Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAJCOIN- Blake2s POW/POS - GenesisBlock 10.7.2016 at 8:34 AM (GMT+1) - page 13. (Read 53620 times)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
POS WALLET DE-LISTING HALF THEIR COINS - SO WHAT! - GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

I think this is GOOD THING FOR TAJCOIN!

TAJCOIN markets can consolidate on the bigger exchanges and provide better liquidity.

I read that TAJCOIN is a coin from INDIA, there are over one billion people in INDIA that are just now being exposed to virtual currencies.  

When they learn TAJCOIN is an coin for INDIA they will BUY!

Where did you read TajCoin is from India Smiley i am from Slovenia Smiley

But there are some attributes to TAJ like TajMahal and since my boy is zodiac crabs/cancer sign i put some zodiac touches into the logo.

Buit please do link this info about TajCoin being an India crypto Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

I read that TAJCOIN is a coin from INDIA, there are over one billion people in INDIA that are just now being exposed to virtual currencies.  

Actually the developer of Tajcoin is from Slovenia and the coin is named after his son (Taj)... But even so, most people will probably associate the name of the coin with Taj Mahal (and thus India) which is clearly a good marketing opportunity Smiley Since there are so many cryptocurrencies, anything that helps a coin stand out from the crowd is a plus. Tajcoin has many good things going for it, like a new algorithm, no premine (which means fair distribution), and being able to stake on a home PC. But too few people know about this coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
ALTCOIN KING
POS WALLET DE-LISTING HALF THEIR COINS - SO WHAT! - GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

I think this is GOOD THING FOR TAJCOIN!

TAJCOIN markets can consolidate on the bigger exchanges and provide better liquidity.

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

The removed the AddCoin section at least i dont see it anymore. Waster a lot of POSW coin for votes on different coins including Netko.

The worst advice i can give you is to transfer those alts to exchanges and keep them there as we essentially all have the same problem with coin wallets. One can only have a specific ammount of QT wallets running on a single computer.

Just saw on PoSw Slack they will be email-ing all users with info on the coins up for removal so at least that but i am not shure if it would event happen if it wasnt pointed out that its the right thing to do.

At some point PoSW devs will figure out that  85% of their users learned about PoSwallet from the threads, tweets, websites, social media channels of the altcoins they have/had listed. With that in mind you can only guess the level of frustration that will be generated by the community.

That's my debate, put it on a computer where I can only stake some of the time or put it on a computer where it can stake most of the time, however I was going to be migrating other wallets onto that computer (like Netko when it goes POS) that I might have to bump it to the sometimes computer anyway.
POSwallet.com highlights one of the drawbacks in the crypto community, that people here often have great ideas but do not have the business know how to properly implement and run.
We are cryptocurrency
PosWallet is delisting TAJ on  6/8. Please withdraw. If you still have TAJ on POSWallet after you will need to take it up with them.

They're delisting like half the coins I have on there... I just don't know what computer to put your wallet on...(You should ask them to remove Netko from voting).

The removed the AddCoin section at least i dont see it anymore. Waster a lot of POSW coin for votes on different coins including Netko.

The worst advice i can give you is to transfer those alts to exchanges and keep them there as we essentially all have the same problem with coin wallets. One can only have a specific ammount of QT wallets running on a single computer.

Just saw on PoSw Slack they will be email-ing all users with info on the coins up for removal so at least that but i am not shure if it would event happen if it wasnt pointed out that its the right thing to do.

At some point PoSW devs will figure out that  85% of their users learned about PoSwallet from the threads, tweets, websites, social media channels of the altcoins they have/had listed. With that in mind you can only guess the level of frustration that will be generated by the community.

Activity: 358
PosWallet is delisting TAJ on  6/8. Please withdraw. If you still have TAJ on POSWallet after you will need to take it up with them.

They're delisting like half the coins I have on there... I just don't know what computer to put your wallet on...(You should ask them to remove Netko from voting).
PosWallet is delisting TAJ on  6/8. Please withdraw. If you still have TAJ on POSWallet after you will need to take it up with them.

Sorry to hear that. Looks like POSWallet is really changing course. Deposited some coins there just to show support for TAJ, but I guess it was not enough. Still hope that there will be further development of TAJ in the future. If there is anything the community can do to help, please let us know.
We are cryptocurrency
PosWallet is delisting TAJ on  6/8. Please withdraw. If you still have TAJ on POSWallet after you will need to take it up with them.

ALTCOIN KING
I have coins in stake.

How long until coins become spendable?  Been waiting a few hours now...
ALTCOIN KING
Dev,

Are you planning on adding other features as well?
ALTCOIN KING
Please make this coin available through Poloniex for higher volume of trading. 

Also I think this is a good coin with a solid dev team and managers.

You have produced three other seemingly successful coins; no reason this coin won't meet with the same success.

I am holding for the long term.

I'm sorry, four other successful coins have been developed not three.
ALTCOIN KING
Please make this coin available through Poloniex for higher volume of trading. 

Also I think this is a good coin with a solid dev team and managers.

You have produced three other seemingly successful coins; no reason this coin won't meet with the same success.

I am holding for the long term.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

Dear TAJCOIN Community,

Your Coin has been nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 6 days
You can support your coin by participating in our private elections among other 3958 members from here

Private Elections https://goo.gl/d6vk2d

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

So Fake.
Activity: 322
BTMEN
Anybody else having problems withdrawing TAJ from Yobit? I have more than one withdrawal "in process", first one from five days ago. And yes, I know now it was probably a bad idea to use Yobit... Will absolutely use Cryptopia from now on.
We are cryptocurrency
Activity: 280
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear TAJCOIN Community,

Your Coin has been nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 6 days
You can support your coin by participating in our private elections among other 3958 members from here

Private Elections https://goo.gl/d6vk2d

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

Activity: 322
BTMEN
Dev, whats your ideas for the project??

Thanks and regards!!

OK, thanks a lot for the info. Will send a few TAJ to PosWallet to support development. Still keeping most in my own wallet though, just to stay secure Wink
Pages:
Jump to: