Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAJCOIN- Blake2s POW/POS - GenesisBlock 10.7.2016 at 8:34 AM (GMT+1) - page 15. (Read 53620 times)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
when your coin will be listed at strong exchange???

Feel free anytime. I will submit my dev request when we have a properly deisgned ANN , published roadmap, TAJ 2.0. released and mobile wallets publiseg.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing

Note that TAJ had no founders premine or ICO so financing a paid listing from my end is out of the question at least at this time and at this time i rather use those funds for development.

I gave TAJ a home and its called Cryptopia for everything else a great deal of patience will be required. Not trying to disscourage anyone here but i am being honest and straightforward.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
when your coin will be listed at strong exchange???
We are cryptocurrency
Lots of love for Blake2s coins  Cool

It is a great algo  Smiley Not many coins but i have a feeling its getting quite popular.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Lots of love for Blake2s coins  Cool
We are cryptocurrency
There is trust on Tajchain.  Cheesy

We are cryptocurrency
There was a short internet outage on node1 and node2 along with 1 electrum server today thanks to an incompetent outsourced technician from my local fibernet provider.

Blockchain functionality was not affected in any way thanks to the other seed nodes and a great community of nodes serving a copy of the blockchain.

This is one of the great features of blockchain technology. At some point its not dependant on the developer anymore or even the hardware layer of one person.

We are cryptocurrency
staysecure are you the only dev currently?

Currently 2 devs with plans for expansion this year.

How many taj for a masternode?

There are no masternodes. Taj is proof of work / proof of stake hybrid. Seednodes/masternodes are just hardcoded full nodes where new wallet/client connects to for initiall blockchain synch.

You can stake with as low as 1TAJ on your wallet (but dont expect much stake blocks with that stake weight). Stake efficiency is also dependent on your connectivity to the network so for best connectivity open/forward tcp port 10712 on your router/firewall.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

How many taj for a masternode?
We are cryptocurrency

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
We are cryptocurrency
@BlockChainDynamics took a second look yesterday at TajCoin. Tune in!

Code:
Second Look (Taj Coin)   0:30:26

Episode 55 available now!
https://goo.gl/2KzSqP
www.blockchaindynamics.net
@Chaindynamics on twitter

We are cryptocurrency
With great please announcing that my blockchains have recieved a truely dedicated supporter and the first seed round of funds.

Thanks to my private angel investor i have so far used some of the seed funds to lock in some essential services for the next couple of years.

- Primary DNS services for seednodes extended till january 2020 and sec till june 2020

- Main domains (that also include DNS seed records) extended till mid 2020

- Blockexplorers paid for 1 extra year (own blockexplorers are coming online this year)

- internet connectivity costs for seednetwork funds reserved

- webhosting vps costs for 1year reserved

- development cost for the next stage of mobility

A great day to everyone and a big thank you to all supporters.
We are cryptocurrency
Thanks for the TAJ, staysecure. Admire your dedication to your blockchains and am encouraged to mine. Been supporting LANA and will do too with TAJ. Kind regards

Cryptolove  Cheesy Will let Lana and Taj know they have a dedicated supporter. Cheers and have a great week.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
Thanks for the TAJ, staysecure. Admire your dedication to your blockchains and am encouraged to mine. Been supporting LANA and will do too with TAJ. Kind regards
We are cryptocurrency
Cool, another exchange, good job man! i really like your dedication to this project Smiley
I mine Taj solo when the dif is nice and low, the larger block reward makes it nice to stack up for PoS, and Nvidia cards love Blake2s so good job snagging one Wink

Onward and upward! Cheesy

Tnx i am commited to my blockchains, regardless what anyone else says or think. There are huge developments up in the air for march but i rather be the humble semi silent "satoshi" and roll out things as they happen instead of deadlines and broken promises.

Happy mining Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Cool, another exchange, good job man! i really like your dedication to this project Smiley
I mine Taj solo when the dif is nice and low, the larger block reward makes it nice to stack up for PoS, and Nvidia cards love Blake2s so good job snagging one Wink

Onward and upward! Cheesy
We are cryptocurrency
We are cryptocurrency
Hi!

Please add new pool to OP: https://aikapool.com/taj

thanks a lot for giving a pool for better mining than before. i am feeling pleasure over it.

Smiley Eventually an official pool will be created as well. Happy mining on AIKA.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi!

Please add new pool to OP: https://aikapool.com/taj

thanks a lot for giving a pool for better mining than before. i am feeling pleasure over it.
We are cryptocurrency
Proof of work reinforcements have arrived. This bad boy (or bad girl since nvidia is female  Wink ) can do 2.4 GHs.

Pages:
Jump to: