Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 27. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
While I haven't looked at BTC38 lately, if they have dropped noticeably in price it would be a point of interest because historically that's been the most volumous exchange for TAG. Does anyone have charts showing history?
For the month and a half it's does not change a lot. Around 0.75-0.7. Don't know if it's bottom or not...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
While I haven't looked at BTC38 lately, if they have dropped noticeably in price it would be a point of interest because historically that's been the most volumous exchange for TAG. Does anyone have charts showing history?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
TagCoin dead? Please stop spreading this bullshit.

Interesting to see that you guys have 7, 7 and 13 posts.. Do you somehow want to harm TagCoin?  Again, stop spreading this bullshit.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
is the coin dead?the price on the btc38 is lower
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
This coin reminds me of many, when altcoin died very hot.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
interesting coin
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Hi ya all

Over on the TAGBOND - TAGCASH page, I have some US$'s looking for a nice home in exchange for TAG's.

After the *cough* collapse of CoinEX.PW (amongst *splutter* others) I'm consolidating my funds held in online places.

I can't seem to deposit (let alone withdraw) the funds, so am trying to swap them for TAG's if anyone can help?  Not sure what the going rate is.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
The client is really working fine here, also together with other clients / wallets.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

Client doesnt seem to play well with others.

Had  caishen client and GPU client in taskbar.

Tag failed to launch with:

Not able to Bind to 0.0.0.0:xxxx   (or similiar)

after closing other 2 clients, tag is loading.

(had this before with tag, other clients as well)

just a fyi.

g
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★Tagcoin (TAG) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Tagcoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy
Activity: 266
POOL FOR TAGCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
FULLY AUTOMATIC POOL NO LOG INS NO WORRIES
51 DAYS UPTIME
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Here are the two preliminary pages for Tagcoin in the book called Cryptocurrency “The Alt-ernative” Beginners Reference.  Any suggestions for improvement in terms of content are welcome. Please donate if you like

TYKjp2dqVUybyQSRL2VNXN3nquWgsf4LtS

Activity: 392
VOTE FOR TAGCOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Why are you doing spamming again and again stop this or some mod will block you for this
Activity: 155
VOTE FOR TAGCOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I'd hope it's a cold wallet thing and not a situation where they're doing fractional banking.. Cryptsy is one of the few exchanges which, so far, has been 'decent' to work with.

Why did you steal my post?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Hey, my wallet just mined something. (Must be Proof of Stake), however my tagcoin.conf file has the reservedbalance=1000000.

So what happened?
It's reservebalance. No D.

As for cryptsy, they're likely using customer funds to generate PoS blocks for themselves. Shocking, right?
Activity: 206
I'd hope it's a cold wallet thing and not a situation where they're doing fractional banking.. Cryptsy is one of the few exchanges which, so far, has been 'decent' to work with.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Hey, my wallet just mined something. (Must be Proof of Stake), however my tagcoin.conf file has the reservedbalance=1000000.

So what happened?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
It still says 1.0.5 version, but the OpenSSL is now OpenSSL 1.0.1g 7 Apr 2014.

You might want finally add coin control and bump up the version number. (And maybe even do that "block all lower version clients from connecting after 2 weeks".)
Pages:
Jump to: