little to me as a miner. Such is life.

I dunno what its value is on the Chinese exchanges, but on Cryptsy it's definitely crashing. Looks like there are buy orders setup incrementally in order to do this on purpose too, either to buy it super duper cheap, or XYZ purpose. It's down to the 4x satoshi range. We could see it half of that within a week.

Cryptsy represents a very tiny corner of the TAG volume being traded though, this is mostly an Asian coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Wow.. Is that tumbleweeds I see?  Thread dead. Price diving. Mark announces a game to win some TAG and the post mysteriously disappears.. This coin promised so much, delivered so little to me as a miner. Such is life.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Wow! hehe. Mining some more!
legendary
HODL for life.
Tagmining Jackpot Info

Alrighty folks, here's the info:

There were 23 total rounds for the week.  To be eligible for this jackpot, you would have needed to submit shares to 75% of those rounds, equaling 17 rounds.  There were 7 people who qualified for the jackpot.  This was out of 42 miners who mined on the pool this week.  The qualifying miners are as follows:

Dabs
anchous
flywin
matquan
prashant
savchenko_anton
totmacher12000

This week's winners are as follows:

1st place -   Dabs                           50TAG  - TXID e1119fd9895a9fa84c220942cc437f0dade2620540b18f66db100f781c3676c9
2nd place -  totmacher12000       30TAG  - TXID 322063ed21bf976ff0074eab4872dd0c63c2c3bf24cebf282b49cdc5a3f6cc14
3rd place -   prashant                    20TAG  - TXID 3bb289290c1b67411018e5d09c1dad9e340c963649bca41f230ea6ddd3f3a483

Payments will be sent shortly, and TXID numbers will be posted above.

Congratulations, miners!  Good luck to everyone next week!

-Fuse
legendary
HODL for life.
Tagmining update:

The block finder bonus has been increased to 2TAG per block!

Also, the first jackpot for 100TAG will be announced shortly.  Stay tuned, miners!

-Fuse
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Please vote for Tagcoin to be included in my book:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
I have some questions about PoS. So if I understand it correctly, I will get 1% of any coins that stay in the wallet for 30 days or more, is this correct?
Does the wallet need to be running for 30 days for it to work?

It's 1.5% per year. So get that amount and divide by 12 months if you want an estimate of your PoS coins per month, also assuming you don't move or use those coins and let them sit there. Your wallet needs to be online at least a few hours per day, with or without a password (depends on some configuration.)
legendary
HODL for life.
I have some questions about PoS. So if I understand it correctly, I will get 1% of any coins that stay in the wallet for 30 days or more, is this correct?

You receive 1.5% per year on coins older than 30 days.  You don't need to leave your wallet open, but it will only "mine" POS blocks when the wallet is open.  It's usually very quick, though.

-Fuse
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary
HODL for life.
Isnt botpool Chinese?? 

They are.  However, if you look at their hash power lately(66MH right now), it's not producing the coins per day that we're seeing being traded on BTC38.

-Fuse

Just for the sake of adding value to the discussion, it's worth noting you can fudge the pool's actual hashrate. If for some wild reason a pool wanted to hide a lot of its actual hashrate.

That is very true.  A pool operator could easily change the pool hashrate modifier or daily estimated coins with a simple code change.

-Fuse
Isnt botpool Chinese?? 

They are.  However, if you look at their hash power lately(66MH right now), it's not producing the coins per day that we're seeing being traded on BTC38.

-Fuse

Just for the sake of adding value to the discussion, it's worth noting you can fudge the pool's actual hashrate. If for some wild reason a pool wanted to hide a lot of its actual hashrate.
legendary
HODL for life.
to ny2cafuse:
Why so difference?

The metric for calculation is probably off.  I know they recently(within the last couple weeks) changed that in the MPOS code, so I'll see what was done, and what needs to be worked on.  Worst case scenario, I'll change it back to whatever it was before.

Please compare this to what you're actually getting paid on the site though, and let me know.  I'll run some tests as well.

-Fuse

EDIT- Check your hashrate in Coinwarz and see what they estimate.  I think you'd be surprised by the results.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
Yes, it used to be that way...something happened in code, and i asked the devs to change that a couple of days ago...it should go directly to the tagvert that you clicked on...stored in cookie while it goes there..that should be working like that tomorrow day after.

Still stuck on the maths tho...easy to work out if you HAVE to get 3 in a row...that is simple 3/20 to the power of 3, but if you throw in you have 3 out of 5 attempts to get 3 wins...then that would be 9 in 8000, with a percentage allowed for the extra 2 attempts..the same maths would be done when doing the dice game we have, and the minesweeper game...maybe with some sleep the maths will pop into my head..Wink
legendary
HODL for life.
Can anyone here test this game tagvert please - Trying to not make it so easy to win, but also not completely impossible. It is designed to share and gain Tagbond users, and to spread the idea of TAG more via facebook etc.

http://tagbond.com/d/5315a24585c6571d400e75b7?u=1

If you have a tagbond ID, just replace the 1 with your ID and then you get 1 point for each person that takes the game, which in turn lets you play more games (3 free attempts per day, then 1 point per attempt to win)

I will be adding more games like this,and then proceeding with the gammia.com website which will feature just games to win TAG , prizes and whatever other companies want to give away under their community.

On an aside, i am trying to get my head around odds of winning expressed as a calculation, so we can put that into each tagvert on creation - in this case you have win 3/20 3 times out of 5 - any maths heads here remember their probability/chances/odds mathematics to work that out. I can do 3 times in a row (that is 3/20*3/20*3/20), but to get 3 out of 5 of these to win..my head hurts..lol

2 wins, one loss.  About even on the spins.  System worked well, but one suggestion:

You need to try to redirect on login back to the game page.  If you click tagvert button while not logged in, you get sent to the login screen, then to the dashboard.  It should be click the button, login screen, back to tagvert.
There's definitely private hashing of TAG going on, and I would wager it's half the network hashrate. Not a bad thing, but it does show that there's someone (or many folks) with deep pockets who believe in mining and selling the coin. It's not apparent that there's as much holding going on, as there is straight mining and selling.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I think this great coin lost many miners and users with the orphan issue. Is this problem really solved yet?

If it is, I think I'm going to join your pool soon Ny2cafuse. Smiley
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
I still need risers. I'm only mining 2 GPUs. So, don't go up in price yet until I get my risers so I can mine more TAG! LOL.
Pages:
Jump to: