Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAJCOIN- Blake2s POW/POS - GenesisBlock 10.7.2016 at 8:34 AM (GMT+1) - page 18. (Read 53620 times)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
ok, send some taj toplay dice

50 TAJ Done to player @svat. Faucet is still not operating properly, deposits are not being accredited. Most likely some cron tab issues but i will make it work.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
ok, send some taj toplay dice
We are cryptocurrency
TAJOSHI DICE (testing phaze)

Need a member to help test Tajoshi Dice Game http://tajoshi.com/

Please set your Nick and try a small (few TAJ) deposit. Wait untill confimed and refresh if depozit is accounted to you Tajoshi Dice account.

If depozit not accounted please reply here with your desposit tx and i will either return your coins or manually assign them to your Dice account nick/identifier.

Thank you.

We are cryptocurrency
Good morning to everyone. First official TAJ FAcebook contest is over https://www.facebook.com/TajCoin/posts/1806369732925705.

Total of 52 participants will each recieve 40 TAJ from the 2000 TAJ reward pool. New social tasks, giveaways and bouties coming this week.

I wish you all a great week and remember "DONT KEEP CALM AND GO CHANGE THE WORLD".

Edit: Net amount: -2040.000043 TAJ
Transaction ID: b2d1f7644b737d5fd502c313b996be45911435715b18555ffadcecc285eb6614

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/taj/tx.dws?b2d1f7644b737d5fd502c313b996be45911435715b18555ffadcecc285eb6614.htm

At the same time a big thank you to @fairglu for updating Blockexplorer with market data.

We are cryptocurrency
TAJ was added to POSWallet.com.

Why POSWallet.com?

Bringing cryptocurrencies to the masses is a crucial step towards integration into society. Running a local copy of a wallet is cumbersome and requires the computer to always be on for Proof-of-Stake coins. POSWallet.com solves this problem by creating a place to store your virtual coins in a secure environment while earning interest at the same time!

Getting started is very easy and simply requires you to register below.

Benefits of POSWallet.com

- Extra security - manual review and balances matched in cold wallet for protection
- Store your coins in an online wallet and benefit from group staking
- Ability to send coins anywhere in the world, instantly
- Exchange one type of coin for another quickly and easily, without a tx fee!
- Low transaction fees (up to 1% on deposit) - you keep the coins you stake. Fees pay for the faucets.
- Bug bounties - email poswallet.bugs (at) gmail.com for more information/support.

Visit faucet: https://poswallet.com/faucet.php?coin=taj and open a free online stake wallet and benefit from group staking.My personal invite to get started with PosWallet https://goo.gl/SQfnXK

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
If community want to support TAJ,don't mine with blake2s in multipools;Mine with any other algo and request payment in TAJ,That will force multipools to buy the coins and support market
Cheesy Well said. Thank you.

That's right. Mine any algo, including blake2s using your TAJ address, and the TAJ blocks we find will be sent to miners, not exchanges.

WOW ! That is a pretty cool thing you have setup, might try my hand at it on your multipool Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
If community want to support TAJ,don't mine with blake2s in multipools;Mine with any other algo and request payment in TAJ,That will force multipools to buy the coins and support market

That's right. Mine any algo, including blake2s using your TAJ address, and the TAJ blocks we find will be sent to miners, not exchanges.
We are cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
We are cryptocurrency
Hi,

We've added TAJ to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
Lol and the hashrate exploded. GJ Smiley

Net hash 13.5 GH/s at time of post. Node count also rose, sadly a few dumps on Yobit caused price drop to 110satoshi but hey thats open market.
We are cryptocurrency
Hi,

Cheers!

Wow nice Smiley Decentralization taking shape on the mining horizont. Thx for supporting TAJ. Will update OP.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi,

Cheers!
Lol and the hashrate exploded. GJ Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

Cheers!
We are cryptocurrency
fifth day of no payments from the pool. what could be the problem? Huh

Will msg @Bawaler asap about the pool payments. I was/still am  super busy last couple of days i didnt even notice no payments came. I just noticed some serious net hashrate on TajCoin 1.9 GHs i guess the competition has started Smiley.

Hi all @Bawaler processed Louhimo.club pool payments . Everyone should have got their mining rewards.The payout delay was coused by a non working payout script.

Tnx @Bawaler. Everyone have a great day.

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
This coin is pretty much a nvidia card club coin, unfair disadvantage for AMD GPU & CPU miners.
If you really want, you could buy an AMD miner.

Msg @Wolf0 for AMD miner as i belive he is not readlly for a public sale only private.

Meh I'll just wait till someone releases their private miner to the public, it always happens, look at the nicehash miner.... I am pretty sure they are using his latest source for increased hashrates for the majority of algorithms.
We are cryptocurrency
you can hire aditional promo/Advertising onTrollpayment.com
just send me a message

Checking your services right now. I should be working on TajCoin WS but still Smiley
We are cryptocurrency
fifth day of no payments from the pool. what could be the problem? Huh

Will msg @Bawaler asap about the pool payments. I was/still am  super busy last couple of days i didnt even notice no payments came. I just noticed some serious net hashrate on TajCoin 1.9 GHs i guess the competition has started Smiley.
We are cryptocurrency
This coin is pretty much a nvidia card club coin, unfair disadvantage for AMD GPU & CPU miners.

Msg @Wolf0 for AMD miner as i belive he is not readlly for a public sale only private.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
you can hire aditional promo/Advertising onTrollpayment.com
just send me a message
Pages:
Jump to: